BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes Hybrid

Brandonb

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean? I won't kill you :rolleyes: *prepares machine gun-sword, grenades...*

Fixed that for you. Also, Marth, you sneaky devil! Why would you come back? I bet it's that one ghost comes back to life per day until there's popcorn to keep them on the other side.

I notice noone is using the rie's. Arnt we supposed to use them in the thread and not privatley?

Yep, they are in-thread only. It seems strange to me that everyone seems to be content with shooting blindly in the dark. I guess once one of the teams gets down to 1 or two people remaining... and they MUST use the RIE so that they can recruit more players... then they will use it. Sadly... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that by the time one team gets to that point, they other team will be unwilling to make a return RIE and the former team will be easily eliminated for lack of preparation. <_< Well, just my prediction anyway... lets see if it comes true.

Yep, they are in-thread only. It seems strange to me that everyone seems to be content with shooting blindly in the dark. I guess once one of the teams gets down to 1 or two people remaining... and they MUST use the RIE so that they can recruit more players... then they will use it. Sadly... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that by the time one team gets to that point, they other team will be unwilling to make a return RIE and the former team will be easily eliminated for lack of preparation. <_< Well, just my prediction anyway... lets see if it comes true.

I think knowing who is on what team is gonna make this game go by very quickly

edit; oh in other news, have fun every one. :P see you in heroes 1.1 .... or Fox battle

Edited by Impervious

*Pokepoke* So do we get to know why Marth survived? I'm extremely curious B))

<(^-^)>

Uhh...maybe read the rules? :P

Any night but not two in a row, instead of protecting someone, Linderman may come to the rescue of any person that died the night before. He will be able to choose any person after they have died from a single attack and revive them.

Though I was expecting that to end up happening.

Edited by Frost

Uhh...maybe read the rules? :P

Any night but not two in a row, instead of protecting someone, Linderman may come to the rescue of any person that died the night before. He will be able to choose any person after they have died from a single attack and revive them.

Though I was expecting that to end up happening.

Lol... never went through my head during the post... it's gonna be hard explaining how Linderman regenerated a pile of ash that was swept away with the snow :P

We Still Have Plans For You...

(a mini post)

trivia_0075.jpg

"What's that? Marth never made it back to the rendezvous?" Linderman asked his colleagues after a night of intense action. "Where were was his objective? He couldn't have gotten too far." he said as while he went out into the snow, on a search with a few of the other surviving company members.

About half hour later... "Hey I think I found something!" yelled one of the company agents. They all gathered around on the snow covered sidewalk as the finder began to sift through a black slushy spot on the ground. One after another he began to discover traces of their lost member Marth. First a pistol... then a belt buckle... then... a metal pair of horned rimmed glasses. "Wow, someone must've incinerated him" said the agent as he picked up the glasses. "Ok step aside, I can handle it from here" said Linderman as he knelt to the snow and began to wade his hands through the black ash-stained snow-slush. Then, a series of indescribable events took place as the body miraculously regained its shape and Marth burst forward with life. Once finished, Linderman fell on the ground motionless... completely exhausted from the unusually effortful restoration of his comrade. One of the agents handed a blanket to HRG (no, Linderman cannot resurrect clothing). "Ahem.." Marth cleared his throat as he stared at the contents that the agent was holding in his other hand "I'll be taking those." The agent handed Marth his glasses, and then turned to help the other agents carry the depleted Linderman back to the headquarters. Clutching the blanket close to himself as he walked barefoot through the snow, HRG followed closely behind.

LimeLiam... <_<

I've been getting alot of complaints about your total lack of activity in this game. Please tell me whether or not you need replacing. If this persists, then I am afraid that I will just go ahead and replace you with or without your consent. I'm sorry, but I'm sure Impervious would love to jump back into the game. You have 3hrs to respond.

Cycle ends in just over 3hrs.

PRINCE MARTH CAME BACK ALIVE AFTER BEING INCINERATED WITH HIS ASHES BLOWN AWAY???

Bb, the next time you bring someone back to life after incineration, make a video ;) Would luv to see how that happened :D

Edited by star_tiger

I am speaking for my brother, limeliam.

Liam: I had a day off school today, and was invited to a friend's house. I will be back around 6 ish EST. I'm sorry I didn't mention this earlier, but Kat will pass it on. As soon as I am back, I will be checking my PM's. Please don't replace me, I would love to stay in this game, it's just that this weekend was a bit busy for me.

~limeliam

Ok, ok, I made it sound more polite, you just gotta remember that playing a full brainden game isn't easy for a ten year old. Give him a break, he'll probably be on in time. If not, I'm sure he'd put his name in to be a replacement.

<(^-^)>

Edit: He just walked in the door :D

Edited by Kathleen

I am speaking for my brother, limeliam.

Liam: I had a day off school today, and was invited to a friend's house. I will be back around 6 ish EST. I'm sorry I didn't mention this earlier, but Kat will pass it on. As soon as I am back, I will be checking my PM's. Please don't replace me, I would love to stay in this game, it's just that this weekend was a bit busy for me.

~limeliam

Ok, ok, I made it sound more polite, you just gotta remember that playing a full brainden game isn't easy for a ten year old. Give him a break, he'll probably be on in time. If not, I'm sure he'd put his name in to be a replacement.

<(^-^)>

Edit: He just walked in the door :D

hey isnt that some kind of ...whats the phrase... conflict of interest?

Hey Limeliam, whats your sisters role...eh?

hey isnt that some kind of ...whats the phrase... conflict of interest?

Hey Limeliam, whats your sisters role...eh?

Hey I have absouletly no clue what my sister's role is -_- I wish I did though :P

Edit: Typo

Edited by limeliam