BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Final Fantasy Battle

Just a quick note...both Silverheart and Rainthinker voted for each other reluctantly. Silverheart switched her vote only to "save her tail" and Rainthinker apologized to Silverheart when he placed his vote. This may mean nothing...then again, it may mean everything! <_<

*sighs* First of all you braindenners are supicious of everything...(no offense) also,

I have nothing against Rainthinker. I have no reason to be suspicious of him (yet) and he hasn't done anything except go trick or treating to be inactive. (*Eats candy*)

If I had to vote someone out, I know who'd it be for reasons, but I won't get a chance to do that if my vote is wasted and I'm off.

If its either him or me, I'd clearly vote him.

(I really hope that made some sense :P)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sighs* First of all you braindenners are supicious of everything...(no offense) also,

I have nothing against Rainthinker. I have no reason to be suspicious of him (yet) and he hasn't done anything except go trick or treating to be inactive. (*Eats candy*)

If I had to vote someone out, I know who'd it be for reasons, but I won't get a chance to do that if my vote is wasted and I'm off.

If its either him or me, I'd clearly vote him.

(I really hope that made some sense :P)

well why don't you just give us the name of who you think should go and that way both you and rainthinker can stay

Just a quick note...both Silverheart and Rainthinker voted for each other reluctantly. Silverheart switched her vote only to "save her tail" and Rainthinker apologized to Silverheart when he placed his vote. This may mean nothing...then again, it may mean everything! <_<

true my dear Puzzlegirl. Could they both be baddies? Its a question as to believe that silverheart is a newbie and not up to speed, which I seriously doubt.

Hmm Silverheart or Rainmaker...????

edit:

well t minus 15 min and not enought said for me to change my vote so it stays as it is.

Bye Rain ****it is raining right now*** is that a good omen?

Edited by crazypainter

1) Kathleen (Poisoned)voting for RainThinker

2) Mekal (Dead – Killed by Xemnas)

3) Panther voting for RainThinker

4) Reaymond (Dead – Killed by Cloud and Sephiroth)

5) frozen_in_fire voting for RainThinker

6) RainThinker - voting for Silverheart

7) Limeliam voting for Silverheart

8) Puzzlegirl voting for RainThinker

9) dms172 voting for star tiger

10) star_tiger voting for Rainthinker

11) crazypainter voting for Rainthinker

12) Silverheart voting for Rainthinker

To me it sounds like they are both heros, so i'm going to change my vote

Edited by dms172

Ok...POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED

1) Kathleen (Poisoned)voting for RainThinker

3) Panther voting for RainThinker

5) frozen_in_fire voting for RainThinker

6) RainThinker - voting for Silverheart

7) Limeliam voting for Silverheart

8) Puzzlegirl voting for RainThinker

9) dms172 voting for star tiger

10) star_tiger voting for Rainthinker

11) crazypainter voting for Rainthinker

12) Silverheart voting for Rainthinker

Day post coming soon.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Day 1 – The fall of a God

Everyone held tightly to RainThinker, not letting him get away.

“LET ME GO! I’LL KILL YOU ALL!!” He shouted, breaking away, and began to charge his signature spell “Forsaken” but before he could finish, the light warriors surrounded him and locked his magic.

Arc stepped forward and changed into a black mage, and stood in front of Rainthinker.

arc.jpg

“You have been chosen to be executed…Kefka…” Arc spoke calmly.

Rainthinker just scoffed at him.

kefka2.jpg

“I’m the God of Magic! Just what do you think you can do to me.”

“Distract you!” Ingus said as he changed to a Red Mage and drew his sword, charging a fire spell into his sword.

ingus_2.jpg

Before Rainthinker had time to react, Ingus struck him with his fiery blade.

“But…I’m a…God…” Kefka dropped to the ground, dead.

Ingus turned to the rest of the group and smiled.

3DS-ingus1-a.jpg

“I thank you heroes for assisting in bringing down one of our foes. But there are still others so please help us to take them down and restore peace to our kingdom.”

Recruiter: Warriors of Light

1) Kathleen (Poisoned)

3) Panther

5) frozen_in_fire

6) RainThinker (Dead - Executed and found to be Kefka)

7) Limeliam

8) Puzzlegirl

9) dms172

10) star_tiger

11) crazypainter

12) Silverheart

Night 2 starts now. There will be no more leniency in time. You have only 24 hours to send me your PMs.

Prologue

Night 1

Edited by Prince_Marth85

i just picked a random person. i wanted to see if people would follow

Ok, you're forgiven this time. B))

Oh, btw, I must compliment Prince on the WONDERFUL DAY POST!!! Very dramatic :D

So excited for the night post! People, hurry and PM Prince! :P I'm slightly impatient...just slightly...

YES! My gut instinct never lies! (Well actually usually it does but thats not the point <_<) WE GOT A BADDIE! :D So it looks like I'm gonna die tonight...but I want to help the innocents in my final action. Prince Marth, am I allowed to reveal my role PLEASE?! That way the remaining innocents can give me opinions on what to do in my final hour...:unsure:

*Dramatic dying cough*

<(^-^)>

YES! My gut instinct never lies! (Well actually usually it does but thats not the point <_<) WE GOT A BADDIE! :D So it looks like I'm gonna die tonight...but I want to help the innocents in my final action. Prince Marth, am I allowed to reveal my role PLEASE?! That way the remaining innocents can give me opinions on what to do in my final hour...:unsure:

*Dramatic dying cough*

<(^-^)>

Sorry...No role revealing...

Dang...ok innocents, I am with you (finally) though I can't say who, who do you guys think should...*cough* not make it through the night?

I was totally right when I said the Fox had an evil side, despite her amazingly cute avatar... <_<

I think we shall kill off dms, just for fun! Joking, joking...

Hope most of you already sent in your Night Post PM's... *stares threateningly at everyone*

I was totally right when I said the Fox had an evil side, despite her amazingly cute avatar... <_<

I think we shall kill off dms, just for fun! Joking, joking...

Hope most of you already sent in your Night Post PM's... *stares threateningly at everyone*

lol, no kidding :P

Ok, I have musical practice today, (I think Kat does too) So, no pointing the inactive finger! -_- It's the school security system.....If I can hack through it you can all congratulate me :D

That was a little to close for my comfort....

Good job for nailing that Baddie though everyone!

*curls tail around paws* I hope whomever poisoned Kat had the right hunch about her though......

Hows that popcorn coming? B))

I gotta jet! See ya'll later!

*small Silver cat jumps off desk and pads off to sing and act with her husband....*

Ok, I have musical practice today, (I think Kat does too) So, no pointing the inactive finger! It's the school security system.....If I can hack through it you can all congratulate me

That was a little to close for my comfort....

Good job for nailing that Baddie though everyone!

*curls tail around paws* I hope whomever poisoned Kat had the right hunch about her though......

Hows that popcorn coming?

I gotta jet! See ya'll later!

*small Silver cat jumps off desk and pads off to sing and act with her husband....*

Close call there, Silver. Almost got killed...how depressing. :P Luv ya! *hugz*

And the person who poisoned Kat was very smart. She is so a baddie. :D

Have fun at musical practice! I'm sure you will have MUCH fun with your LOVING husband!!!!! *pictures in head, starts laughing crazily, sees people staring* (is crazily even a word? :huh:)

Yeah! We got one of them! Good job all! Let this be a lesson to you baddies...silence will not save you!

Wow... Congrats you guys, you got a mafia on your first try :P

At least now I get POPCORN!!!!! :lol:

*a light rain falls apon the observers as RainThinkers spirit is whisked away to that place where all ghosts go, so they may watch over the living and eat GHOST POPCORN!*

Wow... Congrats you guys, you got a mafia on your first try :P

At least now I get POPCORN!!!!! :lol:

*a light rain falls apon the observers as RainThinkers spirit is whisked away to that place where all ghosts go, so they may watch over the living and eat GHOST POPCORN!*

No you dont... no popcorn till Kat dies tonight (game tonight), and I'm first on the list for popcorn ;)

Edited by reaymond