BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

itachi-san

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So CP was either Aizen, LeLouche, Rukia or Gaara. If PrinceM defended, could Aizen still control his actions? Have to think about that. ;) BTW, Great first night post Toushiro. Renji we heroes don't need any help this game, we are going to win. You will see. :D

So PrinceM was not defending, which means he was also attacking. But if Aizen controlled his actions, he would attack someone alse, not his intended target.

So PrinceM was definitely a hero. :o He could have been Ishida, Chad, Rukia or Gaara.

I had the same thoughts. But why did both Ishida and Chad choose to attack CP? Only one of them could have been manipulated, so was there something CP said that made her suspicious to them?

I had the same thoughts. But why did both Ishida and Chad choose to attack CP? Only one of them could have been manipulated, so was there something CP said that made her suspicious to them?

Before the night post, only 3 or 4 of us posted. And 3 of them are dead, posting before the game starts is not good for health. Atleast in this game. ;)

And JS could have been Rukia/Chad/Ishida/Lelouche/Aizen. Mekal was defending, so he couldn't have been any of those. Also, neither The Laughing Man or Grimmjow took action last night.

I'm still digesting the night info, but I want to add that Mekal is almost certainly a Hero as the only Villain that he could be is Grimmjow.

Of the people who are dead, these are the roles that they could have had:

Aizen - Joe's Student, CrazyPainter

LeLouche - Joe's Student, CrazyPainter

Gaara - Prince Marth, CrazyPainter

Ishida - Joe's Student, Prince Marth

Chad - Joe's Student, Prince Marth

Rukia - Joe's Student, Prince Marth, CrazyPainter

We know that two Villains were active last night and three people died; so at least one, (Prince Marth) was a Hero, but if we got lucky (not likely, I know <_< ,) then both Aizen and LeLouche died as well.

Of course, this doesn't help too much with picking an Execution target. Anyone find any leads? :huh:

Agreed, but do we know the defenses available for RC's? But I too think the same, more probable. :D

EDIT: Punctuation

Yes, the intro says: "When one is Attacking, the other two will be nowhere to be found."

I'm still digesting the night info, but I want to add that Mekal is almost certainly a Hero as the only Villain that he could be is Grimmjow.

Of the people who are dead, these are the roles that they could have had:

Aizen - Joe's Student, CrazyPainter

LeLouche - Joe's Student, CrazyPainter

Gaara - Prince Marth, CrazyPainter

Ishida - Joe's Student, Prince Marth

Chad - Joe's Student, Prince Marth

Rukia - Joe's Student, Prince Marth, CrazyPainter

We know that two Villains were active last night and three people died; so at least one, (Prince Marth) was a Hero, but if we got lucky (not likely, I know <_< ,) then both Aizen and LeLouche died as well.

Of course, this doesn't help too much with picking an Execution target. Anyone find any leads? :huh:

I looked over the Hero defenses, and there are 3.5 Heros besides Gaara who have that defense, so Mekal has a 1/4.5 chance of being Grimmjow, which is not "almost certainly a Hero", but it is still less than most other people's chances of being a Villain.

Wow! 3 person killed in night 1

and based on the story, Prince you are been targeted by 2 villains. Poor you.

I hope dawh you are right on your analysis so we hero will be win this battle very soon. yay!

So PrinceM was not defending, which means he was also attacking. But if Aizen controlled his actions, he would attack someone alse, not his intended target.

So PrinceM was definitely a hero. :o He could have been Ishida, Chad, Rukia or Gaara.

WHOA a whole lot happened last night o_o Still digesting, but the figure that defended Mekal was a partner right? Wow this partner stuff confuses me, maybe I'll hold off using one. Now the big question. Who to lynch?

~The Fox

Time to start the voting. I am voting for Kat, as she was almost the only one who posted anything substantial before the night post and survived. Sorry Kat, just a hunch. Nothing much to go on here.

Recruiter: Toushiro

1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)

5) GC - voting for Kat, unblindfolded

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

16) Laharl

17) sweetness kat

WHOA a whole lot happened last night o_o Still digesting, but the figure that defended Mekal was a partner right? Wow this partner stuff confuses me, maybe I'll hold off using one. Now the big question. Who to lynch?

~The Fox

Nope, it was one of his defenses who died for him. You can work with a partner only if you attack, not defend. Mekal was defending and hence he was not working with a partner. For eg. if Mekal was Ichigo, one of his 2 defenses would have been Renji and Renji would have died instead of Mekal. ;)

You can only attack with a partner, not defend with a partner. Hope I got it right.

EDIT: Yep. That's it.

This is what was specified by Itachi:

Each Night you can Attack, Attack with a Partner, or Defend.

EDIT2

Ok, ok, I get everything now...that only took me...five times <_< Whoa, I can't believe that, but you're right GC, I was the only one not to die/get targeted out of everyone posting something substantial...o_o But that honestly doesn't really mean anything :lol:

~Kat

Seems to me that Mekal is either Lelouche or Grimmjow. Though considering Lelouche was active, that just leaves Grimmjow. So my vote goes for him. Let me just find the voting roster....

Recruiter: Toushiro

1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)

5) GC - voting for Kat, unblindfolded

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb - voting for Mekal UNblindfolded

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

16) Laharl

17) sweetness kat

BTW, thanks for the red herring Itachi. <_<

Also, who is Laharl?

Edited by Brandonb

What makes you say that brandonb? Or are you keeping that to yourself? I'm not going to vote for now, maybe later when I hear other's opinions.

~Kat

I think Brandon means the Renji conversation. It could also be that Brandon is creating his own red herring. :P

Laharl is a player who signed up as a backup alongwith S-Kat and due to their obvious enthusiasm were inducted into the main ranks. :P

What makes you say that brandonb? Or are you keeping that to yourself? I'm not going to vote for now, maybe later when I hear other's opinions.

~Kat

it's b/c he had someone die for him... but he didn't care at all. Kinda puts him in the baddie category for me. I looked back and the only ones that do that are Lelouche or Grimmjow. Lelouche was active he couldn't have used that defense, which just leaves Grimmy, and we know Grimmy wasn't active, so he was certainly defending.

Edited by Brandonb

I may have to start a chart for this one, just to keep track. So only four heros attacked, and three of them had to. Only Prince Marth was definately a hero. Is it possible that all three of Ichigo's comrade's are now dead? If they don't know each others identity can they unknowingly attack their friend? That would mean no villians were dispathed. If this scenario is possible only jubei can find out. I'm reserving my vote until later. I can see no hard evidence to vote for anyone, I think this night will have to be a guess.

it's b/c he had someone die for him... but he didn't care at all. Kinda puts him in the baddie category for me. I looked back and the only ones that do that are Lelouche or Grimmjow. Lelouche was active he couldn't have used that defense, which just leaves Grimmy, and we know Grimmy wasn't active, so he was certainly defending.

I didn't write the story... and what about Ichiago and Kisuke?... anyway... It's your choice...

Edited by Mekal

I feel myself so stupid this time as I haven't come out any analysis yet. Most probably due to I didn't memorize all the roles and partner and defense and all kind of stuff except my role.

I don't know whom to vote till now....... give me time....