BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

- When my boy asked me what's the name of prince who saved Snow White? I answered "Prince_Marth85"

- When my colleague told me how mysterious his wife is, I agreed and answered "Yah! Such a puzzlegirl"

- When my boss comment on the way I wrote the address and ask who taught me this, I answered "Prof Templeton"

- When my wife ask me how well the biscuits she bake, I answered "Sokrisky!"

- When I saw the athlete won in Olympic, I yelled "Yeah! 1 more mekal"

- When I discovered my son told a lie, I advised "Don't lie, taliesin!"

Don't forget this one:

When asked how the the day was, I respond: WOONderful!

Edited by Cherry Lane

When you steal all the brainden emoticons and use them for msn, to make it more braindenzian *guilty*

When you laugh randomly, and you mom/brother asks you what you're laughing at, you tell them the mafia have struck again

When you come home and open the interent to google a definition, you end up being on Brainden for about two hours, until you realize ;)

When you see other smily faces, they just look weird :rolleyes:

When you accidentally call your best friend a name of someone on Brainden (I'm sorry Yazzy!)

and finally

When you can come onto a topic, and not have to look at someone's name, but just their picture

~Kat

Edit: And not so much now, but you wake up from dreams about Yak's taking over your school (that was just weird :wacko:)

Edited by Kathleen

When you are so occupied with BD that you answer an all of you're parents questions with: "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I'm busy right now!!!" and then when you finally get out of BD you realize that you agreed upon washing the dishes, vacuuming and collecting all the dog poo from the back yard!!! :lol::huh: <_<

Edited by andromeda

- when you click the refresh button every few seconds waiting for someone new to post because currently all of the topics list you as the last poster.

- when more people on the Den wish you a Happy Birthday than in your real life (Thanks guys!!)

- when you sit down for dinner with the family and you ask your husband "How was work today?" and after he answers he asks you "What's new on BrainDen?"

- when you sit down for dinner with the family and you ask your husband "How was work today?" and after he answers he asks you "What's new on BrainDen?"

Did he ask you about the latest count of Boy Friends you have at BD ??? :P

- when you click the refresh button every few seconds waiting for someone new to post because currently all of the topics list you as the last poster.

totally guilty

Did he ask you about the latest count of Boy Friends you have at BD ??? :P

yes PG how much competition do I actually have?

I mean I know I'm at you house while the hubby is away...but still ;)

:P

When you start thinking out loud: "Hm... who I'm going to kill next, and how?!"

-When I read this and do not find it disturbing at all...;P

-When I see the Proctor and Gamble logo and think of my dear friend Puzzlegirl...

-When I get hit in the head with a volleyball because I was distracted trying to think up things to put in this thread...*ouch*