BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

Dear Director…

It has come to my attention that certain “Illegal” activities were being conducted in your facilities. One of the recent reports say that you are trying to cover up 3 rogue A.I.! What Interests me the most is that for you testing in the “Freelancer Project”, you were only given 1. It has also come to my attention that the Military “Troops” at Blood Gulch outpost #1 have been involuntarily involved! Not Only have you endangered the respect of our government, but you have also endangered Innocent bystanders! So, Please tell me with you reply on how you plan to fix this… outbreak.

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

The Baddies:

The A.I: Every night, each A.I chooses a target. Each A.I will be given a message stating weather the target is the Assigned Freelancer. If they are then the A.I has “Locked in” and cannot die, but cannot kill. If it is not the Assigned freelancer, Then they can either break the persons mind, or they can use the targets ability.(Note: the A.I. will not get what ability the target has until after the A.I decides on whether to kill or Manipulate) The A.I. win if all alive A.I. are locked in, or if the surviving A.I.’s reach the majority. if the Assigned host dies they will be given a new way to lock in.

Omega(A.I.): Locks in if he targets Tex

Delta(A.I.): Locks in if he targets Wash

Gamma(A.I): Locks in if he targets Wyoming

Innocents: At the end a score will be given to each team and that will decide the winner. Win if all of the A.I. are dead.

Blues:

Church(Blue)(TL): Has BTSC with Tex. Due to the fact that he is the Alpha A.I. every other day he may look at someone and see if they are an A.I..

Tucker (Blue): Every other night he may use Junior to suck somebody’s blood, making the target unable to use their night/day ability.

Caboose (Blue): A complete idiot, but has super natural strength. Any night, but not 2 nights in a row, he has a ½ chance of blowing up someone by detonating

Andy (When detonating Andy there is a 1/2 chance that the person will die, and a 1/2 chance that the person will be incapacitated), and a ½ chance of accidentally loading his gun with crayons (In which he may leave a message for the night post).

Tex(Freelancer)(Blue): Every even night may kill somebody. Has BTSC with Church. On any night, but not 2 in a row, she may chose to use her suit upgrade to become invisible, and unable to be found by anyone except her A.I., however, she may not kill

Washington (Freelancer)(Blue): Every even night may save somebody from a A.I, but not from A Freelancer

Reds:

Sarge(Red)(TL): 2 times in the game he may use another’s abilities by choosing the role

Simmons 2.0(Red): After reading the Red Army handbook 29.5 times, he has gained certain abilities. Each night he PM’s me a role and I will return with the action (Kissing up to Sarge, saving, killing, spying, role manipulation, or Previous choice). He will then have the choice to decline or accept the action.

Griff(Red): Because he is too lazy to do anything, Every night he sleeps in a cave, lowering the kill chance of others attacking him to %25

Donut(Red): ALMOST as stupid as caboose… every other day he may confuse someone SO much that they can’t vote.

Wyoming(Freelancer)(Red): Every even night he may kill someone, or he may stop time and save himself

Doc: Wins with Blues if the game ends on an even day, and wins with the Reds if it ends on a odd.

Doc: A *Cough cough*“Doctor”*Cough Cough* that can save anyone every night, but only himself 2 times.

Trivia: At any time I can post Trivia. The first person that answers it gets a score booster, however, you may only answer one question per 24 hours.

Rules: visit Unrealitys “Newbie’s Guide to mafia” for a basic overview.

Cycle time: 24 hours per each day/night

Roster:

Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious

4.Kat

5.reaymond

6.Dms172

7.SomeGuy

8.TwinPop

9. A. Person

10. Izzy

11. ST

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

Links:

Rules/Intro

Edited by Mekal

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonsense Post:

Oh I love Red vs. Blue my faves are Sister and Caboose hehe I wish I could have gotten in here earlier... oh well have fun guys! :)

Which reminds me... Please Don't post just to say a quote. The Sign up thread got locked... it was just lucky that we had already completed the sign ups...

but don't let it discourage you from being active...

**Trivia Question**

Sheila

1) What is her original name? - Phyllis

2) Who disables her Friendly Fire protocol? - Church when he goes back in time

3) What part of her (when she is in the ship) was disabled? I believe it was her auto-pilot

I'm pretty sure this was mentioned before, but just for clarification, what happens if say the blue/red team or AI won the trivia? And are we waiting for the intro post before we send in our night actions?

Ok, I guess I'll put my answers here too...

1. Phyllis

2. Church

3. I'm going to have to go with her ignition coil, since that was the only thing not working when she ran her first diagnostic.

Reviewing the answers, SomeGuy was the first to get it.

**Trivia Answer**

Sheila

1) What is her original name? Phyllis (Found when Church goes back in time)

2) Who disables her Friendly Fire protocol? Church (Found when Church goes back in time)

3) What part of her (when she is in the ship) was disabled? Ignition Coil (Noted when Sheila runs her first diagnostic in the ship)

Oh, and you do not get a penalty for guessing wrong.

Darn.. too late for trivia...

Caboose: NOOOO!!! SHEILA!!!!!!! *sheila explodes*

Tucker: Who's Sheila?

Caboose:She was the lady in the tank... She was my friend.. *sob*

Tucker: Dude! I knew it that you can pick chicks up in a tank!

:P

Edited by RainThinker

Ok, so it's night, and everyone should send in their PM's? :D

What happens to the team that SomeGuy is on (since he won the trivia), if he is on the Red/Blue team?

at the end, if the innocents win, the first place winners are the team with the highest score... score is increased with trivia...