BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!

itachi-san

Mekal was pushing for using a blindfold when he wasn't the one with votes - that's part of what makes me think he's a GU - he was trying to make it so we couldn't use it tomorrow whan we were likely to know a GU. Now that the vote if for him, I think a blindfold is appropriate.

Ahhh, gotcha.

That better not be an accusation....I DID play it straight, otherwise you would have been dead much sooner.

I'm just messing around CL. The innocents had me nailed in that game. :P You got me fair and square ;)

So, Mekal, any last words? BTW, did anyone else notice post #73?

I used his post to reply to when I made my vote, and that allowed me to see the hidden message. I didn't think it was for real, and if it was then I didn't want to out him. What do you all think?

Edited by Brandonb

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used his post to reply to when I made my vote, and that allowed me to see the hidden message. I didn't think it was for real, and if it was then I didn't want to out him. What do you all think?

No, I didn't see that. I certainly hope it's not true!

Day 1:

Kisame: Laughing isn't very like you. What happened?

Itachi: Oh, just a certain cat was let out of the proverbial bag, don't worry about it. He's not your target anyway. You're going to kill the one named Mekal.

shipuuden_059_animestocks[com].jpg

Kisame rose from his spot. *sigh* "I can't believe you're making me do your dirty work, but I'm not going to complain too much. All this concentration on the Technique, I really need to vent." Kisame descended the hill with the grace of a mountain lion and stopped in front of the gathered crowd. He then made a hand sign and immediately Mekal's eyes were wrapped in a Blindfold. Kisame began to sink into the Earth and disappeared from sight. All except his great Sword Samheda. The Sword stuck out of the ground like a shark's fin and rapidly approached the shivering Mekal. Just when it reached him, Kisame burst forth from the ground and everyone took a step back.

shipuuden_070_animestocks[com].jpg

Kisame: I love frightening dangerous prey. My Great Sword Samheda is crying for blood. Yours of course.

Kisame swung into Mekal and split him in half. When Mekal's torso fell to the ground, the Blindfold slid off revealing a strange eye.

Mekal: I'll... kill you... now. No one makes.. a ... fool...

Kisame turned to face him, but had his eyes closed. "I've learned from dealing with Itachi all these years to never look my opponents in their eyes. His techniques are even deadlier than yours kid. Or should I call you Rolo?" Before Mekal had a chance to answer, Kisame planted his sword right through his head. The shockwave was entirely absorbed by his mystical Sword though, so no one was harmed. With a satisfied grin, Kisame returned to the Hill and began focusing again.

Recruiter: Itachi

1) Prince Marth

2) woon

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

6) CL

7) GC

8) dawh

9) Y-San -DEAD (Killed by Alucard)

10) Surge

11) FIF -DEAD (Killed by the GO)

12) Mekal -DEAD (Lynched and found to be Rolo)

Spike's Bounty will be Surge *ahem* Bb

Night 2 begins! I need pms from everyone except Spike.

Ahhh, gotcha.

I'm just messing around CL. The innocents had me nailed in that game. :P You got me fair and square ;)

I think he was hoping that someone would see that and as we were voting for Spike to "get Mekal", he wanted to confuse us. :P Could be the opposite also.

EDIT: Good try, Mekal. :P

Hmm, interesting...so the question is do we continue with Y-San's plan? I think thats been scrapped, due to the fact that most people defended last night. Btw, thank you Itachi for sparing me ^_^ Guess I should've voted before I left *shrug* Its NIGHT everyone, I'm glad the innocents can do more at night than in normal mafia, it could end the game faster. Just warning everyone, I have some sort of Freshman dance tonight so I won't be on form 7-10 EST, I'm not inactive! I'm just not here...

~Kat

Edit: My what a big sword :lol:

Edited by Kathleen

In the end there were three votes that remained for Surge including Mekal. Hmmmm.

Mekal's guilt doesn't mean Surge is a hero, by any stretch. But we can be pretty sure he's not a GU!

I know that's not what you were saying, but I don't have comments on the other implication...yet.

BTW, the worst part about being outed is that I was getting ready to make Surge's avatar be the Puss-in-Boots from Shrek. From the part where he makes the big sad eyes as an attempt to rival Kat's avatar :P

Nice!

BTW, I just noticed you never changed your vote - why did you leave it on dawh?

Nice!

BTW, I just noticed you never changed your vote - why did you leave it on dawh?

Then I forgot to change it when you pointed out that he had been defending :P

I was gone at school for the whole time after that.

Once I got on again it didn't really matter. I thought I was going to die, and then GC changed his vote right before I made my slip-up. I would have changed it if it would have mattered. And if I had voted it would have just been a wasted post... so why bother?

I think Mekal claiming to be Spike lends credence to my earlier argument. I think that FIF was Spike and LeLouche told him to kill me. I really don't expect Spike to target "Surge" tonight. I have a few other suspicions regarding possible Villains, but I'm not sure if I should share them yet. The Heroes seem to be doing okay so far. Last time I started giving orders to the other Heroes, I was recruited by the GO and ended up clinching the win for them. My suspicions could be completely off of course, but I think there are enough clues for people to know what to do on their own. We can get organized on the third night.

I suspected Mekal of being a GU, but I actually didn't expect him to be Rolo... :huh: I thought that by killing FIF, they were trying to give Mekal some protection, (so that Mekal could claim to be the dead Hero controlled by the GO) and if I were a GU, I would have protected C.C. rather than Rolo.

I think Mekal claiming to be Spike lends credence to my earlier argument. I think that FIF was Spike and LeLouche told him to kill me. I really don't expect Spike to target "Surge" tonight. I have a few other suspicions regarding possible Villains, but I'm not sure if I should share them yet. The Heroes seem to be doing okay so far. Last time I started giving orders to the other Heroes, I was recruited by the GO and ended up clinching the win for them. My suspicions could be completely off of course, but I think there are enough clues for people to know what to do on their own. We can get organized on the third night.

Well your observations certainly make sense. There is a very good chance that FIF could have been Spike. However, I'm still defending tonight just in case he is alive and I get the wrong end of the 50/50 :P

Well your observations certainly make sense. There is a very good chance that FIF could have been Spike. However, I'm still defending tonight just in case he is alive and I get the wrong end of the 50/50 :P

Back for a nice round of...

WHAT?!

I'M DEAD?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, based off of deductive reasoning, you at least know I am not a GO ;)

Win it for the Innocents!

Can you read this? I would put a clue, but I CAN'T

Edited by frozen_in_fire

WHAT?!

I'M DEAD?!

Well, you wouldn't have been any help today anyway, since you weren't on....

and yes, I read it.

WHAT?!

I'M DEAD?!

Can you read this? I would put a clue, but I CAN'T

I think the "invisible ink" trick -as Surge titles it, is getting old. Thanks for following the rules though. B))

I suspected Mekal of being a GU, but I actually didn't expect him to be Rolo... :huh: I thought that by killing FIF, they were trying to give Mekal some protection, (so that Mekal could claim to be the dead Hero controlled by the GO) and if I were a GU, I would have protected C.C. rather than Rolo.

Good analysis, I was going to change my vote to Mekal last night after fully reading the explanation but before I could change it the thunder storm was great until my wife ask me to shut down the PC immediately. Luckily lack of my vote doesn't stop us from being sucessful in 1 more steps.

Let see what will happen in night 2. Spike (hopefully is not FIF then spike still alive) will reveal for us who Surge/Bb is! :)

Hi guys.. sorry for not being on, something unexpectedly came up :blush: hope you don't decide to get rid of me as i'll be participating fully from now on...

:)

Count yourself lucky as you are not lynched like what happen to taliesin in ARB 1. Anyway, thanks for Itachi-san not doing that so we manage to get 1 villain eliminated! :D