BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

i can't wait for night post, i hope i don't die. :D

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone's thinking the same thing :P Well....not that you dont die but that they don't die :lol: Well if you're on my team, I hope you don't die either...:wacko: I'll just stop talking now :blush:

<(^-^)>

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Action sent...

Oh yeah, and woot :)

well that just narrowed you down to 4 people....

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone's thinking the same thing :P Well....not that you dont die but that they don't die :lol: Well if you're on my team, I hope you don't die either...:wacko: I'll just stop talking now :blush:

<(^-^)>

Haha Kat. You're so spaztastic sometimes. I'm hoping I don't get offed the first night either though :)

well that just narrowed you down to 4 people....

Haha Kat. You're so spaztastic sometimes. I'm hoping I don't get offed the first night either though :)

About SomeGuy, he could have just sent his PM before Mekal said who he hasn't gotten PM's from, and just posted that he sent his now just so everyone else knows that he sent his in :P Don't be too quick to judge ;)

Well if your thinking like that then it should be 3 people... think about it ;)

Just as another reminder, you people shouldn't make too many quick assumptions. ;) There's a lot of smart people here... :P

Well if your thinking like that then it should be 3 people... think about it ;)

That would be assuming that I am one of the 4....

Just as another reminder, you people shouldn't make too many quick assumptions. ;) There's a lot of smart people here... :P

Oh I know ST :) You should know how i play by now....ok, well not really cause I change it up every time :-P

That would be assuming that I am one of the 4....

Actually, I was going on about the fact that Wyoming only acts on even nights so doesnt require a PM today :P

Edited by reaymond

Sorry I couldn't send my action until just now. Have I missed anything? :blink:

A lot of speculating and overanalyzing :P

So, you know, Mafia I guess. I'm glad I'm causing conversation, by the way, but I think you might be reading way too deep into things guys.

So, you know, Mafia I guess. I'm glad I'm causing conversation, by the way, but I think you might be reading way too deep into things guys.

oh it's more fun to throw something random out there and see how everyone reacts to it :P

especially the noobs...happened to me on Heroes season 1

Well...Mekal JUST said that he was missing PM's from particular roles when you said that you sent in your PM...

oh it's more fun to throw something random out there and see how everyone reacts to it :P

especially the noobs...happened to me on Heroes season 1

:lol: , no one suspected me for a long time in my first mafia...and I ended up being the evil independent character...*evil laugh* (has no relation to this game, so don't try reading between the lines ;) )

:lol: You can never read too deep into what people say... eventually you get back where you started, know nothing new, and are suspicous of about...everyone else ;) Welcome to the world of mafia...so is the Night post coming soon? :huh:

<(^-^)>

:lol: You can never read too deep into what people say... eventually you get back where you started, know nothing new, and are suspicous of about...everyone else ;) Welcome to the world of mafia...so is the Night post coming soon? :huh:

<(^-^)>

True say, true say. My brain's starting to hurt from trying to decipher the "true meaning" of everyone's posts... :P

Hope the night post is coming up soon! For some reason, I have a feeling that I'm going to get killed... <_<

:lol: , no one suspected me for a long time in my first mafia...and I ended up being the evil independent character...*evil laugh* (has no relation to this game, so don't try reading between the lines ;) )

haha reay was the independent character for Simpsons so he's suspicious too....i mean uhmmmm :P

True say, true say. My brain's starting to hurt from trying to decipher the "true meaning" of everyone's posts... :P

Hope the night post is coming up soon! For some reason, I have a feeling that I'm going to get killed... <_<

I'm guessing it'll be me, people seem to like to kill me during Mafias except for the Heroes Season One one, i somehow survived that.

I'm guessing it'll be me, people seem to like to kill me during Mafias except for the Heroes Season One one, i somehow survived that.

They all are afriad of your mafia skills...<_<

...or they don't like you...

Lets hope its the first one :)

<(^-^)>

They all are afriad of your mafia skills...<_<

...or they don't like you...

Lets hope its the first one :)

<(^-^)>

Ya i'm sure everyone has a grudge on Impervious :rolleyes: well how many are left Mekal :mellow::huh:

Ya i'm sure everyone has a grudge on Impervious :rolleyes: well how many are left Mekal :mellow::huh:

I think so too. :wacko:

Aww...don't say that! :D I'm sure everyone likes you! After all, they only want to kill you....no biggie :P

haha reay was the independent character for Simpsons so he's suspicious too....i mean uhmmmm

well...at the moment, each and every one of you is suspicious and a possible threat :o Oh gosh, all this over-paranoidness is going to be the end of me :P

Night 1

Dear Chairman…

I would like to remind you that in the war, we were told to do whatever was needed, as long as it is not against that law. And I would like to know where it is written in the law that we cannot conduct experiments on A.I.? Our recovery agents are already on the move in taking the rouge A.I. down… though as for the “Troops”… well, that might be a different story…

“CABOOSE!!!”

“Yes Principal Church?”

“Why on EARTH is my gun loaded with crayons? Didn’t I say specifically NOT to play with my sniper rifle?”

“Tucker Did it…”

“**** that… I never get to use the sniper rifle ”

5 minutes later…

“Tex!!! Tex!!! Where the heck is Tex when you need her?” yelled Kat

Suddenly, an overwhelming felling came over her and her head suddenly felt a lot lighter.

“MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!! I shall destroy all life in this universe!!!” Kat said in a low voice.

“Just like Chiropractors!!” Came Cabooses voice from a long way away.

“Oh no!!! I have been compromised!!!”

O’Mally jumped out of Kat’s head, but jumped a bit to quickly. From his next host he could see Kat dead on the dirt ground…

Roster:

Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond

6.Dms172

7.SomeGuy

8.TwinPop

9. A. Person

10. Izzy

11. ST

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

I hope you saw what i was doing with the colors... and sorry about how short it is...

Edited by Mekal

NO! I almost never die first! *Pft* I guess I was due...good luck to you all...especially...*Brainden cannot reveal this information* ;) I shall be watching...with my ghost popcorn :Dsmiley-face-popcorn.gif

<(^-^)>

Edit: Forgot the grey :o

Edited by Kathleen

Night 1

Dear Chairman…

I would like to remind you that in the war, we were told to do whatever was needed, as long as it is not against that law. And I would like to know where it is written in the law that we cannot conduct experiments on A.I.? Our recovery agents are already on the move in taking the rouge A.I. down… though as for the “Troops”… well, that might be a different story…

“CABOOSE!!!”

“Yes Principal Church?”

“Why on EARTH is my gun loaded with crayons? Didn’t I say specifically NOT to play with my sniper rifle?”

“Tucker Did it…”

“**** that… I never get to use the sniper rifle ”

5 minutes later…

“Tex!!! Tex!!! Where the heck is Tex when you need her?” yelled Kat

Suddenly, an overwhelming felling came over her and her head suddenly felt a lot lighter.

“MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!! I shall destroy all life in this universe!!!” Kat said in a low voice.

“Just like Chiropractors!!” Came Cabooses voice from a long way away.

“Oh no!!! I have been compromised!!!”

O’Mally jumped out of Kat’s head, but jumped a bit to quickly. From his next host he could see Kat dead on the dirt ground…

Roster:

Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond

6.Dms172

7.SomeGuy

8.TwinPop

9. A. Person

10. Izzy

11. ST

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

I hope you saw what i was doing with the colors... and sorry about how short it is...

Ok that made me laugh, especially cause I could hear Caboose in my mind saying Tucker did it...lol

oh and i did like your color schemes :)