10) itachi-san - voting for woon

11) Frozen_in_fire - voting for Frost

12) crazypainter - voting for taliesin

13) Mekal - voting for woon

14) dms172 - voting for I-san

15) PrinceMarth85 - voting for taliesin

16) woon - voting for taliesin

17) taliesin - voting for taliesin

Forgive me taliesin, my reason to vote you is simple, so I can still be in the game.

1) Reaymond - voting for woon

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger - voting for woon

4) Frost - voting for Mekal

5) Brandonb - voting for taliesin

6) Dawh - voting for woon

7) Joe's Student - voting for Brandonb

8) foolonthehill - voting for Mekal

9) Puzzlegirl - voting for taliesin

day ends at 7am pst I think. But nothing has been said for me to change my vote....tal where are you? Feeling ok?

Went off to do some work for a few hours and I've come back to the most active Day 1 voting in Mafia history... 'tis good to see :P.

Because unreality confirmed in PM what I was thinking about Bb and how it's just how it's told in Night/Day posts, every player is made out not to be a jumper, I'm no longer voting for Bb. For the first time there are quite alot of suspicious character's floating around, plenty to look out for on Night and Day 2 ;).

For now though I'm going to place my vote with woon. Although i disagree with people making the assumption that woon made a mistake in one of his posts, that he slipped up, I disagree and personally, like FOTH, I can't see it. I think it's down more to woon's not having a total command of English yet, nothing more than that. BUT what incriminates him a bit (in my eyes) is the fact that he said he was off to sleep, then came back on and voted for taliesin. He didn't respond to anyone's claims, but simply put a vote in for someone else.

Voting for taliesin isn't the problem it's more the not-responding-to-accusations that makes him more suspicious in my eyes.

2) Kathleen

7) Joe's Student - voting for woon

Then again would like to hear from both woon and talisin before the day is up.

Holy Smokes! I get some volunteer hours all day and come back to 8 new pages? o_0 AND a super long night post (which I'm yet to read because I'm back so late). Give me a sec to catch up, and I'll vote (just a quick peek makes it look like woon and taliesin are pretty suspicious)...

<(^-^)>

Went off to do some work for a few hours and I've come back to the most active Day 1 voting in Mafia history... 'tis good to see :P.

Because unreality confirmed in PM what I was thinking about Bb and how it's just how it's told in Night/Day posts, every player is made out not to be a jumper, I'm no longer voting for Bb. For the first time there are quite alot of suspicious character's floating around, plenty to look out for on Night and Day 2 ;).

For now though I'm going to place my vote with woon. Although i disagree with people making the assumption that woon made a mistake in one of his posts, that he slipped up, I disagree and personally, like FOTH, I can't see it. I think it's down more to woon's not having a total command of English yet, nothing more than that. BUT what incriminates him a bit (in my eyes) is the fact that he said he was off to sleep, then came back on and voted for taliesin. He didn't respond to anyone's claims, but simply put a vote in for someone else.

Voting for taliesin isn't the problem it's more the not-responding-to-accusations that makes him more suspicious in my eyes.

Then again would like to hear from both woon and talisin before the day is up.

JS, thanks for understanding my ability of expressing things in English. And I can explain why I never explain anyone's claims but put a vote to taliesin. I swear that's is not a simply action. It is because the moment when I finish reading Bb' vote. My vote and taliesin vote became equal. So, I have no choice but to put the vote to taliesin immediately. Is this action wrong? Then I have nothing to said.

Edited by woon

2) Kathleen -voting for Woon

Oh now DEFINATLEY Woon. If you're an innocent, you know. There's no explaination for that question.

<(^-^)>

Oh now DEFINATLEY Woon. If you're an innocent, you know. There's no explaination for that question.

<(^-^)>

Haha! Very funny. JS said I am suspicious because I vote without explanation. Now I come out and explain, Kat found me guilty!

Maybe it is time for me to take a rest from playing Mafias then. I DO NOT know how to play this anymore.

But unreality. At least I didn't fail you. I know you wish people post more to make this game interesting and not rather a dull one. I think I have make our day 1 lynch vote a climax.

Look at the below statement that Unreality made:

the Paladins are definitely the baddies :P

I am not sure how true unreality mean about these. If it is true, I can tell you that I am then an innocent!

taliesins on, could you give us your defense? (even though I'm not voting for you)

Sure, Just checking in at lunch at work, and wanted to wait a little for Kat to post her vote.

In my defense what exactly do you want me to tell you? Do you want me to tell you my role? What does that achieve, those who has my blacklisted wont believe me. And the baddies have a target for next night!

Im not exacly sure why I am been voted for. Yes I did vote for myself to avoid targetting a incoent player, instead of been the person to point finger with no solid evidence to back it up. I understand that a few bad people say this as an opertunity to get rid of one of their enemies. I understand that a few more people jumped on and went with the crowd. I also understand that a few people voted for me to save themselves ( woon you are forgiven).

I voted for myself because I knew not who was good or bad. What it comes down to now is "do you want me in the game?". If you believe me to be honest then dont vote for me. If you believe me to be crazy enough to vote for myself to aviod suspission ( not sure how this would work) then vote for me.

Happy Voting

woon I think you've missed the point a bit ;). My vote's still with you.

JS, I knew you vote is still with me. I only thank you for believe me about I am not good in English. That's all.

I really not in the good mood, until I read taliesin's post which make me feel better. Taliesin, you are right, people just vote because they think I should not be in this game. How simple it is. Ok, I change my vote.

16) woon - voting for woon

You guys enjoy. I think I have done my best to defend myself with my limited language ability. So that's it.

taliesin, thanks for your message and your forgiveness. :)

13) Mekal - voting for taliesin

After review of Taliesin and Woon's defenses, i belive that Taliesin sounds more suspicious. also, this will even the votes and cause much more... Satisfiying... defenses...

As of my style of defense early on in the game, I belive that Bandwaggoning can happen to anyone... so as most experianced mafia players know, it is best to stop any votes at the beginning.

JS, I knew you vote is still with me. I only thank you for believe me about I am not good in English. That's all.

I really not in the good mood, until I read taliesin's post which make me feel better. Taliesin, you are right, people just vote because they think I should not be in this game. How simple it is. Ok, I change my vote.

You guys enjoy. I think I have done my best to defend myself with my limited language ability. So that's it.

taliesin, thanks for your message and your forgiveness. :)

first off... Who says we don't want you in the game? It IS the first day so votes are going to be random. I feel insulted.

second off... You really should't give up so quickly... you never know what can change... maybe sombody will change votes or such..

This does NOT mean that you are out of my "Radar" though...

Right now taliesin is on the hot seat with the most votes (provided woon accepts that Mekal switched his vote back for him ;D)... I feel the excitement building :P Are you going to a nail a baddie on the first day... or not? Plenty of time to discuss and think over what you know, as there is 18 hours still left in the day ;D

Right now taliesin is on the hot seat with the most votes (provided woon accepts that Mekal switched his vote back for him ;D)... I feel the excitement building :P Are you going to a nail a baddie on the first day... or not? Plenty of time to discuss and think over what you know, as there is 18 hours still left in the day ;D

Are you implying that either woon or I are a Baddie?

I am not sure how true unreality mean about these. If it is true, I can tell you that I am then an innocent!

If you'd seen the movie, then you'd know that the Paladins are indeed the baddies. The Jumpers didn't choose their ability, but the Paladins want to kill them for it...like UR wrote in the night post, the Paladins think the Jumpers are an "abomination."

Anyhow, I'm really torn about the vote. My tendency, so far, is to believe Woon is telling the truth about being innocent; however that does not mean that I definitely think Taleisin is a baddie. For now I plan to keep my vote where it is. We'll see where things end up tomorrow afternoon..I may pull an eleventh-hour switch depending on what comes out between now and then.

That's not what I meant at all! I was speaking in general terms. Obviously you're either going to lynch a baddie, or not (well neutrals are a grey area, but you know what I mean :P), but I wasn't implying anything about woon or taliesin or any of the specific votes that had been cast at the time. I was just making a general statement to represent my anticipation of who will be lynched :D

13) Mekal - voting for taliesin

14) dms172 - voting for - voting for taliesin

i wish i had something to say but i don't so

i'll just say woon your not leaving yet

I am going to bed

before i am off,

1) Be reasonable... don't do anything irrational like vote for inactive players, it dosn't mean anything, just that they can't get to a computer

2) I am going to be off untill 4:00 central time tommorow... unless i get on a computer and they havn't blocked the Proxy i am using...

3) In the case that taliesin comes out with a role and i am not around to change my vote, that dosn;t make me suspicious

And good night!

I am going to bed

before i am off,

1) Be reasonable... don't do anything irrational like vote for inactive players, it dosn't mean anything, just that they can't get to a computer

2) I am going to be off untill 4:00 central time tommorow... unless i get on a computer and they havn't blocked the Proxy i am using...

3) In the case that taliesin comes out with a role and i am not around to change my vote, that dosn;t make me suspicious

And good night!

I am NOT going to be bullied into revealing my role, and if people expect me too dont hold your breath ( no directed at you Mekal)..

Woon, my vote for you has nothing to do with your English (nor I hope is anyone else's vote; <_< ) I have never had much difficulty understanding what you write and therein lies your problem. I find the content of your posts revealing. Time will tell if my suspicions prove true and I can provide my reasons if they are wanted.

I could be entirely wrong in this case, but you have a tendency (perhaps subconsciously) to put too much information about yourself in your posts... :o

Woon, my vote for you has nothing to do with your English (nor I hope is anyone else's vote; <_< ) I have never had much difficulty understanding what you write and therein lies your problem. I find the content of your posts revealing. Time will tell if my suspicions prove true and I can provide my reasons if they are wanted.

I could be entirely wrong in this case, but you have a tendency (perhaps subconsciously) to put too much information about yourself in your posts... :o

I response based on I-san’s statement:

Not much to go on except that the Reflex/Crusader battle was sweet. I know how shady a baddie woon can be, so I'll vote for him.

Has anyone use the word ‘baddie’ in this game before him? Nope, that’s trigger me on how could he so sure I am be categorized as baddie unless he think he is innocent. And look at the statement of Unreality stated:

Jumper Mafia

Jumper versus Paladins (loosely based on the movie Jumper (watch the epic trailer), but in fact the names of the two groups [Jumpers and Paladins] is pretty much all I'm keeping, and the defining ability of the Jumpers of course [they can teleport]. 'The Warrior' role is based off of Griffin from the movie, and Samuel Jackson's evil character Roland was the basis for 'the Crusader', and the main character of Jumper sort of became 'the Intersect' in this game, otherwise Jumper Mafia is very different from the actual movie [or books that it's based off of, I haven't read those]. In fact, almost everything is my own design/creation).

Paladins:

* The Crusader - a zealous follower of 'the Deity', believing they are doing holy work by killing Jumpers, who have a power that "only the Omnipresent Deity should have". If the Crusader can piece together someone's name with their role successfully (once per day if they so choose), the Crusader will kill them at the end of the day. The Crusader only kills Jumpers, and always kills successfully, without the Escape Chance or the chance of being saved by another role. If the Crusader is wrong (PMed role and name that do not match), he/she gets three strikes. First, nothing happens. Second, the Shepherd dies. Third, the Crusader dies. If the Shepherd is already dead when strike two rolls around, it jumps right to strike three and the Crusader dies

I am finding clues wherever I could just like the others. Since I am not the Crusader and I found the behavior of I-san quite similar to what Crusader is and hence I just guessing.

Is this make me suspicious because of revealing something? Yes, I should vote for I-san then, shouldn’t I? But during that time I decide not to put any vote first. And when the moment I decide to put the vote, it seems everyone vote for me so I have to change my strategy to vote for someone who has vote as close as me.

But later than that, I decide it is no point to defend anymore and hence I end my game in here by voting myself. I just like to post this because it keep playing in my brain and said "Post this! Post this!"