5) Joe's Student - voting for itachi

6) Ben_Law - voting for itachi

7) Itachi

8) Kat - DEAD [?] - Killed by Kraken

9) GC - voting for itachi

10) woon - voting for itachi

11) Mekal - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates

12) Slick - voting for itachi

Itachi it is. (Btw i changed the colour, hope you(pl) don't mind, just i thought it clashed with the innocent blue)

As lookout i spied on him 1st Night, 3rd Night and 4th Night. No action at all. Was hoping last night I would see him make his move as there was no other pirate left, yet he cleverly didn't attack ;)

Edit: Adding GC's vote

Edited by Joe's Student

1) Cherry Lane - DEAD - [Pirate Wench] - Planked

2) Wally West - DEAD - [swashbuckler] - Planked

3) FIF - DEAD - [?] - Killed by Pirates

4) Crazypainter - DEAD - [Pirate Lady(Lord)] - Planked

7) Itachi - voting for itachi

Dawns pirate hat and eye-patch. Arrrr! I do be the last Pirate, but thar joke be on you! Instead of taking another life, I took all yer booze! Yer rum be floating miles back across the open seas! I be certain tha fishes have already indulged. Have fun on tha remainder of tha voyage without a drop of tha sweetness!

Dawns pirate hat and eye-patch. Arrrr! I do be the last Pirate, but thar joke be on you! Instead of taking another life, I took all yer booze! Yer rum be floating miles back across the open seas! I be certain tha fishes have already indulged. Have fun on tha remainder of tha voyage without a drop of tha sweetness!

In true Pirate style :lol:

I will take your word for the time being. :P Wonder who Itachi has chosen today.

Cap. Sinistral: Will the person chosen be killed, if the alchemist is planked? Just a matter of interest.

That's a good question, GC. If the alchemist dies after poisoning someone, that does not remove the poison. Only the herbalist can save someone once they have been poisoned successfully, regardless of whether the alchemist is alive or not. Hypothetically speaking of course.

1) Cherry Lane - DEAD - [Pirate Wench] - Planked

2) Wally West - DEAD - [swashbuckler] - Planked

3) FIF - DEAD - [?] - Killed by Pirates

4) Crazypainter - DEAD - [Pirate Lady(Lord)] - Planked

7) Itachi - voting for itachi

I thought there would be sabotage so, I switched all of the rum bottles with bottles filled with urine. Now all of the rum is in my cabin. A toast for the innocents. Hip, hip, hooray. :lol:

I thought there would be sabotage so, I switched all of the rum bottles with bottles filled with urine. Now all of the rum is in my cabin. A toast for the innocents. Hip, hip, hooray. :lol:

Now let's share the treasure :P Wonder who Kraken was ??? Mekal ???

Nah, they were rum. You might want to spit out whatever it is you're drinking. :rolleyes:

This could go on forever guys lol, how about half were rum half were urine? Good :)

Good game everyone! I think i speak for everyone when i say I Love Mafia! ^_^ There's nothing like a strategy coming together as a baddie, or outing a baddie through instinct and reasoning as an innocent :D

*sighs contentedly* ^_^

This could go on forever guys lol, how about half were rum half were urine? Good :)

Good game everyone! I think i speak for everyone when i say I Love Mafia! ^_^ There's nothing like a strategy coming together as a baddie, or outing a baddie through instinct and reasoning as an innocent :D

*sighs contentedly* ^_^

Okay Sinistral, you may do your finishing post now.

Wonderful game and excellent story writing. Kudos to you.

Don't worry! No need to be sorry! Thanks for hosting a great game and steering us safely through troublesome waters ;)
Also, these baddies were not very competitive. They had no game plan I suppose. :lol: Instead of complaints there should have been role-play, stratedgy, and over all deception.

Thanks for the game Captain! :D

Instead of complaints there should have been role-play, stratedgy, and over all deception.

What exactly do you mean by this? If there are complaints I would like to know so that as the host I can address the issues. Also I'd really appreciate it if we all extended a certain level of courtesy to the other players, so that everyone involved can enjoy the game, even the ones who lost. Comments like these might make people not want to play the game again, and I had a hard enough time finding players as it is. Other than that, thank you everyone for playing, I enjoyed hosting and hopefully everyone had a good time.

Day post coming up in a bit... Brainden was down for a few hours earlier so I didn't get a chance to post it.

What exactly do you mean by this? If there are complaints I would like to know so that as the host I can address the issues. Also I'd really appreciate it if we all extended a certain level of courtesy to the other players, so that everyone involved can enjoy the game, even the ones who lost. Comments like these might make people not want to play the game again, and I had a hard enough time finding players as it is. Other than that, thank you everyone for playing, I enjoyed hosting and hopefully everyone had a good time.

Day post coming up in a bit... Brainden was down for a few hours earlier so I didn't get a chance to post it.

Yes, Captain Sinistral, you have been doing a wonderful job! I'm glad I was able to participate, although I wish I had been able to participate more <_<. ;)

I thought it looked fun, I kept up with it the whole game. I'll play in future if u should decide to host another.

Also, these baddies were not very competitive. They had no game plan I suppose. :lol: Instead of complaints there should have been role-play, stratedgy, and over all deception.

Thanks for the game Captain! :D

hey Slick, I will tell you a secret...I dont like playing the bad guy..I hate to lie as well. But in a previous game when I was with Y-san and Kat(?)

I was lucky to have such good team mates. Y-san helped a lot! But hands down, I like figuring out who the baddies are while I am an innocent.

Edited by crazypainter

Great game, Sinistral. Died first, but you managed to work me into the plotline (and it helped that I had something to do = write the posts.) I hope the next one comes soon, captain!