BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Jumper Mafia

unreality

1st suspicious character is PG

Note that you and I posted at the exact same time. When I started writing my post, you had not spoken out yet. However, I still tend to trust Frost and we are positive that he is a Jumper...and obviously important enough to have a sidekick. If you find it suspicious that I want to side with the known Jumpers, then so be it. <_<

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for this particular game, I'm not afraid to say I am a Jumper. I do not have role-ID skills, but I'm tough and Jumpers do not want to lose me in a Lynch. I am of great service at Night to the Jumpers.

Why would you be afraid? It's not like there's anything that could say you're lying(at least I doubt that there is). Based off of your description you seem to be implying that you are the Warrior. While I don't know for a fact who you are, there are some things that lead me to not trust you(along with some others). My vote stays until there's a reasonable reason to change it.

Host: unreality

1) Reaymond - voting for Itachi

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

4) Frost - voting for Itachi

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

7) Joe's Student

8) Foolonthehill

9) Puzzlegirl - voting for Itachi

10) Itachi-san

11) Frozen_in_fire

12) crazypainter

13) Mekal - DEAD [?] Killed by the Paladins

14) dms172

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

17) taliesin - DEAD [Paramedic] Lynched

I'm still unconvinced about Woons inability to defend himself... But then Itachi has had a chance to defend himself and all we got was "anyone who votes for me is suspicious".. Awww... its too hard to choose. Right, I'll go for Itachi for now, but this could change subject to further review.

edit: remove quotes from PG ;)

Edited by reaymond

Why would you be afraid? It's not like there's anything that could say you're lying(at least I doubt that there is). Based off of your description you seem to be implying that you are the Warrior. While I don't know for a fact who you are, there are some things that lead me to not trust you(along with some others). My vote stays until there's a reasonable reason to change it.

Because now Paladins or Neutrals can be sure I am a Jumper and come after me at Night... but I'm not afraid of that for a reason.

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

7) Joe's Student

8) Foolonthehill

10) Itachi-san

11) Frozen_in_fire

12) crazypainter

14) dms172

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

I'm still unconvinced about Woons inability to defend himself... But then Itachi has had a chance to defend himself and all we got was "anyone who votes for me is suspicious".. Awww... its too hard to choose. Right, I'll go for Itachi for now, but this could change subject to further review.

edit: remove quotes from PG ;)

hahah, you're making my job easier... keep the votes coming.

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

7) Joe's Student - voting for Brandonb

8) Foolonthehill

10) Itachi-san

11) Frozen_in_fire

12) crazypainter

14) dms172

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

I think Bb has been suspicious from the off... I've stated reasons previously for this, and will bring them up again if need be. Itachi, in my opinion, should be left alone. I say we leave him now AND I'm sure there's some Jumper role that would have the ability who could confirm his innocence tonight someway. I think that's our best option. We need to get a baddie for definite tonight. woon would even be a safer option, go for that no?

Nope. I didn't claim he is a baddie. That time when I asked him whether he is Crusader is just a teasing. I never expect it ends up to become everyone turn against me. Sigh.

no worries. I was just asking.

I think Bb has been suspicious from the off... I've stated reasons previously for this, and will bring them up again if need be. Itachi, in my opinion, should be left alone. I say we leave him now AND I'm sure there's some Jumper role that would have the ability who could confirm his innocence tonight someway. I think that's our best option. We need to get a baddie for definite tonight. woon would even be a safer option, go for that no?

I'm a little confused at this point about why woon's name is being thrown around as a baddie? People have stated (myself included :wacko: ) that woon has done/said some suspicious things, but no one has actually offered up explicit evidence of those transgressions. I went back and looked and I didn't see the things that I thought I saw originally; plus based on how the voting went yesterday, I'm not nearly so sure about woon's faction at this point...

What have JS and itachi seen that makes them think that woon is bad? :unsure:

I'm a little confused at this point about why woon's name is being thrown around as a baddie? People have stated (myself included :wacko: ) that woon has done/said some suspicious things, but no one has actually offered up explicit evidence of those transgressions. I went back and looked and I didn't see the things that I thought I saw originally; plus based on how the voting went yesterday, I'm not nearly so sure about woon's faction at this point...

What have JS and itachi seen that makes them think that woon is bad? :unsure:

Can't answer for Itachi, my reasons were his lack of explanation and his general suspicious-ness. I can't exactly remeber now, I'm going to read over the posts (my own included) to jog my memory. Will be back with more info once I do that.

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

8) Foolonthehill

10) Itachi-san

11) Frozen_in_fire

12) crazypainter

14) dms172 - voting for Prince_Marth85

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

plz everyone don't kill me for saying this, but you must trust me on this. we need to kill Prince

updated/fixed roster, with links :D

Jumper Mafia

Intro

Night One - Welcome to the War

Day One - A Fall From Meteora

Night Two - Fall of Anonymity

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

8) Foolonthehill

10) Itachi-san

11) Frozen_in_fire

12) crazypainter

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

8) Foolonthehill

10) Itachi-san

11) Frozen_in_fire

12) crazypainter voting for woon

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

Edited by crazypainter

correct roster:

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

8) Foolonthehill

10) Itachi-san

11) Frozen_in_fire

12) crazypainter - voting for woon

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

Normally, Itachi and I are at eachothers' throats at this point, but since no one has come out to refute the role that Itachi is claiming (plus there is really nothing to throw at him aside from Frost's claims)... I will not vote against him yet.

Well, JS is obviously not a role with a spy ability, that we can be sure of. <_< I'm thinking he could very well be a paladin since he keeps pushing the vote against me, knowing that I have a history of easy bandwagoning against me. So I would be the easiest to take out in a vote without wasting a kill at night. Of course I can't be sure of that either, since he may just be paranoid.

So... I wasn't very satisfied with woon's defense yesterday. It seemed like he more-or-less just crossed his fingers and hoped that the vote changed.

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

5) Brandonb - voting for woon

6) Dawh

8) Foolonthehill

10) Itachi-san

11) Frozen_in_fire

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

2) Kathleen - voting for Itachi

3) star_tiger

6) Dawh

8) Foolonthehill

10) Itachi-san

11) Frozen_in_fire

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

Ok, so I kinda think Itachi is bad, but I also think Woon AND Marth are bad?! :blink: Not so much brandonb, but thats besides the point. Just a comment from Itachi sorta is pulling me to vote for him. I'm quite open to persuasion, actually, but since he's the majority, and that one post...<_< That's my vote.

<(^-^)>

Well, JS is obviously not a role with a spy ability, that we can be sure of. <_< I'm thinking he could very well be a paladin since he keeps pushing the vote against me, knowing that I have a history of easy bandwagoning against me. So I would be the easiest to take out in a vote without wasting a kill at night. Of course I can't be sure of that either, since he may just be paranoid.

Nope I'm not paranoid, that would imply that I think you're against me ;), more your actions and posts stand out (in my eyes) and alarm bells ring.

In spite of this, I don't think we should make a mistake today it's crucial we don't. Therefore I'm going to change to woon, who has a chance of being lynched and is also suspicious.

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

6) Dawh

7) Joe's Student - voting for woon

8) Foolonthehill

10) Itachi-san

11) Frozen_in_fire

15) Prince_Marth85

16) woon

Btw Bb,

So... I wasn't very satisfied with woon's defense yesterday. It seemed like he more-or-less just crossed his fingers and hoped that the vote changed.

If you weren't satisfied with his defence yesterday, why did you vote for taliesin? *ring ring* :P

Oh gosh, I'm stuck between Woon and Itachi. I'm trying very hard not to bandwagon, but the two sides of people who voted for Woon and Itachi both wrote some pretty strong reasons (although some are a bit ambiguous... :huh: ) Guess I'll just wait and see what happens B))

Seriously, why do you think?

I wasn't satisfied with either of them. Hence the 'Eeny Meeny...' :P

Edit: clarification

This is why it doesn't add up Bb:

And what's wrong with "eeny meeny miney mo"? There's nothing to go on right now... in fact, looking at the night post it seems that I am the most suspicious character here. However, I'm not going to vote for myself :P . The fact is that I am a jumper, and I have no idea who to vote for?

Edit: And I really don't care between woon or taliesin... I don't have a clue about too much right now.

Please don't think I'm hounding you, it's not my intention, it's just you've replied to my accusations, and they've lacked substance, and each one makes me more certain about my initial belief. :)

come on people i need your help kill prince

we must avenge mekal

You're starting to sound suspicious to me now...either you're a Paladin that needs to kill off Prince Marth to survive, or you're a Jumper that can spy who is very poor at being subtle about what he discovers. Or maybe the Rogue, who knows what their description is.