BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X-Men Mafia

Aww...I was so depressed this morning when I learnt that X-men was over. I can't believe Peace/LIS was Stryker :P No hard feelings, Izzy, we all make mistakes once in a while ;) And I love how LIS 2.0 got the role that killed LIS 1.0 :lol: Well, I'm just happy that I got all the baddies right (although I added 1 extra goodie to the equation as well :P ).

Impervious, I loved the game, and I would really, really like it very much if you started a X-men II *puppy eyes* Pretty please with a cherry on top? :D (mind you, I don't say that unless I'm verey desperate ;) )

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! :blink: That was fast!!!!

Anyways, I knew all the time that Stryker could win only by luck and guess what... He was lucky!!!! <_<

As my first experience I have to say I learned a lot ;) I'm starting to like the game and will try some more mafias (hopefully).

I think the game was well thought, the "glitch" (if we can call it that way) was that stryker could win with one smart/lucky move, after that it was great...

Impervious: You did a great job writing the day/night posts and the roles were very cool.... It made us all think a lot about the players/roles... Congrats on this one!

Well guys good game and hopefully I'll be around for more of this... :)

Well I went down early in three mafias in a row if not four.... Which is a little annoying - water under the bridge and we try out a recruitment.. I'll give hosting a go and run the rematch if Impervious and all are ok - maybe impervious can play too ????? I might finish a game ?????

funny thing is Impervious still didn't get a full run for his $$/ effort....

Kudos for a well made game Impervious... Sorry I shortened it folks. I should have found a baddie or a gone for a known gooddie - pls 4give- or just give (cede)

Or... we can do Scooby Doo mafia or Cars Mafia and 1st draft process for Adams family v the Munsters v the rest of the cast or we move on ?????

OMG!!! :blink: That was fast!!!!

Anyways, I knew all the time that Stryker could win only by luck and guess what... He was lucky!!!! <_<

As my first experience I have to say I learned a lot ;) I'm starting to like the game and will try some more mafias (hopefully).

I think the game was well thought, the "glitch" (if we can call it that way) was that stryker could win with one smart/lucky move, after that it was great...

Impervious: You did a great job writing the day/night posts and the roles were very cool.... It made us all think a lot about the players/roles... Congrats on this one!

Well guys good game and hopefully I'll be around for more of this... :)

I'm glad you enjoyed your first mafia :)

As someone mentioned before, if there's going to be a X-men II (I really hope you are making one, Impervious!), Stryker's win condition probably needs to be harder...also, I kept on second-guessing all my suspicions because of the special abilities. It definitely adds strategy, but it's a bit hard to play. Still a fantastic game, though! I'm looking forward to playing the one Impervious and Izzy are making :D (pre-sign me up please!!!)

Well I went down early in three mafias in a row if not four.... Which is a little annoying - water under the bridge and we try out a recruitment.. I'll give hosting a go and run the rematch if Impervious and all are ok - maybe impervious can play too ????? I might finish a game ?????

funny thing is Impervious still didn't get a full run for his $$/ effort....

Kudos for a well made game Impervious... Sorry I shortened it folks. I should have found a baddie or a gone for a known gooddie - pls 4give- or just give (cede)

Or... we can do Scooby Doo mafia or Cars Mafia and 1st draft process for Adams family v the Munsters v the rest of the cast or we move on ?????

Ooh, if you are starting a X-men II, may you please pre-sign me up? :)

And yes, shame on you for trying to win, LIS. :P:rolleyes:

I can understand Andromeda's point of view, and for the large majority of it I do agree. Depsite this the game was NOT useless, and i fell many of the views show by her were over exaggerated. I think that it was a well run game, and Nick managed to run it very smoothly. The only problem I had was that stryker wincon was pure luck. This really needs to be changed

Again, I apologize. I had a highly selfish and immature reason to do to what I did, and I should have played conventionally, regardless of my role. Lesson learned, and, again, sorry. :(

Man, I never thought I'd let my age get the best of me.. <_<

Impervious, I meant no disrespect. I'm thrilled that you were amused. :D

Thank you Izzy. I really appreciate your listening to my feelings and taking responsibility for your actions. That shows a significant degree of maturity. As far as I'm concerned, your heartfelt words wipe the slate clean and I look forward to playing future games with you with integrity and appropriate deceit. :)

Thank you Izzy. I really appreciate your listening to my feelings and taking responsibility for your actions. That shows a significant degree of maturity. As far as I'm concerned, your heartfelt words wipe the slate clean and I look forward to playing future games with you with integrity and appropriate deceit. :)

Alright, after reading through all the posts I have decided to reinstate x-men...sign up begins now. I'll have to amend the RD's. and switch up the secret abilities. Starts as soon as the list is full.

Host: Impervious

Backup:

Alright, after reading through all the posts I have decided to reinstate x-men...sign up begins now. I'll have to amend the RD's. and switch up the secret abilities. Starts as soon as the list is full.

1. Jarze

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. Twin Pop

Backup:

Thanks Impervious! We all appreciate it and can't wait to start!

edit: Included Jarze.

Edited by Twin Pop

Randro is my other twin son. He's been following the game and asked me to sign him up for the next mafia if he's at school. Hope it's ok. If not, feel free to remove my name and I will assist them instead.

Randro is my other twin son. He's been following the game and asked me to sign him up for the next mafia if he's at school. Hope it's ok. If not, feel free to remove my name and I will assist them instead.

I think assisting them would be beneficial. But it is entirely up to you.

what? more mafia? without me? why wasnt I put on this list?

1. Twin Pop

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

Backup:

I didn't get to finish my other message as I was at school and I nearly missed the bus :P

The only thing I felt that needed changing was Strykers wincon. Everything else was quite neatly balanced :) GJ Nick!

1. Twin Pop

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy

10. andromeda

Backup:

i'd better give them a spot before they have my head....you know how women are...

Smart move ;) LOL!! :lol:

1. Twin Pop

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy

10. andromeda

Backup:

i'd better give them a spot before they have my head....you know how women are...

I was just about to sign up! :P

What's with the Nick thing Nick? :)

Edited by andromeda

I have a question Woon, why did you save me the first night?

It was a good thing really :D

Star_tiger, why did you attack me the first night?

I'm just trying to figure out how this works :huh:

EDIT: I knew crazypainter is bad... she would be the next one investigated by me <_<

Yippee! I can hardly wait for this to start! :)

Edited by andromeda

Well done ... you little devil

Host: Imp'ervious

1. Twin Pop

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

7. GC

8. star_tiger

9. Izzy

10. andromeda

13.Lost in Space

Backup:

I may as well start unlucky - hope I am Stryker again :P

Smart man, Impy! :D Thanks so much for signing me up! (although what is that you say about "you know how women are"...*whacks Impervious with pillow*

Star_tiger, why did you attack me the first night?

My action was re-directed by Mystique (bad Mystique!) And Nick is Impervious :)

LIS: prepared to get lynched on Day 1! (jks :P just had too much sugar)

what is that you say about "you know how women are"...*whacks Impervious with pillow*

I'm sure he meant that you "deserve" to play again without having to come and sign in... Right Impervious? ;):D