BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia II

Mekal

and metephorically ;) Go metaphors (sp??)

metaphorically silver, metaphor is correct though :)

If the game is won, then please just end with any night post. If this game has more to it then we can wait. You can also let me know by PM.

Agreed with slick on this one. Inevitably its going to end soon I presume, so if it is then just end it :)

Oh and great hosting btw Mekal well set up and you seem to be consistent in your posting :D

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

metaphorically silver, metaphor is correct though :)

Agreed with slick on this one. Inevitably its going to end soon I presume, so if it is then just end it :)

Oh and great hosting btw Mekal well set up and you seem to be consistent in your posting :D

I may be curiously impatient though, I may not be entering any games until I know the status of this job I may be accepting.

Innocents can't lose unless GC helps out killing but, too late now.

Also ---Kudos to Mekal for a great game, great job. :D

Oh, I don't think he's like that very much...:unsure:

Oh well :D We're very impatient, I've had nothing to haunt for the weekend <_<

~Ghost Kat

PS: No matter how much we attack you with PM's, Mekal, you know we do it out of love :D...and impatience :unsure:, but mostly love :D

Edited by Kathleen

Oh, I don't think he's like that very much...:unsure:

Oh well :D We're very impatient, I've had nothing to haunt for the weekend <_<

~Ghost Kat

PS: No matter how much we attack you with PM's, Mekal, you know we do it out of love :D...and impatience :unsure:, but mostly love :D

LOL... okay... i just got back... i am cheacking through my PM's and the prisoner kill... and then i will start to write the night post... well... congrats on nobody dieing from not knowing the end.. :P

LOL... okay... i just got back... i am cheacking through my PM's and the prisoner kill... and then i will start to write the night post... well... congrats on nobody dieing from not knowing the end.. :P

btw you have about 4 hours before you get pummeled with pms... At least according to slick :P

interesting? according to slick there is only 1 prisoner left and i am that person, so presumably im going to die soon <_<
I am positively sure you are the last prisoner. Somone kill him or arrest him or something. Nurses save me. He will try to kill one of us tonight. If he succeeds then make sure he is lynched the next day. I am the room cleaner and I know all of the roles now. ;)Woot Woot. :lol::D:lol::D:) Edited by akaslickster

Night 5: Apocalypse… with around 50 S.W.A.T agents…

The Oasis of the Seas silently sailed into the port it departed from at the beginning of this long, tiring journey. Outside of the ship was dark, but if you looked closely you could see the outlines of around 50 S.W.A.T agents. Slowly, the captain maneuvered into the ships assigned plot of land and using his radio, contacted the dock workers to set up the gangplank.

Right as the gangplank was finally secured in place, the dark, silent night burst into brilliant lights as police cars turned on and all 50 S.W.A.T agents got on board. With sirens blaring and spotlights lighting up the side of the ship, the S.W.A.T agents went to the assigned positions and awaited further orders…

In the room of the S.W.A.T agent…

Knowing what was going to happen, the S.W.A.T agent was in full uniform. He walked out into the hallway only to be intercepted by the commanding officer in Miami, Florida.

“Hello… Limeliam.” Said the Commanding officer.

“Have you found the prisoners yet?” Limeliam, the S.W.A.T agent said.

“Prisoner” he corrected.”We believe that only one prisoner is alive, and we think we know who it is, the only problem is that he is hidden somewhere in the cruise ship.”

On the 14th floor…

“Looks like I get a consolation prize” thought Reaymond, the last prisoner. Reaymond was tailing somebody, and apparently somebody stupid if they thought that just because the police had boarded the ship that they were safe.

Back down with the commanding officer…

A crackling came through the radio and a quiet voice started to speak.

“Brovo 5-25 requesting contact to commanding officer.”

“Contact accepted… what is your status?” replied the CO

“I have spotted the final prisoner and I am requesting back-up before I engage.” Came the quiet voice.

“Back-up is on their way, what is your location?”

“On the 14th floor, starboard side, near the front”

Within seconds the CO and Limeliam were running down the hall to the stairway. With adrenaline pumping the shot up the stair way and quickly arrived at the 14th floor. At that point they slowed down and waited until a tactical team of 7 men arrived. Quickly but stealthily the team moved up to the front of the boat.

The team moved into a corridor when they heard a conversation coming from around the corner, probably between the prisoner and his target.

Around the corner…

“So it looks like your going to kill me… Reaymond…” said Slick.

The two men had been facing each other for a while, but it was only just then that Slick had broken the silence.

“How do you know my name?” replied Reaymond

Slick reached over to the tray right in front of him, and turned a laptop around. On the screen was a file on Reaymond displaying criminal information and a picture. Not to mention a big red blinking light saying “Missing!!!” on the top.

“That is my computer!!!” yelled Reaymond.

“I know, I found it when I was cleaning your room last night… looks like you have been causeing lots of strife on this ship.” Noted Slick

“And it looks like that this “Strife” you speak of is about to come to you!”

Then all hell broke loose on that corridor.

2 S.W.A.T teams came from both sides. One grabbed Reaymond and disarmed him, and the other team shielded Slick from Reaymond.

And just like that, it was over. The S.W.A.T team pulled the Techie away into a police truck, and everyone was allowed off.

3 months later… in Miami, Florida prison…

The prisoners were chatting about there old girlfriends and such, like what they going to do when they got out of prison, if they ever did. But in the shadows of the exercise yard, the Techie smiled… he already had a plan to escape… he just needed a few… volenters…

CONGRATULATIONS INNOCENTS!!!

Roles:

GC-Terrorist

CP-SM

JS-RW

woon-PG

FIF-MT

Kat-Framer

dms172-Nurse (1)

limeliam-S.W.A.T

silverheart-Hitman

PG-Nurse (2)

Slick-RC

Reaymond-Techie

Panther-Threatener

foolonthehill-MH

Edited by Mekal

I suppose we could have saved more innocents. I was kind of trigger happy. It was still a very good game. Once again I got to live to the end. EUREKA! Woon was right to believe me as I knew his role from the beginning.

Hopefully I will have enough time for the next Mafia.

Now I will check for the final log. 3 Cheers to the innocents.

YAY I'm not a ghost anymore, good job innocents, that was actually one of the funnest games I've ever played ^_^ But if I'm a baddie one more time, I think I'm going to go crazy :wacko: <_<

~Kat (NOT GHOST KAT :D)

Well done innocents. Oh and slick... could you answer my question now please? How did you know about GC so early, i presume it was just a lucky move as room cleaner, but even you would never tell me before :P

edit: when is CSM3 coming guys, im first on the roster :P

Edited by reaymond