BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!

itachi-san

Mmkay, PM, I'll humor you. Why are you innocent "Surge"?

~Kat

Edit: Itachi, don't end the day yet, I've yet to hear Brandonb and I have to leave for a vocal lesson. This is a crucial part of this GAME so lets hold off a bit, we have some discussion.

Edited by Kathleen

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmkay, PM, I'll humor you. Why are you innocent "Surge"?

~Kat

I've made my case for why I am not Alucard. Plus Prince Marth's accusations hold no water. He says that I decided to sign up under a different name because I am Alucard. Here's the thing... I wasn't assigned my role until AFTER I had signed up as Surge. I am not Alucard, though I think we can be fairly sure that he is.

So Kat, are you really Kenshin?

Edited by Brandonb

I've made my case for why I am not Alucard. Plus Prince Marth's accusations hold no water. He says that I decided to sign up under a different name because I am Alucard. Here's the thing... I wasn't assigned my role until AFTER I had signed up as Surge. I am not Alucard, though I think we can be fairly sure that he is.

I didn't say that. You misinterpreted what I said. The fact that you signed up for a different name to make yourself seem new is what's suspicious altogether. The way that you fought with CL about being Alucard all the way up until I found you out is what points you out as being Alucard to me.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

The way that you fought with CL about being Alucard all the way up until I found you out is what points you out as being Alucard to me.

So what? You found me out after the vote was overwhelmingly against me. That was completely independent of my decision to stop defending.

Was there something I could do at that point aside from make a bunch of pleading junk posts that would not make a difference?

Sorry Prince, but my vote stays the same. Ready for the Day Post Itachi, I heard nothing that will make me change my mind.

~Kat

Edit: And to Brandonb, what do you think? ;)

Edited by Kathleen

Day 2:

Itachi and Kisame watched with one eye open as they concentrated on their Technique on the nearby hill. The three survivors of last Night's massacre walked into the field at the same time. A strange voice seemed to permeate everyone's ears, and it was coming from the nearby forest.

???: Which one do I get to eat? I'm so lonely. Who gets to share my pain?

Itachi: Prince Marth. Eat till your heart's content, Zetsu.

All three Characters looked toward the woods and saw that the closest tree began to move. No...wait, it wasn't the tree. There was someone slowly emerging from the tree!

shipuuden_052_animestocks[com].jpg

Zetsu leapt forward and onto the ground. He walked toward Marth.

Zetsu: You're a scary one. But so am I.

Marth wasn't sure what to do. He had never encountered anyone like this. The Venus Fly-trap surrounding Zetsu's human form opened and engulfed Marth. Marth didn't make a sound as Zetsu devoured him. The ground began to open and everyone could see the gates of Hell. Marth's spirit sprang from Zetsu's closing jaws and sped down through the crack. After it vanished, the earth closed into itself as if the chasm had never been there.

Zetsu: mmmm. ...tastes like Vampire.

Kat and Surge looked at one another and Zetsu turned to them.

Zetsu: Since it's just the two of you, your fates will be decided now. And who better to decide that than me? Kat, you are a great Samurai and Brandonb *excuse me* Surge, you are a great deceiver with a divine eye-technique. The winner of this coin-toss will be highly recommended to our organization, but as you can see, we're all a bit busy extracting a Bijou right now.

Surge: What's a Bijou?

Zetsu: That's not for you to know, unless you watch Naruto of course.

Kat: Heads. If it's heads I win.

Zetsu produced a coin from his cloak.

Zetsu: This coin doesn't have 'heads' It only has life or death and I'm flipping it just for you.

Zetsu flipped the coin high into the air and it landed on the ground with a small thud. Kat began to shiver. The coin showed a Grim Reaper with a sickle. Before she had time to realize it, she was being devoured by Zetsu and within hardly anytime at all she was gone. Zetsu turned to Brandonb.

Zetsu: Well played C.C. Again the Geass Order wins, but you didn't have such an easy time this Game. It seems the Heroes are learning, slowly but surely. Congratulations on the Victory, a fitting end for the one who instills the Geass Abilities in others. That power could definitely be useful for our organization.

Zetsu's plant-like body closed and he slowly descended into the Earth. He was gone and only C.C. remained.

Itachi: As you can see, we're busy here. You're performance has impressed us though. Now leave us before we change our minds.

C.C. left the Village with satisfaction at her victory. As she exited the Front Gate of the village, she gave the battle grounds one last look.

cdgsr204_06.jpg

She left the Village with the intention of creating more Geass Users for her own entertainment and possibly a Third contest if the opportunity ever arose.

Recruiter: Itachi

1) Prince Marth - Alucard

2) woon - LeLouche

3) Joe's Student - Light

4) Kat - Kenshin

5) Prof. Templeton - Ed Elric

6) CL - L

7) GC - Naruto

8) dawh - Yuna

9) Y-San - Ichigo

10) Surge - CC

11) FIF - Spike

12) Mekal - Rolo

Great Game again everyone! Thanks for playing! Congrats Bb! -and Kat (you only lost from one final coin toss after all ;) )

Woops. Sorry CL, I thought you were Alucard... :(:wacko:

Great game Itachi! B)) I thought it would end with a coin toss, but I didn't realize there were still two Villains alive. Prince Marth stayed under the radar pretty effectively for that game (plus I thought that CL's insistence that "Surge" was Alucard was an attempt to deflect that identity from herself. :o )

Woops. Sorry CL, I thought you were Alucard... :(:wacko:

Great game Itachi! B)) I thought it would end with a coin toss, but I didn't realize there were still two Villains alive. Prince Marth stayed under the radar pretty effectively for that game (plus I thought that CL's insistence that "Surge" was Alucard was an attempt to deflect that identity from herself. :o )

I did better than I thought I would...That's for sure.

I'm surprised you fought it so much Brandon...If you were lynched, you'd escape and kill a hero (in this case the only choice being Kat).

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

I knew there was a good chance that you could be Alucard (though I still had my bets that it was CL), but I was much more sure that Kat was Kenshin.

If I allowed myself to be lynched then Kat would have been the one to die. Leaving me against one that could possibly be Alucard.

I didn't think the game was going to be a flip of the coin in that way.

I assumed that we were going to have one last night sequence. One in which I would have no choice but to attack her (she had no blindfold so it would have been 100% chance for the kill). I thought it was going to be a 50/50 shot for whether or not Kenshin got to attack. And if so, then it would be called a draw. (50% chance that I would win, 50% chance of draw). Those odds were better than my chances against almost anyone else. So I figured better to face her than you. Of course, that's not how things were decided. Pretty much the same deal though, just a 50% chance for the win. ;)

Edited by Brandonb

I knew there was a good chance that you could be Alucard (though I still had my bets that it was CL), but I was much more sure that Kat was Kenshin.

If I allowed myself to be lynched then Kat would have been the one to die. Leaving me against one that could possibly be Alucard.

I didn't think the game was going to be a flip of the coin in that way. I had no choice but to attack her (she had no blindfold so it would have been 100% chance for the kill). I thought it was going to be a 50/50 shot for whether or not Kenshin got to attack. And if so, then it would be called a draw. (50% chance that I would win, 50% chance of draw). Those odds were better than my chances against almost anyone else. So I figured better to face her than you. Of course, that's not how things were decided. Pretty much the same deal though, just a 50% chance for the win. ;)

The surprise for fighting can go back to the first day too. Everyone was voting to lynch you unblindfolded. You would have escaped that day and killed a hero. And that hero could have been Templeton that caused woon to end up killing himself. True enough, I went for woon that night too, but if you'd have escaped and been alive, my tactics would likely have changed.

The surprise for fighting can go back to the first day too. Everyone was voting to lynch you unblindfolded. You would have escaped that day and killed a hero. And that hero could have been Templeton that caused woon to end up killing himself. True enough, I went for woon that night too, but if you'd have escaped and been alive, my tactics would likely have changed.

Yeah, every night was insane. I was cool with being lynched on day1, so I was kinda bummed when GC swayed the vote at the last minute to Blindfold lynch Mekal. Mekal didn't even get to use his ability yet. GC made a great move doing that.

Edited by Brandonb

Yeah, every night was insane. I was cool with being lynched on day1, so I was kinda bummed when GC swayed the vote at the last minute to Blindfold lynch Mekal. Mekal didn't even get to use his ability yet. GC made a great move doing that.

Like I said, I had my suspicions that FIF had been forced to target me the first night, so when Mekal said he'd been bewitched, that sent all kinds of warnings off for me. If he hadn't said anything, I probably wouldn't have pushed for him to be lynched. Instead, I probably would have (wrongfully) gone after CL. So Mekal brought it upon himself. :P I knew there was almost no way that Surge was Alucard; it was way too obvious/risky. It made much more sense for Alucard to attack a random person that would not have been his target according to the plan, since then no one could draw a connection between him and the target (and it worked.) Of course, Prince Marth got lucky that woon was LeLouche or he could have ended up dead as well.

I wonder if Cherry Lane was told that Surge was a Villain... :unsure:

Like I said, I had my suspicions that FIF had been forced to target me the first night, so when Mekal said he'd been bewitched, that sent all kinds of warnings off for me. If he hadn't said anything, I probably wouldn't have pushed for him to be lynched. Instead, I probably would have (wrongfully) gone after CL. So Mekal brought it upon himself. :P I knew there was almost no way that Surge was Alucard; it was way too obvious/risky. It made much more sense for Alucard to attack a random person that would not have been his target according to the plan, since then no one could draw a connection between him and the target (and it worked.) Of course, Prince Marth got lucky that woon was LeLouche or he could have ended up dead as well.

I wonder if Cherry Lane was told that Surge was a Villain... :unsure:

I had actually chose to attack woon with my blindfold last night but because Templeton went after him and reached him first...He was killed instead of me.

I didn't think the game was going to be a flip of the coin in that way.

I assumed that we were going to have one last night sequence. One in which I would have no choice but to attack her (she had no blindfold so it would have been 100% chance for the kill). I thought it was going to be a 50/50 shot for whether or not Kenshin got to attack. And if so, then it would be called a draw. (50% chance that I would win, 50% chance of draw). Those odds were better than my chances against almost anyone else. So I figured better to face her than you. Of course, that's not how things were decided. Pretty much the same deal though, just a 50% chance for the win. ;)

Yeah, but also factor in that Kenshin could have used his second Defense, which would give him the best odds of winning: 50% in the next Day Lynch which could have been Blindfolded on you. Since Kat made the right choice with this Lynch, I felt like stretching the Game on to another Night and/or Day would have been somewhat unnecessary, and I gave her the best odds she could have. If the game continued, you had the higher probability of winning so I'm glad that's how the coin-toss landed. ;)

Edit: if Kat Defended for the next Night, you wouldn't have been able to find her to get that 100% kill. Also, there wouldn't have been a draw if Kenshin attacked you successfully because you used your Ability on Y-San which was successful btw, but Alucard got her as everyone pointed out.

Great game everyone! And...GC...what were you doing last night??? :mad:

Marth, you totally had us confused by not defending...you were lucky that Woon was a GU :P...oh well, that's why my original plan had 2 Nights, so we'd get the right number of Villains...

You guys did awesome, though! :D

Lol...oh well, good job to everyone! JS, after seeing your reaction to my plan, I was sooooo ICHIng to GO after you...;P

Edit: And it seems we Heroes always got the wrong side of 50/50...lol...oh well, that's life!

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Marth, you totally had us confused by not defending...you were lucky that Woon was a GU :P...oh well, that's why my original plan had 2 Nights, so we'd get the right number of Villains...

Heh, if I'd known you were Ichigo, I wouldn't have gone for you since the only person you can kill is Light, I had nothing to fear from you except the possibility of you learning my identity if you had attacked me. But if you had followed your own plan, you wouldn't have attacked me anyway. Oh well...