BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fox Network Fight

dms172

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know, after getting killed in the last mafia playing heroes and now this, i'm really inspired to start my own....

OOH! If you do start one, I call being first on the roster! B)) *have a major, major addiction to mafias :P *

Hey dms hows it looking?

My apologies if I seem too impatient, I'm just looking forward to this one...and jkeeping my fingers crossed that I'm not killed the first night....again...

Again? Ooh, that sucks :P Reminds me of the time when PM killed me on the first night solely for amusement... ;)

How many night PM's do you still need, dms? :D:D:D

As star_tiger was walking down the street she felt as if she was being watched, when all sudden stewie jumpered out at her, his sword gleaming in the moonlight. She drew her sword got a quick strike in before stewie could react and he was forced to run. Star_tiger thought she was in luck until a possessed Maggie came up, shot him in the back, and ran off. Star_tiger's wonderful night didn't end there though. Marge was walking to her car with groceries and saw star_tiger there. marge took star_tiger to the hospital where Star lived to died another day.

on the other side of town Bob escape from prison and then grabbed limeliam and left her in his place. That night limeliam was taken from the cell and fried in the electric chair.

remember all name are for the story only and don't use it to figure out roles

1)ST

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

6)Limeliam - killed by Bob (Lois)

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy

9)RainThinker

10)Impervious

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

also when you die i'm going to reveal your role. i forgot to say that earlier.

and the voting can begin

1)ST

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy

9)RainThinker-voting for Impervious

10)Impervious

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

starting vote with random accusation

Impervious, your name is suspicious:lol:

Note:This is a random vote and not to be taken seriously

Edited by RainThinker

Ok, ok, let me get this straight. Stewie attempted to kill me, but failed. Then Maggie attempted to kill me, but Marge rescued me. Great...*bangs head against desk numerous times* Can't believe I'm THAT lucky... Well, it's nice to know I draw so much attention :P

Thank-you Marge for saving me!!! :D Stewie and Maggie, I am going to haunt you down and kill you B)) *not feeling violent at all*

1)ST - voting for Kat

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy

9)RainThinker - voting for Impervious

10)Impervious

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

There's no particular reason I'm voting for Kat, but she's nearly always a baddie :P Being a goodie ONCE doesn't make you a goodie always, Kit-Kat ;) I'm up for changing my vote if someone else seems suspicious or someone provides evidence that someone is a baddie. Just putting in my vote now because I might not have any time later

Just saw Rainthinker's post :P Looks like everyone's just voting for random people... :lol:

1)ST - voting for Kat

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy

10)Impervious - voting for lemony

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

I'm gonna have to vote for Lemony. Rain, trust me I'm a good guy.

Ok, ok, let me get this straight. Stewie attempted to kill me, but failed. Then Maggie attempted to kill me, but Marge rescued me. Great...*bangs head against desk numerous times* Can't believe I'm THAT lucky... Well, it's nice to know I draw so much attention :P

Thank-you Marge for saving me!!! :D Stewie and Maggie, I am going to haunt you down and kill you B)) *not feeling violent at all*

1)ST - voting for Kat

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy

10)Impervious

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

There's no particular reason I'm voting for Kat, but she's nearly always a baddie :P Being a goodie ONCE doesn't make you a goodie always, Kit-Kat ;) I'm up for changing my vote if someone else seems suspicious or someone provides evidence that someone is a baddie. Just putting in my vote now because I might not have any time later

Just saw Rainthinker's post :P Looks like everyone's just voting for random people... :lol:

I just re-read night post... Actually, Maggie tried to shoot Stewie, It's like a circle! (if only you had attacked stewie..)

Edit:

Rain, trust me im a good guy[/qoute]

ummm... whats so important about me believing your a good guy?

As I said before, my vote was random, and until someone comes up with evidence against someone else, sorry the vote is on you:mellow:

Edited by RainThinker

I'm gonna have to vote for Lemony.

Are you voting for Lemony for no apparent reason, or do you know something extra? :D I would prefer to spend my vote on killing off a baddie, and not a random person that happened to be randomly chosen to die. :P

Are you voting for Lemony for no apparent reason, or do you know something extra? :D I would prefer to spend my vote on killing off a baddie, and not a random person that happened to be randomly chosen to die. :P

Just trust me :) Dr. hibbert, if you could protect me tonight I'd appreciate it.

1)ST - voting for Kat

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy - Reay

10)Impervious - voting for lemony

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

Impervious, I was going to vote for you based on the fact that you picked a color that hurts my eyes :P but that didn't seem like a good enough reason.

I guess Random.org is the only fair way to go, right?

Edit: I'm willing to change my vote if Impervious gets me a good enough reason, I guess. "Just trust me" doesn't count :)

Edited by SomeGuy