BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Telephone

peace*out

MikeD]

Brainiac100]

Thal]Yesterday was the coldest day of my life.

Panther]The day after the day before the day that precedes the day before the day that we call

tomorrow was the most bone-chilling, skin-shivering, teeth-chattering, knee-knocking, frost-breathing day of my entire short but, as of yet, happy existence.

• Upvote 1

MikeD]Yesterday was the coldest day of my life.

Brainiac100]

Panther]The day after the day before the day that precedes the day before the day that we call

tomorrow was the most bone-chilling, skin-shivering, teeth-chattering, knee-knocking, frost-breathing day of my entire short but, as of yet, happy existence.

Edited by MikeD

Brainiac100]

The day after today was the most freakiest day ever in recent times.

Brainiac100]A day ago, I experienced the most frigid 24 hours of my existence.

The day after today was the most freakiest day ever in recent times.

because we are all people of routines, we cannot be bothered to see anyone standing in close proximity, so they are ridiculously horrible creatures. Therefore, cutting them is impossible.

Since everyone is a human on a schedule, we don't care about seeing those nearest to us; therefore, they are vile beings, so we can't SNIP THEM INTO PIECES AND WATCH THEM BLEED OUT LIKE STUCK PIGS.

:lol:
Edited by Brainiac100

We are normal.....we say that some people are crazy/mad....but we have all been crazy/mad sometime in our lives, as we do crazy/mad stuff. Hence we can safely say that in general, all people are crazy/mad . But that would mean that being crazy/mad is normal.....hence all crazy/mad people are normal ; that means that a 'normal' person is actually abnormal, which would indirectly mean that the person is crazy/mad......hence there is really no such thing as normal or crazy/mad when one puts it like this....

Because everyone is insane, no-one can be considered normal. Thus, anyone who is actually normal is, in fact, abnormal. Thus, the ability to differentiate between 'normal' and 'insane' no longer exists.

because we are all people of routines, we cannot be bothered to see anyone standing in close proximity, so they are ridiculously horrible creatures. Therefore, cutting them is impossible.

Since everyone is a human on a schedule, we don't care about seeing those nearest to us; therefore, they are vile beings, so we can't SNIP THEM INTO PIECES AND WATCH THEM BLEED OUT LIKE STUCK PIGS.

Edited by Panther

We are normal.....we say that some people are crazy/mad....but we have all been crazy/mad sometime in our lives, as we do crazy/mad stuff. Hence we can safely say that in general, all people are crazy/mad . But that would mean that being crazy/mad is normal.....hence all crazy/mad people are normal ; that means that a 'normal' person is actually abnormal, which would indirectly mean that the person is crazy/mad......hence there is really no such thing as normal or crazy/mad when one puts it like this....

Because everyone is insane, no-one can be considered normal. Thus, anyone who is actually normal is, in fact, abnormal. Thus, the ability to differentiate between 'normal' and 'insane' no longer exists.

Since we are all creatures of habit, nobody can be noticed nearby, so they are disgusting. So learning to split them cannot be done.

Edited by akaslickster

Because we are all obsessively inclined, no one is able to be identified as within accepted parameters. So someone who is within parameters is actually perverse. SO the mental exercise of separating those within parameters from the perverse is now without possibility

Since we are all creatures of habit, nobody can be noticed nearby, so they are disgusting. So learning to split them cannot be done.

Because we are all fanatical, nobody is able to be named normal. So someone who is normal is abnormal. So the ability to divide the normal form the abnormal is now impossible.

Because we are all obsessively inclined, no one is able to be identified as within accepted parameters. So someone who is within parameters is actually perverse. SO the mental exercise of separating those within parameters from the perverse is now without possibility

Edited by MikeD