BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!

itachi-san

Night 2:

Light finally decided to take action. "Who to kill? Who to kill?" He calmly leaned back in his desk chair and tapped his pencil against his head.

death_note17light.jpg

Light: Whatever. They're all murderers when it comes down to it.

Light opened the Death Note and what sounded like an orchestra began to play around him. The pages flipped wildly as the unholy book opened to this Night's page. You could almost hear the opera singers as light's eyes flashed red as he wrote the name: dawh.

Dawh was walking down some wooden planks near the shore of the Village, admiring the moon. Suddenly, his heart stopped and he fell into the water. His body washed ashore, but would not be found until the next morning.

---

Prof. Templeton knocked on woon's door.

woon: yes?! Just a minute!

woon unsteadily opened the door. "Hi, won't you please come in?"

Prof. Templeton: How kind of you. But you do realize why I am here, right? I'll give you a hint. It's not for tea.

woon: Oh I know why you're hear. I was expecting at least one guest tonight. And there's nothing I can do about it.

Prof. Templeton: Do about what?

woon: We're both going to die tonight.

Prof. Templeton: I'm not so sure about that.

woon got up and rushed at the Professor who quickly stabbed him in the chest. woon grabbed his chest with a shriek and wobbled backward falling back against the wall with a splat. "Then let it be so". A bright light began to shine from woon's eyes and mouth, but the Professor did not flinch. The shock was extremely large though and blew the Professor apart.

Alucard leaned back in his chair.

1118110378_resAlucard.jpg

Alucard: I smell blood.

Alucard appeared at woon's house to find one body completely destroyed and another body with it's head exploded.

Alucard: I missed out on this!?!! Now the blood's not fresh! *sigh* It's like a nightmare to see this much blood and not be able to feast.

---

Joe's Student ran from his house when he heard a voice over a megaphone: "Come out with your hands up!" He was running so frantically from the sudden threat that he didn't even notice the squad cars in front of his house. When he did, he froze. "Drop your weapons! Now!"

Joe's Student: Like Hell I will!

He raised his arms and was punched through with so many bullet holes the moon's light could be seen right through his body. He fell to the ground in a bloody mess.

Captain: L, come in L

deathnote_l.jpg

L: What's the situation?

Captain: Subject was hostile... again. We took him out.

L: Fine, bring me the body.

---

GC soundly slept only to be kicked in the ribs. "No. No. My dream. I was having the most wonderful dream."

GU: Get up!

GC: Wait, I feel like this has happened before. It's Deja Vu!

1.png

GU: And all over again... you will kill yourself!

---

CL was restless and out walking through a field under the starry night. She was admiring the reflection of the night sky in a nearby pond, but then noticed a figure standing in the center of the pond, illuminate by the moon.

CL: Who are you?

???: I'm sorry, but I have to kill you now. Please don't blame me. I'll send you properly. I need the experience.

She then began to dance above the surface of the pond.

yuna.jpg

Yuna: My name is Yuna. And I promise I will send you to the afterlife as peacefully as can be.

With that, Yuna nodded her head and CL slowly, yet elegantly, disappeared.

---

Recruiter: Itachi

1) Prince Marth

2) woon -DEAD (in an explosion)

3) Joe's Student -DEAD (Killed under orders from L)

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton -DEAD (in an explosion)

6) CL -DEAD (Killed by Yuna)

7) GC -DEAD (killed by the GO)

8) dawh -DEAD (killed by Light)

9) Y-San -DEAD (Killed by Alucard)

10) Surge

11) FIF -DEAD (Killed by the GO)

12) Mekal -DEAD (Lynched and found to be Rolo)

Itachi: haha! Now that's what I call a Battle Royale!

Day 2 begins now! Who's gonna get lynched?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! At least I died elegantly :-)

I wish I'd seen the night post coming. I had things to say before I died. Oh well.

I trust the remaining Hero or Heroes to do the right thing now.

Edited by Cherry Lane

I'd like to say that I think this is an awesome turn of events and good luck to the 3 remaining fighters. No offense to the deceased and thank you all for playing, but I thought what happened last Night was super-sweet ;)

All voting ties during the Day will be settled by chance. For instance, if you all vote for someone else, the Lynch will be random. Also, take your time thinking about this, I won't be active until tomorrow afternoon. Akatsuki has gotten very interested in this contest and just may recruit the winner.

Mmkay, so some things we know...Woon was a GU/O because his head exploded, and obviously Prof. Templeton didn't use a blindfold. The question is, had he already used it, decided not to use it, or not had it? We know CL wasn't Yuna, Prof. Templeton wasn't Alucard, Dawh wasn't Light and GC wasn't a GU/O. Is that all we know?

~Kat

Edit: Added a word

Edited by Kathleen

Ok, I think I know the roster now.

1) Prince Marth

4) Kat

10) Surge - VOTING FOR Prince Marth

Just by that vote, last night's events and yesterday's vote, I'm almost certain of who you are. You were the only one that didn't agree with any of the votes and went on your own...Something a "new" person would probably do. But after I found out you were actually Brandon, it made even more sense for you to be who you were since using the name of Surge with such a little post count made it look like you were new and less likely to be who you are. You were fighting it so strongly with CL about it but you stopped fighting it once you were found out...pretty much clinching it in my mind. So I'm voting for you Surge since I'm sure you're Alucard.

1) Prince Marth voting for Surge

4) Kat

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Prince_Marth85

OH BTW. The English dubbed Death Note movie (part 1) is coming out on DVD in the US on Tuesday.

I found out after it was too late that it was actually playing at a theater only about 20 or so minutes away.

Mmkay, I looked over what I had, and my vote is in...*drumroll please*

1) Prince Marth voting for Surge

4) Kat-voting for...Prince Marth

Ok, I thought this out hard. Yesterday or the day before (can't remember which) I said by looking at the posts around the last day post, you would know who I'm voting for. I then became an anomynous user and watched for a while on who was reading, and I noticed both of you guys reading, but after about a minute, Surge/bb left and Prince Marth continued for a while. I deduced from this that S/Bb didn't bother with my vote, as he wasn't putting that much stategy into that night, which made me think he was defending. Now Prince Marth read and read for a while, which made me think he was definately attacking last night, and the fact that he was strategizing so much, makes me very suspicious. I really hope I'm making the right choice here, this is my vote.

~Kat

Edited by Kathleen

Are you sure that's a good idea. I work and therefore sometimes I have to do things and don't close the page not to mention falling asleep at night with out turnning off my computer. If you were to refresh your page a lot, you'd see that my name almost never leave...I think I may still be on the page back in my room now that I think about it which means even if I leave while I'm here at work, I'd never leave.

I already gave my evidence. The way that Surge/Brandon was fighting with CL about not being Alucard and then as soon as I found out Surge was Brandon, he stopped fighting it. I mean, I applaud him for being able to trick us for so long, but when he revealed himself, he stopped trying to defend himself, trying to make himself look less suspicious and for me that just makes him even more suspicious. By creating another name and making himself look new, he just screams that he's Alucard.

I thought about that, and if you look at his history, he's almost always the first one off JUST BECAUSE HE'S GOOD (and has some shifty eyes for an avatar), and I completely understand that he wouldn't want biased votes against him.

~Kat

I thought about that, and if you look at his history, he's almost always the first one off JUST BECAUSE HE'S GOOD (and has some shifty eyes for an avatar), and I completely understand that he wouldn't want biased votes against him.

~Kat

Exactly why he's all the more suspicious for doing it. By CL claiming she thinks he followed the plan and attacked Y-San the first day and then him saying that he didn't because that would implicate him is the perfect defense. But I feel he did follow the plan and had that defense already prepared knowing that since we thought we was new, would be easily believed.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

*Headesk* You don't get it...the fact that he's been voted out innocent or baddie every time probably isn't that great, especially if you have no time to even PLAY the game, so he made another account just so he'd have a shot at PLAYING. :rolleyes: I'm just feeling like you're the baddie here, not him.

~Kat

Edited by Kathleen

But I feel he did follow the plan and had that defense already prepared knowing that since we thought we was new, would be easily believed.

I thought about that too, but I have to say its a BIT over the top, especially if he was playing the noob card.

~Kat