BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale

itachi-san

4 and 1/2 hrs earlier you had checked tal's profile ????

Can you explain a late post that wont make a difference was an excuse to vote for crazy painter, you know she wont go down, oh yes crazy was bitten and has a pretty bad friend now - just me being paranoid - Fangs for voting anyway :o (that's drac without teeth)

your in a diffrent timezone... and i thought it would be a smart move to keep alucard from winning...

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But also note, I had to edit my post to include your vote. I had already voted for you before I even knew you voted for me...but based on what I see now, it's no big deal now since it looks like Taliesin's pretty much gone. o_o

oh ok. I know I am rather on a death watch anways with that bite from Al.

LIS, got any hair dye on ya?

Edited by crazypainter

But also note, I had to edit my post to include your vote. I had already voted for you before I even knew you voted for me...but based on what I see now, it's no big deal now since it looks like Taliesin's pretty much gone. o_o

No big deal - other than it was playing the situation rather than deduction

"The reason im voting for CP as a spike vote is because if we lynch her alucard has a less chance of winning..."

then wouldnt you want to lynch me?

i do... but you cant blindfold a spike vote and talisin is the one who needs a blindfold.

EDIT: and what happened to itchisan? wasn't he posting?

Edited by Mekal

Day 1

The surviving members of the group gathered in the same field in which they first met. Itachi was there waiting for them this time. His impassive face was unreadable though. Was he angry they were late or was he amused at what he had seen? None could tell.

Itachi: Alright, you all finally decided. taliesin! Get over here!

taliesen walked over to the vicious-looking Akatsuki Recruiter slowly with head bowed as if knowing the inevitable. Itachi wrapped a blindfold around taliesin's head and positioned the speechless suspect in the center of the group's somewhat diminished circle.

Itachi: You have been voted to be killed today and...

Just then there was a bright flash so that everyone had to cover their eyes for a moment. The flash was followed by a large shriek. The mystical bird Bahamut sped from the Heavens in an attempt to rescue taliesin.

deidara-in-the-clouds-large.jpg

Deidara: Not so fast big guy!

Itachi's fellow Akatsuki member, Deidara, swooped in riding his giant clay eagle and intercepted the godly beast. The two fought in the sky with a dazzling display of explosions and lightning fast evasions.

taliesen: please stop! (Bahamut did). Please return to the Heavens my sweet. Worry not for me any longer. I deserve this for my inactivity.

Bahamut paused for a second and then obeyed his Summoner's will. Deidara let out a gruff sigh.

Itachi: As I was saying, you have been voted to be killed today and... I have no intention of dirtying my hands on the likes of you. Deidara, take this one out.

"With pleasure" Deidara thought as he molded his explosive clay into the shape of a spider. He flung the spider down from his aerial view and it landed right on target. The spider crawled all over taliesin, eventually stopping right over taliesin's blindfolded face. Taliesin shook with fear, but accepted the inevitable.

Deidara: Art is... a blast!

And with that taliesin's head exploded, crumpled body falling to the ground.

Itachi: Spike, if you're still with us, you're Bounty tonight will be Y-San. You're all dismissed.

Recruiter: Itachi

1)LIS

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP

5)Mekal

6)Brandonb

7)Y-San

8)GC - DEAD (killed by the Geass Order)

9)CL - DEAD (killed on L's Command)

10)Joe's Student

11)Prince Marth

12)taliesin - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Yuna)

OK, Night #2 starts now. I can get the post done whenever I receive all the pms, time-wise 12 hours from now I should be sleeping, so if you go by that the Night will be long. I'm expecting pms from everyone except Spike (If he is still alive).

I was wondering about that too...

He's probably writing it...having experience as a host, I know it can take some time to write it, especially if you're really into the character roles ;). He's probably writing it in Word or something and going to copy/paste it.

Also from my experience as a host, I know its annoying when ppl get impatient :P.

Edit: lol, nvm, he posted while I was posting...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

ya... ill need to check back to see what his ability's were...

EDIT:

he was a summoner who has an increased chance of killing and could send alucard back to hell...

I knew what her ability was and it looks like Alucard has slightly less to worry about since Yuna was the only one that could break his defenses.

Uh-oh...there goes Yuna's ability against Alucard...

Oh well, I'll take responsibility for the "lets not have a rehash of Speed Mafia" theory since Spike is coming after me anyways and will clear me :).

On the plus side, as I mentioned before, if L's clue about CL was correct, Alucard may already be dead. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight.

Uh-oh...there goes Yuna's ability against Alucard...

Oh well, I'll take responsibility for the "lets not have a rehash of Speed Mafia" theory since Spike is coming after me anyways and will clear me :) .

On the plus side, as I mentioned before, if L's clue about CL was correct, Alucard may already be dead. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight.

That is the most suspicious thing ever Y-san

voting order for Tal was in order

1st from CP when she swithched from P/marth - did one of her GO friends tell her to start

2nd brandon them followed quickly with a post for Tal (switching from me)

3rd Y-san voted for Tal - to compliment the three stuges (GOs)... in tha order, a very useful hero gone

Not sure if spike can despatch y-san tonight

Well we can be sure that Ysan will live through the night (Unless attacked by Alucard) because she will certainly use a defense just in case.

So now we wait...

oh yes lets just wait - i have a good idea , PM THATS WHAT WE SHOULD ALL BE DOING

... and i thought it would be a smart move to keep alucard from winning...
ONCE AGAIN EXPLAIN, maybe i wan't clr last time - Fangs agen

oh ok. I know I am rather on a death watch anways with that bite from Al.

LIS, got any hair dye on ya?

Of course not - you are permanently blond for this game anyway for starting that bandwagon

YES!

LETS HURRY UP AND GET THOSE PMs IN PEOPLE!

Lol...impatient, aren't we, my kawai man-eating Arachnobunny?

As an aside...I still think the most mafia-like is Scraff...geez, he's attacking everybody...(read the Plane on a Treadmill topic ;P)

And since it seems to stir up trouble when I don't give out all the details about my deductions, let me also clarify my CL theory:

L gave a command to kill CL on Night 1. Since L is a Hero, the only reason I see he/she would do this is if CL was the one who the anonymous tip is about. There's a 50% chance of the tip being true and 50% of it being false. If it was true, then CL was either Alucard or Light or I guess she could have been a GO who decided to use her ability the first night, but that seems unlikely. If it wasn't true, then CL was a Hero.

Yeah! C'MON! GET THOSE PMs IN!!

okay guys... we thet the point

ONCE AGAIN EXPLAIN, maybe i wan't clr last time - Fangs agen

alucard wins if EVERYONE is either dead or biten... o if we lynch somone else they die and alucard gets one step closer to winning... if we lynch a bitten person then he gets nowhere... anyways... thats why(boy do i sound defensive :P )

okay guys... we thet the point

alucard wins if EVERYONE is either dead or biten... o if we lynch somone else they die and alucard gets one step closer to winning... if we lynch a bitten person then he gets nowhere... anyways... thats why(boy do i sound defensive :P )

I agree. And Mekal can't be Light since Ichigo didn't kill him. Also, since it didn't say he used a Geass defense, I don't think Mekal is a GU either...:) Don't worry, Mekal, it seems like LIS is jumping on everyone...

that wld be poor reasoning the addition was sounding weirdly defensive,...... ?

we know how alucard wins and we know that CP wont be attacked by him again, I am all for CP being killed, and you have stated that it is a sin tactict for heroes, not if she is GO and we do the dracs work for him.. Any theory who you think CP is?

Lol...impatient, aren't we, my kawai man-eating Arachnobunny?

As an aside...I still think the most mafia-like is Scraff...geez, he's attacking everybody...(read the Plane on a Treadmill topic ;P)

And since it seems to stir up trouble when I don't give out all the details about my deductions, let me also clarify my CL theory:

L gave a command to kill CL on Night 1. Since L is a Hero, the only reason I see he/she would do this is if CL was the one who the anonymous tip is about. There's a 50% chance of the tip being true and 50% of it being false. If it was true, then CL was either Alucard or Light or I guess she could have been a GO who decided to use her ability the first night, but that seems unlikely. If it wasn't true, then CL was a Hero.

Not that great a deduction - any bottom line Y-san?