BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia

Mekal

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janisea you can not vote but everyone get's one inactivity immunity.

Janesia told me (in an astray-related PM) that she doesn't really want to play CSM. So you may need to find a sub, Mekal.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Well, Bodhi doesn't know anything about any other players right? And she was kinda unjustifiably killed.... so why not just let Bodhi back into the game to resume Janesia's role?

I think its fair, Rene wanted to join, and hasn't had a chance to. Just let her in, haven't seen her for a while ^_^

~Kat

Bodhi never died... i edited the post because i realized that the terrorist can't die on the first night or day. and i am inviting rene...

Edited by Mekal

Bodhi never died... i edited the post because i realized that the terrorist can't die on the first or second day. and i am inviting rene...

But...we know who the terrorist is now! How does that work?

~Kat

You would have known who the terrorist was anyway, else can survive a lynch the first day... i would have told you anyway.

Oh true...:lol: so we'll just have him killed tomorrow right? Cause the S.W.A.T. team person can't kill tonight...wonder how many mafia are left, I'm a bit suspicious of the gun in JS's desk...or does everyone have one for the sake of it? *imagines a stage performer secretly with a gun* :lol: No hints in the posts though...darn...

~Kat

oh - I forgot the terrorist couldn't die today. At least we know who she is now. I'm assuming our SWAT agent will be able to take her out tonight!

(Kat, the SWAT can kill tonight - 2 is prime - right, Mekal?)

I have a terrible feeling about what the prison guard has done :mellow:

I completely missed that. Mekal's post before the day post mentioned the RW, so I read "prison guard" as "registry worker" when I read the day post, and didn't think anything of it. Doesn't look like a bad choice to me, though. Unless you know something ;)

I wish I knew something. I'm really not going to be much help this game as far as my role goes. I just choose to believe that Itachi and I are both innocents for the first time.

Hard to believe...in fact I won't believe it until it is proved at the end.

Hard to believe...in fact I won't believe it until it is proved at the end.

:P true. You sound like you're gunning for me CL...

Think there's any way I could get a nurse to help me out tonight? :D Heck, both nurses should save me tonight so you can get BTSC

Edit: Eww, I just noticed the hitman/assassin role.... I promise I'm not it.

Edited by Brandonb

Hmm...I think brandon is telling the truth...but last time I trusted my gut instinct with him, he won the game <_< Well I have to go to bed now, good luck, hope you all survive the night! ^_^ I hope I do...

~Kat

So with The Terrorist gone, we still have :

The Prisoners, The Framer, The Threatener, The Techie and The Hitman :o

SWAT agent will sure kill terrorist in night 2. the above 4 (BL, I think the Framer, Threatener, techie and hitman are the 4 prisoners) still with us in the ship. :wacko:

SWAT agent will sure kill terrorist in night 2. the above 4 (BL, I think the Framer, Threatener, techie and hitman are the 4 prisoners) still with us in the ship. :wacko:
terrorist have first attack - I win tonight - i think you baddie, but not SWAT

i think innocents make mistake - you not sure now who bad, like avalanche someone started, all swept away

brandonb - I were nurse uniform tonight, i look nice, i put picture for you - i like your eyes they very kind, I got big big needle needle for SWAT, first with aikido attcck

I can be first to win this role type - i make history here - g'night - one will not wake ?

terrorist have first attack - I win tonight - i think you baddie, but not SWAT

i think innocents make mistake - you not sure now who bad, like avalanche someone started, all swept away

brandonb - I were nurse uniform tonight, i look nice, i put picture for you - i like your eyes they very kind, I got big big needle needle for SWAT, first with aikido attcck

I can be first to win this role type - i make history here - g'night - one will not wake ?

Gurp... :wacko:

Gurp... :wacko:

1 whack! i attack tonight - maybe SWAT have no protection - too many innocent kill innocent - i have chance, i make bad chance for innocent - lets get Bodhi - prisoners love me - two kills, two innocents die - i am good bad person. innocents bad at good persons

Kat - i get attack for bad english, this bad for game, bad for new members too come, i try to better my english. i start two weeks to study.

catwoman - bad?