BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!

itachi-san

I am not Alucard. You are basing this as if I Alucard would follow the plan.

Why would I follow th plan if I were Alucard? KNOWING that I would be suspect number 1? There's no way I would do that. It doesn't make sense! I, like many others apparently, decided to defend last night. I'm obviously not the only one that did it.

Think about it for a minute, it would be stupid for me to go after Ysan as Alucard. I am being setup and you all are going for it!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recruiter: Itachi

1) Prince Marth - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get Mekal

2) woon vote for GC, blindfolded, and vote spike get Prof. Templeton.

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

6) CL - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get Mekal

7) GC - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get Mekal

8) dawh

9) Y-San -DEAD (Killed by Alucard)

10) Surge - voting for Dawh unblindfolded, Spike - CL

11) FIF -DEAD (Killed by the GO)

12) Mekal - voting for Surge, blindfolded, and vote Spike get UNKNOWN

I would not follow the plan if I were Alucard, it would be suicide.

I suggest you question the instigator of this sharade... CL

CL was supposed to attack PT last night, however there was no attack on PT. Same with Dawh's attack on GC.

One of them is most likely (more likely than myself, b/c Alucard would not follow the plan) would be the true Alucard, I must vote for them!

Use a little logic here folks.

Edited by Surge

I am not Alucard. You are basing this as if I Alucard would follow the plan.

Why would I follow th plan if I were Alucard? KNOWING that I would be suspect number 1? There's no way I would do that. It doesn't make sense! I, like many others apparently, decided to defend last night. I'm obviously not the only one that did it.

Think about it for a minute, it would be stupid for me to go after Ysan as Alucard. I am being setup and you all are going for it!

Yet you told Y-san you would be attacking her. Why didn't you? If you did as you promised, and you are not Alucard, there should have been two attacks on Y-san, not one. If you weren't planning to go along with Y-san, why not question the plan? Either way you are suspicious.

If you are being framed (which I doubt), it wasn't by dawh. We know he defended last night, so he isn't Alucard. You should change your vote to woon, who also didn't take the action he said he was going to do last night.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Yet you told Y-san you would be attacking her. Why didn't you? If you did as you promised, and you are not Alucard, there should have been two attacks on Y-san, not one. If you weren't planning to go along with Y-san, why not question the plan? Either way you are suspicious.

If you are being framed (which I doubt), it wasn't by dawh. We know he defended last night, so he isn't Alucard. You should change your vote to woon, who also didn't take the action he said he was going to do last night.

I didn't trust her after all the questioning. I am looking out for myself here, and trying to get this thing done right.

I can ask you the same question CL, where was your attack last night? You certainly didn't follow the plan. And just as Alucard would not follow the attack in order, you are more suspicious than myself

Edit: Good point, Dawh defended just like I did, and didn't follow the plan either. So he can't be Alucard. Which means that it must be you CL

Edited by Surge

I didn't trust her after all the questioning. I am looking out for myself here, and trying to get this thing done right.

I can ask you the same question CL, where was your attack last night? You certainly didn't follow the plan. And just as Alucard would not follow the attack in order, you are more suspicious than myself

I didn't attack last night. I learned my lesson from ABR-1. And unlike you, I never agreed to follow the plan. I don't see how that makes me more suspicious than you.

Edit: clarification

edit again: saw your edit: why not woon? He was the first to vote, trying to influence us in a certain direction before we even got started. Usually a baddie tactic. I was second, just pointing out where the evidence leads.

Edited by Cherry Lane

I didn't attack last night. I learned my lesson from ABR-1. And unlike you, I never agreed to follow the plan. I don't generally take well to demands from unknowns.

Exactly. I never agreed to that plan either. I said it was a good idea, though there were holes in it. If I had voiced my objection at the time, I would have looked like a baddie. Just, like, you are!

So I decided not to. You're throwing me under the bus b/c you have been found out.

Edited by Surge

You questioned the plan? All I saw was this:

I like it! Lets do it!

edit: we keep editing while the other one is posting. It's like talking over each other. I'm going to step away for a little bit and see what others have to say. But again, I don't see how I'm any more suspicious than others.

Edited by Cherry Lane

edit again: saw your edit: why not woon? He was the first to vote, trying to influence us in a certain direction before we even got started. Usually a baddie tactic. I was second, just pointing out where the evidence leads.

Woon's vote makes no sense, I'll gie you that. Voting against someone that was supposed to be defending... I don't get it. But it's not a vote that follows the well though-out faming against me. Yours is.

You questioned the plan? All I saw was this:

Hehe, now you are intentionally misquoting me. I said that I didn't question the plan. Now you are saying the exact opposite, again trying to frame me! I can't believe it! Right out in the open!

I'm going to step away for a little bit and see what others have to say. But again, I don't see how I'm any more suspicious than others.

Of course you are. There is no defense for you. You are deliberately denying the reasoning for why you are more suspicious. This also makes you more suspicious. I think you are all-but confirmed as Alucard now. B))

Hehe, now you are intentionally misquoting me. I said that I didn't question the plan. Now you are saying the exact opposite, again trying to frame me! I can't believe it! Right out in the open!

again, what happens when we post wile the other one was editing. You didn't have that statement in yet when I was off to find your earlier post.

Of course you are. There is no defense for you. You are deliberately denying the reasoning for why you are more suspicious. This also makes you more suspicious. I think you are all-but confirmed as Alucard now. B))
No, I'm just trying to stop posting over each other. We are obviously not going to convince the other one, but maybe someone else can change one of our minds.

You are still being completely ignorant to the fact that it would be suicide for Alucard to follow the plan exactly. Based off of roster positioning and vote, you and Mekal are most likely to be Alucard, plain and simple.

Sorry, Y-san, I didn't expect you to die because of my question. :blush::(

I have to agree with Surge in saying that it makes no sense for Surge to attack Y-san if he were Alucard. That would be following the plan and an obvious identifier. If he were Alucard, it would make far more sense to target someone else and claim to be defending (or doing something else.) Since he wasn't the only one to deviate from the plan, I would say that he's not the only one who is suspicious. In any case, if he is a Villain, I would recommend a blindfold, because he is more likely to be a GU than Light (and I really doubt that he is Alucard.)

That being said, I found this message from Mekal to be highly suspect:

I'm not quite sure what happened... I think that I was possessed and told not to do anything but the night post didn't say anything... maybe the GO go target before me... but I swear to god that I sent in my P.M. saying to attack FIF and wear a blindfold.

EDIT: You might as well use a blindfold on surge... it won't hurt if you do...

Why, you ask? Largely because of Spike's actions last night. The last thing a hero wants to do in this game is to kill another hero, so it really doesn't make sense for Spike to target me. No hero was supposed to be targeting me. Considering that I hadn't been on at all, there was no reason for Spike to attack me and it was a risky venture for the Heroes if he did it of his own volition. That's why the Heroes got romped last game; too many team kills. :wacko:

So, it seems more likely to me that LeLouche decided that his best bet was to mix up the Heroes and try to get a couple killed off. FIF was supposed to be defending, but he wasn't...why? If he wasn't defending, then he was either inactive (unlikely) or he was one of the attackers. In this case, he was probably Spike controlled by LeLouche. That being said, Mekal claims to have been possessed last night when I suspect that it was FIF who was under control of LeLouche. Thus, I hope this explains my vote.

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

8) dawh - voting for Mekal, blindfolded, Spike (probably doesn't matter) CL

Edit: additional thought: If Mekal is a GU, then it would make sense that he would want to waste a blindfold lynch on Surge.

Edited by dawh

Sorry, Y-san, I didn't expect you to die because of my question. :blush::(

I have to agree with Surge in saying that it makes no sense for Surge to attack Y-san if he were Alucard. That would be following the plan and an obvious identifier. If he were Alucard, it would make far more sense to target someone else and claim to be defending (or doing something else.) Since he wasn't the only one to deviate from the plan, I would say that he's not the only one who is suspicious. In any case, if he is a Villain, I would recommend a blindfold, because he is more likely to be a GU than Light (and I really doubt that he is Alucard.)

That being said, I found this message from Mekal to be highly suspect:

Why, you ask? Largely because of Spike's actions last night. The last thing a hero wants to do in this game is to kill another hero, so it really doesn't make sense for Spike to target me. No hero was supposed to be targeting me. Considering that I hadn't been on at all, there was no reason for Spike to attack me and it was a risky venture for the Heroes if he did it of his own volition. That's why the Heroes got romped last game; too many team kills. :wacko:

So, it seems more likely to me that LeLouche decided that his best bet was to mix up the Heroes and try to get a couple killed off. FIF was supposed to be defending, but he wasn't...why? If he wasn't defending, then he was either inactive (unlikely) or he was one of the attackers. In this case, he was probably Spike controlled by LeLouche. That being said, Mekal claims to have been possessed last night when I suspect that it was FIF who was under control of LeLouche. Thus, I hope this explains my vote.

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton

8) dawh - voting for Mekal, blindfolded, Spike (probably doesn't matter) CL

Edit: additional thought: If Mekal is a GU, then it would make sense that he would want to waste a blindfold lynch on Surge.

Or I simply think that Surge is a GU... and i already said that i don't care if you don't use a blindfold... i just strongly advise it...

I agree there is no diffinitive proof that Surge is Alucard. Alucard could be any one of about six people (including FIF). If Surge isn't Alucard and he is lynched unblindfolded, the heroes had better hope he is Light, else one hero dies if he's GO. Or they lynched a hero and one has died anyway. If I were Alucard I wouldn't have followed Y-San's plan. That said, I still am suspicious of Surge as well as woon, CL, GC, dawh and Mekal, everyone. Does a blindfolded lynch use up an item?

I was waiting for you all night CL, and you were a no show. That puts you high up on my list of possible baddies. ;)

I'm probably just confusing the matter more.

Anyway, I'll go with...

2) woon - voting for GC, blindfolded, and vote spike get Prof. Templeton.

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

5) Prof. Templeton – voting for Mekal, blindfolded, and vote Spike get CL

8) dawh – voting for Mekal, blindfolded, and vote Spike get CL

If Itachi could give some clarification on the blindfolded lynch using the item blindfold for everyone I would appreciate it.

I know people are probably busy, but please think about your votes if you voted. If you're voting for Surge because you think he's Alucard, please consider my earlier arguments. It really doesn't make sense for him to be Alucard. If you think that he's a Villain, then he is thrice as likely to be GU than Light. Lynching Surge unblindfolded will almost certainly result in the death of a Hero. I don't think that "He's Alucard" is a strong enough reason to vote for Surge. He's not here right now to defend himself, and I don't know who he is, but I would highly recommend people to rethink their votes while they still have time.

I outlined in post 91, why I think Mekal should be lynched and Prof. Templeton found my explanation reasonable (BTW, thanks for the support :) ) and Mekal even came on and responded to me by ignoring my accusations. He could have tried to explain himself more fully, but he chose to make statement about an afterthought that I made in the post and ignore the rest. That seems suspicious to me. If anyone has any doubts about what I've (or anyone else) have/has said, please share so that we can all be the better for it. If there's a flaw in my logic, I'd like to know. :o

Itachi: I don't know how well the 12 hour thing is going to work for today. A lot of people are in school right now and won't be able to get on and participate until later, but it's your call of course. We can only await the Akatsuki's decision. B))

I know people are probably busy, but please think about your votes if you voted. If you're voting for Surge because you think he's Alucard, please consider my earlier arguments. It really doesn't make sense for him to be Alucard. If you think that he's a Villain, then he is thrice as likely to be GU than Light. Lynching Surge unblindfolded will almost certainly result in the death of a Hero. I don't think that "He's Alucard" is a strong enough reason to vote for Surge. He's not here right now to defend himself, and I don't know who he is, but I would highly recommend people to rethink their votes while they still have time.

I outlined in post 91, why I think Mekal should be lynched and Prof. Templeton found my explanation reasonable (BTW, thanks for the support :) ) and Mekal even came on and responded to me by ignoring my accusations. He could have tried to explain himself more fully, but he chose to make statement about an afterthought that I made in the post and ignore the rest. That seems suspicious to me. If anyone has any doubts about what I've (or anyone else) have/has said, please share so that we can all be the better for it. If there's a flaw in my logic, I'd like to know. :o

Itachi: I don't know how well the 12 hour thing is going to work for today. A lot of people are in school right now and won't be able to get on and participate until later, but it's your call of course. We can only await the Akatsuki's decision. B))

Well, I can be talked into voting for mekal - obviously I found him suspicious since I have Spike targeting him. I'll be willing to reverse my vote (lynch Mekal and sic Spike on Surge) - would this satisfy everyone?

Edit: I would definitely want to blindfold-lynch Mekal.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Well, I can be talked into voting for mekal - obviously I found him suspicious since I have Spike targeting him. I'll be willing to reverse my vote (lynch Mekal and sic Spike on Surge) - would this satisfy everyone?

Edit: I would definitely want to blindfold-lynch Mekal.

I'm not saying that Surge isn't a Villain, it's just that I find it highly unlikely that he's Alucard. Thus, I think that he should be blindfolded if he's lynched at all...which at this point, I don't think is wise because we don't know enough about him. So I'll shift my voting a little:

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

8) dawh – voting for Mekal, blindfolded, and vote Spike get Surge

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

6) CL – voting for Mekal, blindfolded, and vote Spike get Surge

EDIT: I had a whole long thing I planned to paste onto my vote, but I somehow lost it. Anyway, thanks dawh for changing your vote. In response, I have changed mine.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Wow! It's between Mekal or Surge.

Just in time to on line again before I-san post the daylight lynch. (Should be soon, right?)

Ok, I change my vote based on what you explain:

2) woon - voting for Surge, unblindfolded, and vote Spike get GC

3) Joe's Student

4) Kat

6) CL – voting for Mekal, blindfolded, and vote Spike get Surge

I only agree on the first part, but will decide to hire Spike to get GC. Only if this will happen.