BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When your best friend joins brainden because

a) You forced her to play mafia

and

b) Which she agreed to because she wanted to know what you're talking about when you mention someone being lynched.

~Kat

When your best friend joins brainden because

a) You forced her to play mafia

and

b) Which she agreed to because she wanted to know what you're talking about when you mention someone being lynched.

~Kat

When you're telling your friends about BRainDen but are upset that they want to check it out for themselves because then they'll be invading your "territory!" (I told them that they are not allowed to know my username because I don't want them gossipping about my online escapades! :lol:)

When you're telling your friends about BRainDen but are upset that they want to check it out for themselves because then they'll be invading your "territory!" (I told them that they are not allowed to know my username because I don't want them gossipping about my online escapades! :lol:)

LOL... what goes on in Brainden stays in Brainden...

When you hack on to your friends iGoogle account and add all the BD Gadgets :P

Edited by Mekal

When you're thinking that it's finally the time for your next tattoo and the first thing that pops your mind is Rookie's avatar and how would it look like on your :blush:
highknee

I was just wondering how you came up with the tatoo - very creative and unique!!!! sorry about the confusion!!