BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

The secret tunnel in the library has become the most popular news for about a month, ever since andromeda and the gang discovered the room in the tunnel. The library weren’t quiet as before anymore, students always gathered around that corner and kept touching whatever they could touch to make the tunnel appeared. However, it didn't happened. (Check the Treasure Hunt#2 for understanding this)

The university decided to close that corner by removing away the cabinets and sealing up that corner with brick walls. Well, apparently andromeda and the gang didn’t tell them about the gold coins, otherwise they will hack the floor instead of seal it up. :P

So the news got quieter and quieter until one day….

ST reached back to her hostel with her roommate, discovered her room has been seriously messed up by someone.

“What had happened? Burglary? Who did that?” ST’s roommate kept asking questions, while checking the damage of the properties.

ST removed the blanket dropped on the floor and then discovered a line of letters:

ETEFEPFSTPTAOAOIRTT

“What is this?” ST frown, then her cell phone rang! “ST here, who? Andromeda? No, something happened to my room here, the…what? Your room been sneaked in?”

30 minutes later. Andromeda, FIF and ST gathered at the nearest fast food restaurant. ST showed a slip of paper, with the line of letters copied from the floor.

Andromeda and FIF stunned for a while, both simultaneously put their hand into their pockets. Andromeda handed up a paper. On the paper it was written:

MTTOIOREOELOSOSUGEO

In the same time, FIF took out his cell-phone and showed them the photo he just took over his room’s wall. A list of word written in crayon:

EAHFCFOSRMENSNYFUIU

“I have contacted Y-san and CL, their rooms are ok.” Andromeda blinked.

“I was failed to contact Professor since just now.” FIF voiced in a worry and uncertain expression.

“So that’s mean only 3 of us receiving these. What should we do now?” ST asked.

So, what should they do now? <_<

19 answers to this question

??? :huh:

I think....

"meet at the office of professor templeton as soon as you(they) figure it out"

:huh: Someone already got the message so

I just wanted to show how they got there but I was to lazy to color everything

:( :( :(

EAHFCFOSRMENSNYFUIU

MTTOIOREOELOSOSUGEO

.ETEFEPFSTPTAOAOIRTT

and so on... ;)

Edited by andromeda

Don't push my buttons Woon... <_<

You are reading those words from bottom up... every line!

Well, almost there but not really.

Maybe I just do the closing which will then make the episod 4 start!

The closing with solution for Tressure Hunt 3

Someone opened the café door, a strong wind blown and caused the paper andromeda and ST hold flying to one of the corner.

Andromeda and ST run to the corner to pick the paper up. But the lady who sit at the corner picked for them already.

“Here your papers,” said the lady while handed over back the papers to them.

“Thanks,” ST received and kept wiping away the dust.

“It looks like some secret code to me. You friend give you some riddles?” the lady asked.

“Well, they are, but I am not sure they are from friends or rivals,” andromeda sighed.

“Hmm, I enjoy a chance to exercise my logic. So could I help?” the lady proposed.

“Sure, lets think about it together,” andromeda hand over the papers to the lady and just a the moment she was going to get FIF’s part of the message. The lady voiced “Some part is missing,”

FIF approached at that time, and show her the message through his cell phone.

After a while, the lady and andromeda shouted almost the same time:

Meet at the office of Professor Templeton as soon as you figure it out!

Andromeda excited “I should have notice that it should be read from bottom to top!”

“Not really,” the lady replied. “I think there are something more than meets the eye.”

“What do you mean? “ FIF asked

“I am not to sure, but let’s assume, is your name (pointed to andromeda) should be the first among 3 of your, if sort by alphabetical?”

Andromeda look at ST and FIF and answered, “Yes,”

“And you, (pointed to ST) should be the last one among you 3?” the lady continued.

ST puzzled, “Yes, yes, how do you know?”

“Simple, those messages tell me.” She then sort andromeda message at the top, FIF at the middle and ST at the bottom to form below statement:

MTTOIOREOELOSOSUGEO (andromeda)

EAHFCFOSRMENSNYFUIU (FIF)

ETEFEPFSTPTAOAOIRTT (ST)

“Read every column from top to bottom, we can find the full message of

Meet at the office of Professor Templeton as soon as you figure it out

“But what is the difference, than my explanation of reading from bottom to top?”

The lady exhaled a long breath and said, “The difference is, although you don’t know who is the person who gave you those messages, but he or she know everyone of you.”

“But, how did you know we don’t know this person?” asked ST

“Didn’t you just said you don’t know whether this person is friend or rival to you?”

“Hey, I got it, so we got to rush to Prof office right now. Thanks, may I know how should we address you?”

“I am Shandy Alexis, I like to be here to stay cool but keep my brain busy to think of logic and riddles. “

“Nice to meet you Shandy, so can we ask you help if there is more riddles next time?” asked ST.

“Sure, do make more riddle for me, I love to solve it,” Shandy waved at the 3 youngster who were eagerly live the café and rushed to their professor office.

What is happening in Professor Templeton office? Who is the messenger, who knows each of these 3 youngsters? Stay with us in episode 4, :)

Y-san was helping me get my PUZL software working again, but before she could tell me the UserName and Password, she disappeared while I was in the bathroom. Luckily she had left some clues to her whereabouts on her desk. I would have asked Andromeda to come over sooner but she was busy making dates for the movies on Friday night, so I had to send her this riddle just to get her attention.

:P I love your riddles woon!

Y-san was helping me get my PUZL software working again, but before she could tell me the UserName and Password, she disappeared while I was in the bathroom. Luckily she had left some clues to her whereabouts on her desk. I would have asked Andromeda to come over sooner but she was busy making dates for the movies on Friday night, so I had to send her this riddle just to get her attention.

Thanks. Still working up the episod 4 and hope I am able to post it by this week. :)

I did untangle the Morse code... <_< What happened to the R btw at DOO?! :huh::lol:

Nice one Woon and I can hardly wait #4!! :D

Edited by andromeda

I did untangle the Morse code... <_< What happened to the R btw at DOO?! :huh::lol:

Nice one Woon and I can hardly wait #4!! :D

Yes you did. :D I thank you for that, you should take on the last part it's right in your wheelhouse. But this is woon's thread. I'm looking forward to Episode 4 woon, maybe I can get in on it. *looks around on floor for his misplaced R* :lol:

Yes you did. :D I thank you for that, you should take on the last part it's right in your wheelhouse. But this is woon's thread. I'm looking forward to Episode 4 woon, maybe I can get in on it. *looks around on floor for his misplaced R* :lol:

Thanks for the support.

Here come the episode 4 :)