BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Telephone

peace*out

It STARTED as one sentence!!! Though i must admit, good job. <_<

Reaymond? Gotten it yet?

Well, I only made improvement. Sure hope it is funny still.

How long until the sentence is reshown? Nevermind. Chat is a no-no. Just PM. :D

I think we can speed it up somehow. I have been out alot this week. :(

I sure hope not... :huh:

Reaymond. If your out there, please post that you have, or have not recieved the PM

Maybe he's still recovering from Jumper mafia...I know personally, I'm not supposed to be on BD right now (got piles of homework <_< ), so maybe he needs time to catch up on his life. Although ONE POST WILL BE NICE, REAYMOND ;););)

sorry I've been tied up in trying to survive in Jumper, and I didn't realise I had a PM from BL. Also, Age of Warriors is getting interesting and I have alot more work to do for each night now as there is monsters and more attacks defences and retreats. I haven't abandoned GGD #10 lol, just really busy. At and awards ceremony last night

Leader:RainThinker

1) Peace

2) ST

3) slick

4) clozo laugh

5) Ben Law

6) reaymanator - can't keep me out of this

7)A. Person

8) FIF

9) Kat

10) AAAsn888s

11) Panther

COOL! There's only 3 people left! Too bad Kat's still sleeping...she sleeps so much :P

Looool - I think you might have just lost that battle of wits ST...

What did you say????? :angry: You are so going to pay for that AND for beating me at GGD 11...don't think I'll forget about that! :P

And I have reason to believe Kat was still sleeping...she tends to wake up at 11 on weekends, and it's quite shocking that she woke up before 10 today ;)

What did you say????? :angry: You are so going to pay for that AND for beating me at GGD 11...don't think I'll forget about that! :P

And I have reason to believe Kat was still sleeping...she tends to wake up at 11 on weekends, and it's quite shocking that she woke up before 10 today ;)

It's cause my mom has a friend over...who knew mom's could be so giggly? Anyway, I passed on the telephone message to AAA...

<(^-^)>

After seeing this go around a couple of times - I am intrigued by the game - unfortunatly the outcome or payoff if you will, is a bit flat. Anyone up for a more traditional form of the game? It would require a trust in each others' integrity, but I could start off with a story - perhaps a paragraph in length. Pass it on to the next person who agrees to only read it once and then delete it, prior to retelling the story to the next.....

1. AAAsn888s

Any takers?

edit: If so, after 3 or 4 lets say - I will start a new thread and we will try for 15 total...

Edited by AAAsn888s

After seeing this go around a couple of times - I am intrigued by the game - unfortunatly the outcome or payoff if you will, is a bit flat. Anyone up for a more traditional form of the game? It would require a trust in each others' integrity, but I could start off with a story - perhaps a paragraph in length. Pass it on to the next person who agrees to only read it once and then delete it, prior to retelling the story to the next.....

1. AAAsn888s

Any takers?

edit: If so, after 3 or 4 lets say - I will start a new thread and we will try for 15 total...

Oh ya! Played that in camp way, way back...

1. AAAsn88s

2. ST

Edited by star_tiger

1. AAAsn88s

2. ST

3. Reaymanator - haha that would be mint, just make sure slick signs up!!!

It sure would be cool with Slick playing...just hope he doesn't write a 10-page long paragraph...that might take some time to read :P

1. AAAsn888s

Any takers?

SO someone makes a story (and PMs it to the next person), and someone else reads it ONCE, then deletes it. After they delete it then they make their version, and send it, and so on?

Just trying to have it make sence in my head...

SO someone makes a story (and PMs it to the next person), and someone else reads it ONCE, then deletes it. After they delete it then they make their version, and send it, and so on?

Just trying to have it make sence in my head...

You got it.. Just like the original telephone game! edit: - Not so much "make their own version" but try to retell the story exactly - the fun part is how much it changes.

Edited by AAAsn888s

1. AAAsn88s

2. ST

3. Reaymanator - haha that would be mint, just make sure slick signs up!!!

4) Peace is in the roster! :P

YAYAYAY!!!!

OK We have enough to start a new thread - Out of respect for Peace Out, we will simply call it Telephone II - I will pull the list with me - find me there!