BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

A while ago I was gonna start a topic "You know you're a Braindenizen when..." in the Jokes forum, but I forgot (being me, lol :P), this reminded me! We can sorta do the same thing on here

You know you're a Braindenizen when...

- you know that only Bonanova can use Bonanova's special red

- the seemingly random string EEF2F7 immediately makes you think of the scavenger hunt

- you find yourself applying ADP's logical fallacies to things people say (I don't actually do this, but maybe some people do, not sure :P)

- you think about ways to make a real-life Mafia game

- you imagine situations involving prisoners who are about to be executed, but have a chance to redeem themselves through a complicated logic game involving hats, lightbulbs or doors (or all three :D)

- you see [i'm not going to continue this one, as it's inappropriate and possibly insulting ;D]

1) I stared at my colleague and ask him to kill my boss..... I though I am still the GO in ARB2 :P

2) I look at the normal message and start decrypt it.....

3) I start my converstation with my colleague with "Have you solve the puzzle I sent to you....."

4) I promise to meet my colleague at canteen right now but I only go after sending 3-6 post.

5) I drove out for lunch, half way, turn back and send answer for certain puzzle.

6) All my recycle paper are filled with numbers, triangles (Bonanova's puzzle) and kind of non work-related secret words....

- When you fall asleep in english class and dream that a mafiso is coming to kill you,

(that happened... and then i instictivly tighened up and got all tense so my teacher saw that i was sleeping... and then i got called on for the next problem :D )ou

- When you call a guy a girl or a girl a guy... (That happend to me on BD... but i won't tell the usernames that i did it with)

- When you attempt to break in to the computer lab to check if you died in mafia...

- when you start drwing a map of content pheonix on your notes.

- when you start trying to mimic the smiles

when asked to write my initials, I write FIF.

I separate my thoughts into three sections : good, bad, and Mafia.

I absentmindedly start encrypting words

I write EEF2F7 on my hand in hopes of making it disappear

I check unreality's posts to see if he secretly posted the Duck Hunt :lol:

The number one enemy on my enemies list is The Philosopher.

1) I stared at my colleague and ask him to kill my boss..... I though I am still the GO in ARB2 :P

2) I look at the normal message and start decrypt it.....

3) I start my converstation with my colleague with "Have you solve the puzzle I sent to you....."

4) I promise to meet my colleague at canteen right now but I only go after sending 3-6 post.

5) I drove out for lunch, half way, turn back and send answer for certain puzzle.

6) All my recycle paper are filled with numbers, triangles (Bonanova's puzzle) and kind of non work-related secret words....

-When I see this and think it's a puzzle...(did you go twice the speed on the way back? Was there a guard you had to get past that only fell asleep for 5 minutes at a time? ;P)

(Totally love #1...haha...:lol:)

-When I have 20 tabs open on my Firefox and 15 of them are BD...

-When I think people either always lie or always tell the truth...

-When I wake up to check if I died in my sleep ;)

-When someone calls my name, and I think "they forgot the 'B' at the end"

Lol...so Brandon is your real name, then? But you're one of those ppl who always lie...:P

- when you sit and read all of the posts thinking yes thats true and i've done that too!

- when you write this post in a myspace comment and get your friend posting back thinking your a weirdo

- when you see the word mafia and try to click on it everytime to see whats happening when its a not on brainden (even in books. ive done this before :P)

Edited by clozobozo

- I drive home happily, and the moment I step into the house, I tell my wife "Yeah! Finally We vote Bodhi into the sea!!!"

- My son ask me to tell him a bedtime story, I started with "Long time ago in a awesomeville....."

- I tell my son be careful while making friend in kindergarden. "They're maybe mafia" :huh:

Edited by woon

- When my friend ask me what brand of elec. appliance I bought for home, I answered "Itachi-san"

- When my friend ask me my engineering calculation is based on which law, I answered "Ben Law"

- When my wife ask me how I prefer to chicken to be cook, I answered "Thunderchicken"

- When the waitress ask me what drink I would like to order, I replied "lemonymelon"

- When my kid tell me his ice-cream going to melt, I asked him "Frozen in fire!"

- When my colleague ask me which cell contained the formula, I told her "Grey cell"

- When my kid ask me what is the animal broadcased on TV, I told him "Frost"

- When some foreigners ask me which way to lead to the museam, I told them "Cherry Lane"

- When my colleague felt impressed with my PC wallpaper and ask me where did I get it from, I answer "Crazypainter"

- When my brother ask me which brand of perfume should he buy for his gf, I suggested "YSAN"

- When my friend ask me what brand of elec. appliance I bought for home, I answered "Itachi-san"

- When my friend ask me my engineering calculation is based on which law, I answered "Ben Law"

- When my wife ask me how I prefer to chicken to be cook, I answered "Thunderchicken"

- When the waitress ask me what drink I would like to order, I replied "lemonymelon"

- When my kid tell me his ice-cream going to melt, I asked him "Frozen in fire!"

- When my colleague ask me which cell contained the formula, I told her "Grey cell"

- When my kid ask me what is the animal broadcased on TV, I told him "Frost"

- When some foreigners ask me which way to lead to the museam, I told them "Cherry Lane"

- When my colleague felt impressed with my PC wallpaper and ask me where did I get it from, I answer "Crazypainter"

- When my brother ask me which brand of perfume should he buy for his gf, I suggested "YSAN"

None for me, woon? :lol: :lol:

- when you take pride that your member # is below 10,000. "I've been here longer! :P "

- when you carry your laptop into the bathroom with you because you want to be able to respond immediately to someone's post

- When you inform your family and friends that you no longer want to be called by your given name, but from hence forth will answer only to PG

- When you have more boyfriends in the Den than you had in high school

- When one of your BD friends hasn't posted in a while and you become so concerned that you PM them to see if they're alright. (Glad you're okay I-san, Pieman & ThuhChris...you had me worried!)

- When your only oportunity to take a shower without a small child banging on the door is during nap time, but you forgo the shower because you can't put down your laptop (which is what I'm doing right now. I guess I'll have to wait until after the kids go to bed tonight for that shower!)

AHA! I knew it. * Bang.* *cyber shot to the head* take that you home-wrecker. <_<

When i don't even have to read the name to see who posted this

When I stay up till 2-3 at night reading BD. Then catch up on my sleep in english class (did you know that the textbook pages are really comfy?)

When you fake being sick so you can skip school and use BD

When you fell happy about a hurricane because the evacuees are coming to stay at your school and you can miss it. (despite all the deaths it caused)

None for me, woon? :lol: :lol:

- When my boy asked me what's the name of prince who saved Snow White? I answered "Prince_Marth85"

- When my colleague told me how mysterious his wife is, I agreed and answered "Yah! Such a puzzlegirl"

- When my boss comment on the way I wrote the address and ask who taught me this, I answered "Prof Templeton"

- When my wife ask me how well the biscuits she bake, I answered "Sokrisky!"

- When I saw the athlete won in Olympic, I yelled "Yeah! 1 more mekal"

- When I discovered my son told a lie, I advised "Don't lie, taliesin!"