BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale

itachi-san

And you jumped on her so quickly. Is there something you know?

One thing I know is that Alucard went for me last night and I survived...

sort of. Well I will do what I can for the good guys/gals while I can.

Haha i didn't mean to jump on her (apologies Y-San if that's what it felt like) it's just I'm pretty bored at the minute, and I'm checkin up on Mafia every 10 minutes or so..

I don't know anything other than I'm uber suspicious of her... :)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...sorry, its a busy day at work, and I don't have much time...but here are my other thoughts on last night:

The fact that CL was killed by L suggests that that the tip L got was about CL. Of course, there's a 50% chance of it being false.

The fact that there was no action from Light suggests that he was either an inactive player, or used a defense last night instead of attacking, which could be a clever strategy. I'm not sure, we'll have to wait and see what happens tonight.

I'm not sure why the GO went after GC. Seems random, although they might just have gone after him for inactivity. He also may have been Light.

JS, I used "he" because the Alucard character is a he...and Itachi uses the same pronoun in the night post...

Sorry I didn't have time to say more. I still don't...which is why I have to go now. Be back later!

Just a note: don't vest too much time into the whole she/he him/her stuff. If I say "he" regarding Alucard, it means Alucard is actually a man. That doesn't mean the person playing Alucard is male. And vice versa if referring to a player. If I say "he" referring to a male player, that doesn't mean that they have a male role.

Sorry, I am getting all mixed up with the new voting... Let me try it again.

edit, I cant seem to change the color of JS..someone pls so it for me...I am rather sick now...

1)LIS - CrazyPainter ........ FIF, unblindfold

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP- voting for Prince, Blindfold Lynch, Joe's student is Spike's Target

5)Mekal

6)Brandonb

7)Y-San

8)GC - DEAD (killed by the Geass Order)

9)CL - DEAD (killed on L's Command)

10)Joe's Student - voting for Y-San, unblindfolded, I don't know who Spike's target should be.

11)Prince Marth

12)taliesin

edit: changed color

Edited by crazypainter

Recruiter: Itachi

voter - voting for - spike attack:

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP - voting for Prince, Blindfold Lynch, Joe's student is Spike's Target

5)Mekal

6)Brandonb

7)Y-San

10)Joe's Student - voting for Y-San, unblindfolded, I don't know who Spike's target should be.

11)Prince Marth - Voting for CrazyPainter, Unblindfolded Lynch, Y-San is Spike's target

12)taliesin

Sorry CP, I'm going to have to agree with LIS as far as the Lynch goes.

Edit: Included CP's vote since she voted just before mine was added.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP- voting for Prince, Blindfold Lynch, Joe's student is Spike's Target

5)Mekal

6)Brandonb

7)Y-San

11)Prince Marth

12)taliesin

Btw P/marth - you can just add reply, or not post the whole conversation, just the relevant piece. Wld save scrolling etc...

Like the PM bit for days, just when I had you down for going up he learning curve fast.. :P

JS - the Y-san spot was good, it was a tactic of her before to waltz in and out like that, then you don't see a post from Y-san till next day - damage done, very clever very Y-s. I left it to one side to see if it was gonna go the same, but you raised it - anyone else thinking baddie ploy, or a push to anyone with avatar eyes (everyone has told him to change it - i even suggested glasses). Damn she may mean ME - get Y-san NOW!

On the time line of events,.... CP may have been one of the Mekal visitors. Mekal could have been a GU attacking GCells, and

anyway Mekal's cover hero or not is somewhat strong against Samurai has 50/50 chance of kill on a defenseless player - he can't attack Mekal again, if Mekal ia baddie and Naruto is his friend, then Samurai can't kill him either, has Mekal used a defence, can Mekal be killed?

sry Mekal not putting you up for attack, dont want your friends after me- even though you don't know who your friend is if I read the recruters post right - you are revealed to Naruto - any chance he'll come forward to let us know what sort of awsomeness you have.

May change my CP vote to Y-s, May drop FIF if he does more than a 'why me' post (might insert Bb cos he is laying low - well, he may not be able, same thing in his book so why not tar him with his own brush).

CP is safe from Alucard, I need to chck Alucard is safe from her, if Mekal is Alucard he is becoming invincible. WOW!

.. I see she posted and so has Y-s..... Both with nothing we cld not wrk out ourselves ..hmmm Lady killers GU (girls unleashed)

Not sure why we will not know about spike being killed - why was that a maybe??

inactive Bb, FIF, Mekal,

quite Kat, and Tal is normally on here during the day and said the obvious too

weak input .... all of us probably Y-s and CP (I can actually massage but need one myself, was told today my shoulder will take three months to heal - sry, maybe you pop here if Drac does not come back for you.)

................................................................................

................................................................................

(hey Mekal - you survived where TC got whacked by all - well done) - sry that was OOTopic!

voter - voting for - spike attack:

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP - Voting for taliesin, Blindfold Lynch, Nayana is Spike's Target

6)Brandonb

7)Y-San

11)Prince Marth - Voting for CrazyPainter, Unblindfolded Lynch, Y-San is Spike's target

12)taliesin

Sorry CP, I'm going to have to agree with LIS as far as the Lynch goes.

Edit: Included CP's vote since she voted just before mine was added.

Its ok..

Im having some "isues" right now...

cant figure out the color coding and editting..long story.

Edited by crazypainter

Btw P/marth - you can just add reply, or not post the whole conversation, just the relevant piece. Wld save scrolling etc...

Like the PM bit for days, just when I had you down for going up he learning curve fast.. :P

Ok...I have no idea what you just said o_O

Host: Itachi

1)LIS - voting for CrazyPainter-Unblindfold : Spike-FIF

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP- voting for Prince-Blindfold : Spike-Joe's student

5)Mekal

6)Brandonb - voting for LIS-Blindfolded : Spike-Prince

7)Y-San

10)Joe's Student - voting for Y-San-Unblindfolded : Spike-???

11)Prince Marth - Voting for CrazyPainter-Unblindfolded : Spike-Y-San

12)taliesin

Ok, I gotta go back and read some stuff in the night post. But preliminary suspicions from the convos alone lead me to my vote.

Edit: Plus the fixing of the horribly confusing layout

Edit2: Sorry, I wasn't laying low, I just got home.

Edited by Brandonb

WOW see that folks CP voting P/marth then changed it to Taliesan as soon as he voted for her - trying to figure out that move, CP sounds more fishy and so does Y-san

Though it's not fare to attack only those that are poting, tis limiting though.. As bad as voting for inactives (are they softie undecided heroes or bad factions not commiting til one of their own is about to go down).

another note GC's last gasp said that he was not alone, 'my faction will win' - perhaps he shld not have said it, perhaps out of topic info now he's dead, but shld we peg him as heroe expired... Anyone pls ???

2 Answers for LIS.

1) There will be no doubt when a Defense has been used successfully against an Attack.

2) The maybe about Spike being alive for his hired hits is 2 fold. If he is inactive it could mean he is dead, but it could also mean he found out his Target was a Hero and thus was inactive for that reason.

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)CP- voting for taliesin-Blindfold : Spike-Joe's student

5)Mekal

7)Y-San

12)taliesin

Oops, Missed CP's change of vote

Ok, I gotta go back and read some stuff in the night post. But preliminary suspicions from the convos alone lead me to my vote.
Yes that makes a lot of sense 'convos' thats pegged you Bb - next round or this perhaps you are now sharing a spot with Y-san

I'm thinking me and p/marth voted a friend of yours CP and we are put in both your votes... SUSPICIOUS

especialy when you have not stated a reason - therefore i think mine applies - the next votes for me and perhaps p/marth will be considered bad faction,

Damn they may have ruled out my Girls Unlimited theory - though Bb has been going soft.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

interesting you changed recruiter to host.. very suspicious - he he

2)FIF

3)Kat-voting for NO ONE YET-Unblindfolded-Spike-NO ONE YET

5)Mekal

7)Y-San

12)taliesin

When does the day end? Mainly I'm seeing a lot of "This person said this therefore they are EVIL <_< " which isn't enough to convince me of anything really. I'm going to hold out until I hear something that really sparks my "spidey sense". Exception: As I said earlier, lets not waste a blindfold vote, when we don't really have any clue on who's a geass. Sorry I've been quiet, its hard when I have school and then homework and THEN earlier bedtimes <_<

~Kat

When does the day end?

~Kat

Well, it actually ended already technically, but like I said earlier, it has to be extended for obvious lack-of-voting reasons. I'm going to wait for 8 solid votes for the Day to end. So at least 8 out of 10 of you need to get your stories straight or this is gonna be one long day ;)

I'm quite entertained right now, so I'm in no rush to end the Day using host authority. Thanks for making the voting block clearer to read Bb

OFF topic stuff for Prince Math

Ok...I have no idea what you just said o_O
Basically I was trying to avoid the copying over of material, that is irelivant just to say thanks -it's polite but not useful - my shoulder is killing me after treatment - i use a notebook and pad (no mouse so scrolling is a lot of movement for me - if you press add reply of fast reply it does not copy over

Thanks - hope it made sense

2)FIF - voting for CrazyPainter-Blindfolded : Spike - NO ONE YET

5)Mekal

7)Y-San

12)taliesin

well, I'm sorry for being (very) inactive lately. For the past 14 hours I have either been asleep or at school. I apologize for any inconvenience. Right now, after reviewing the night post (Mekal seems to be very popular :P ), I think that we can't pinpoint a certain person who is being incredibly evil, so I'll just go on a random hunch and say Crazypainter.

Edit: Since when was I a Senior Member?!

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Just a note: don't vest too much time into the whole she/he him/her stuff. If I say "he" regarding Alucard, it means Alucard is actually a man. That doesn't mean the person playing Alucard is male. And vice versa if referring to a player. If I say "he" referring to a male player, that doesn't mean that they have a male role.

I agree, and JS and LIS should both know from their involvement in M4F14-7 that I go by the same convention when talking about characters...I spent a lot of time and effort on all those long night posts and I'm used to going with the character pronoun...I didn't bother arguing with JS a lot earlier, because it seemed to me his argument was purely based on the "he" thing, which I figured he would understand once I pointed it out...I don't know why he wants me dead so badly...hmmm...

And LIS, who told me while I was spending way too much time on M4F14-7, that I should put work first...(and believe me, I got in a lot of trouble for that :(), now I am trying to not let my work suffer, and you're using that against me...?

On that note, Taliesin, I haven't had a chance to look over your Murder Mystery thing closely yet. I skimmed it and it looks really good. When I get a chance, I'll edit it...should I make it a google document?

Hmm...

Also, as Bb and I were discussing about speed mafia, it seemed like part of the Mafia win was due to the fact that the mafia stayed under the radar while letting the Innocents kill each other...

Also, as Bb and I were discussing about speed mafia, it seemed like part of the Mafia win was due to the fact that the mafia stayed under the radar while letting the Innocents kill each other...

A very good point.

Based on that logic.... taliesin has been VERY inactive, though he has been around ALOT....

Recruiter: Itachi

2)FIF - voting for CrazyPainter-Blindfolded : Spike - NO ONE YET

5)Mekal

6)Brandonb - voting for taliesin-Blindfolded : Spike-LIS

7)Y-San

12)taliesin

Edited by Brandonb

YS: I have to disagree there, my argument wasn't based on the "he" thing, that part was more an afterthought.

Here's my argument again:

Voting for Y-San because her only post so far has made me suspicious. It's exactly like a tactic used by GC in Mafia IV to cast suspicion on Y-San (only thing missing is a spoiler ;) ). She has picked up on something (maybe nothing, maybe something) that CL has survived all the games she's played in.

The thing she says is that Alucard must be a seasoned player because he/she wanted to rid CL from the game, but Y-San herself is a seasoned player, having hosted a game aswell, and she's just the type of seasoned player who, as the Alucard, would go for CL. It sounds more like she's wanted to incriminate someone and has thought up this way of doing so...

Also i want to add that she subtlely suggests this seasoned player is male. A mistake in quick typing maybe, but i don't think so, i think she was trying to frame a certain someone by use of the "he", and also so that subconciously people wouldn't think of her as the seasoned player.

One more thing is that she has used the tactic of leaving a piece of evidence against someone and then left, leaving people to stew over it and it staying in her mind. A GO tactic if ever i saw one...

The whole thing stunk of Baddie play, whether she's trying to cast suspicion away from herself as the Alucard, or just trying to frame an innocent...

Y-San's Post that made me supicious..

The reason I'm persisting with this is because you've continually ignored my accusations, and made yourself seem more suspicious with everyone of your posts :P

Edit: Typo

Edited by Joe's Student

YS: I have to disagree there, my argument wasn't based on the "he" thing, that part was more an afterthought.

Here's my argument again:

Y-San's Post that made me supicious..

The reason I'm persisting with this is because you've continually ignored my accusations, and made yourself seem more suspicious with everyone of your posts :P

Edit: Typo

Oh, sorry, I was in a hurry the first time (like I've continually said) and just picked up on the red "he".

But to clarify my earlier point about CP (not CL, trying your own subtle subterfuge ?;P... jk), Alucard's win condition is that everyone alive has been bitten, so he/she (there, happy?:P) should pick someone to infect that he/she thinks is most likely to last until the end of the game. That's what I meant by it. And, as I said, I'm used to going by character pronouns, and since Itachi did the same in the night post, I used "he" for Alucard. If Alucard had been a female character, I would have used "she".

I'll offer some advice about picking for Spike, since that vote is dismal right now. Spike is very much like a Spy. There is a very good chance that he will not kill the person that has been selected for his Bounty. In addition to that, there is a 50/50 shot of him learning whether they are a Villain or a Hero. I'm seeing a lot of question marks for his vote, so basically try thinking: who would you like to be spied on?