BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes Hybrid

Brandonb

Uuuhh...the RIE stuff is really confusing. So, if say the Heroes post their RIE with their guess and true statement, the Company has to post theirs? Or is it possible for only one side to use the RIE? It said something about one side having to accept the offer, and I have absolutely no clue what that means. <_< Also, RIE can be done any number of times in the day and night posts? :huh:

Sorry for burying you with questions, Bb :P

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay well I was enjoying myself up until I saw my team's RIE...

I don't suppose there's a way we can make it so that only one player on each team is allowed to make the RIE guesses? If that player dies then a new one is chosen?

Yeah, but can we respond to them at all? And if so, how? I guess we would respond to them on an individual basis then...

I will respond to them in a private PM to each team.

So, if say the Heroes post their RIE with their guess and true statement, the Company has to post theirs? Or is it possible for only one side to use the RIE?

In that situation, the RIE that the Heroes made would just be left hanging.... no confirmation... nothing (unless the player the guess was directed towards wants to answer [which there is no telling if they will give the true response]) Until the Company comes back with their own RIE. Once both sides have made their RIEs then I will respond to both in a Private PM to each team to confirm if their guess was correct or incorrect.

Also, RIE can be done any number of times in the day and night posts? :huh:

Sorry for burying you with questions, Bb :P

yeah, the RIE works in a back-and-forth manner. Both sides post an RIE, then another round can begin. There is no limit to how often they can do it. A team can make as many guesses, and exchange as much info as they want, so long as the other team responds.

I don't suppose there's a way we can make it so that only one player on each team is allowed to make the RIE guesses? If that player dies then a new one is chosen?

Sure, you can do whatever you want within your own team. I will not stop you if you want to make one member your spokes person.

I hope that clears a few things up ;)

EDIT:

OH, Also

Impervious has taken over for JS

Edited by Brandonb

Question:

--Drafting--

-ONCE* Every day, each team may choose one player to draft from the group of 5 unsided players. ...If both teams attempt to draft the same person on the same night, then both teams are informed that the draft failed.

Is drafting done during the Day or Night or Both?

Day and Night are the same thing. Though that wording is confusing...

Hehe, sorry. It's the first thing under the rules section

"--Rules--

-This game only takes place in 24hr cycles. All actions must be decided within 20hrs, and the post will go up in the following 4hrs. From here on in the instructions and descriptions, Cycles=Days=Nights. It’s all the same." ;)

Any more RIE attempts?

Have both sides decided what their night actions will be? Then PM your group decisions to me for every action or inaction you all will take.

I also need to hear from all of the Unsided players about whether they want to be active or inactive during this cycle.

Edit: Again, Impervious has replaced JS. Please make a note of that in your roster.

about 6hrs till the cycle ends :)

Edited by Brandonb

The Company

1) Marth

2) Crazy Painter

3) Impervious

4) limeliam

5) FIF

The Unsided

1) Y-san

2) Frost

3) Kathleen

4) dms_172

5) Mekal

The Heroes

1) Itachi

2) Sinistral

3) reaymond

4) star_tiger

5) SomeGuy

just reposting the roster for easy reference...

Edited by Mekal

What a dull night...I'm bored. :P

I'm not! :lol: This new twist of knowing which faction everyone belongs to makes my brain all jumbled-up...I pretty much gave up trying to find a strategy :P Not to mention the RIE and drafts stuff...I don't have a big enough brain to contain all these info... <_<

I'm not! :lol: This new twist of knowing which faction everyone belongs to makes my brain all jumbled-up...I pretty much gave up trying to find a strategy :P Not to mention the RIE and drafts stuff...I don't have a big enough brain to contain all these info... <_<

Yeah, but you're not unsided. We can't do all of that stuff.

:o Just want to scream one of those screams like when you are at the market and dont see the soap and its right in front of your face.

Then you turn around for a sec and someone has walked off with your cart.....

Where is my team???

:o Just want to scream one of those screams like when you are at the market and dont see the soap and its right in front of your face.

Where is my team???

Lovely to know your different kind of screams ;)

And as for your team...I ATE THEM! *evil laugh, accompanied by evil music playing in the background*

Where is my team???

If need be you can just powerplay the ones that are not active. Remember, anyone that has not sent me a PM confirming the use or non-use of their ability will waste a use of their ability by default (and therefore not be able to use it tomorrow as well). So if you must, just send me the activity block stating that no one is taking action. Or force them to take action and dictate their choices for them. They have taken spots and become inactive in a game that has a backup list... I have no problem if you take the action for them and save your team from obliteration.

Edited by Brandonb

are you going to post the night post early if you have enough PM's in?

I'll make the night post early if all the unsieds give me their actions and the teams give me their block of actions and their draft choice. But, so far it's not looking like it will be early.

Day ends in under 3hrs

Lol...seeing all the RIE attempts...almost makes me wish I were on a team right now...but I'll decide when I'm ready to be drafted...hehe...I hope you all solved my earlier code...which said:

I am enjoying myself immensely.

Oh, come on, you didn't really think I would make it that easy, did you?

Oh...and I can't resist...

G: Brandonb is Sylar.

S: Y-san is not God. (But I have btsc with God ;P)