BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes Hybrid

Brandonb

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I thought the Heroes would save Sinistral (who I think is Peter) last night, and it appears that DL (who I think is SomeGuy) did...Peter may or may not have reflected DL's save back at him...the Company should probably try to keep either both killing roles alive or one killing role and Linderman so that Linderman can revive the other killing role if need be...and draft Claire...or at least attempt to...that's their best bet...

If the Heroes have drafted Claire and/or Peter didn't use his ability last night, the Heroes still can win...

I think there's something I may not have mentioned earlier.

From the beginning, in order to encourage the use of the RIE I decided not to place any info into the posts (aside from Ted being outed if he is attacked) :rolleyes:

This means that all roles, saving or otherwise, are written in the 3rd person as it relates to someone else. Whether or not someone saved someone else, or saved themselves, a separate character would save that person... no one would ever be written as saving him/her self.

I am not disclosing whether this has happened or not, but I went back through the rules and saw that it had never been mentioned. :) So keep in mind that what you may think had been ruled out... may not have been.

Edited by Brandonb

Ho hum... No action taken by the Heroes tonight... and no attacks by the Company so... no post... <_<

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cycle 5 begins now.....

:blink: see you all tomorrow.

Edited by Brandonb

Well thanks a lot Elle! :P And I almost knew who you were, too...if only one of you guys had drafted me...I would have been a big help. B))

Sorry...I thought you were Niki...(couldn't figure out why you wanted the injection otherwise...I saw the clue but thought I was being paranoid...;P)

Okay...I can't stand it anymore...and the Heroes have probably already figured it out...I am L...hehe...I mean Elle ;P

Mekal is Nikki (like I thought on the first night...based on his eagerness for the Night Post to come out), Kat is Claire. Company should draft Kat. I was hoping my teammates would listen to me and Mekal would be dead...oh well...

Well, since we have 3 kills tonight we should spread out on our 3 targets...I'll take Mekal ;P

If you draft me... your welcome... though the bottom part was just an exageration and had nothing to do with my role... i looked at it again and saw why you would think what i think you are thinking...

Lol...uh...my team is smarter than that...I (the true L, Elle) attacked you on Night 1 remember? ;P

Edit: Yeah, dammit, I should have trusted my first impression and killed you instead...grrr...sorry again Frost :(

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Lol...uh...my team is smarter than that...I (the true L, Elle) attacked you on Night 1 remember? ;P

Edit: Yeah, dammit, I should have trusted my first impression and killed you instead...grrr...sorry again Frost :(

You walked right into that one Mekal. Nice try.

You walked right into that one Mekal. Nice try.

:D

So if you didn't draft Claire last night you need to draft her tonight...don't worry about me...they can't have me anyways ;P

Since I don't know how you used your abilities last night...(obviously not in the way I had hoped)...uh...well, I'm targeting Mekal right now...if you want me to switch, let me know...

Sorry...I thought you were Niki...(couldn't figure out why you wanted the injection otherwise...I saw the clue but thought I was being paranoid...;P)

That hint wasn't meant for you...the Heroes got it(after finding out who I was). Nice one Peter! :P