BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, but then is there anymore confirmed baddie ???

0 Kills 7 and the game is over. I am suspecting carzypainter to be 0 because :

These quotes from her needs some thinking :excl:

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal - voting for Joe's Student

3) ThunderChicken - DEAD [?] (killed by...Everyone???)

4) onetruth - DEAD [QA] (air-locked)

5) Ocular-Enso - voting for Joe's Student

6) Kat-voting for- Joe's Student

7) Crazypainter voting for Joe's Student

8) GC - DEAD [?] (killed by M4F14)

9) Nayana- voting for Joe's Student

10) Slickster - DEAD [bioEnginner] (killed by M4F14)

11) Dusty

12) Dawh - DEAD [QA] (air-locked)

13) Sinistral - DEAD [?] (killed by Zero)

14) taliesin - voting for Joe's Student

15) woon

16) Ben Law - voting for Crazypainter

17) Phaze - DEAD [?] (killed by Mimic)

18) SoKrisky - voting for Joe's Student

19) Brandonb - DEAD??? [?] (killed by Seven)

20) Joe's Student

Ben, these reasons you give dont have any weight. I asked the questions because I was

trying to figure out a theory. I dont remember what I was going for. I guess it wasnt that important.

My guess is that you are pointing your finger at me because I said I was suspicious of you earlier.

Look, sombody accused me a little while ago of being a baddie, no sorry, somebody said

~"isnt CP a confirmed baddie"? to which I replied ~ " if I had been accussed I would have said

something about it. I have no intention of going quietly into the holographically dark night.

5* for anyone who can guess where that quote is from.

I can make any ststement you wish that can be lie detected or have me spied upon. Ive made

statements before just for that purpose.

If I was a baddie (M4F14, zero, or Mimic) I would be very scared.

But I am not scared.

Ben, these reasons you give dont have any weight. I asked the questions because I was

trying to figure out a theory. I dont remember what I was going for. I guess it wasnt that important.

My guess is that you are pointing your finger at me because I said I was suspicious of you earlier.

Look, sombody accused me a little while ago of being a baddie, no sorry, somebody said

~"isnt CP a confirmed baddie"? to which I replied ~ " if I had been accussed I would have said

something about it. I have no intention of going quietly into the holographically dark night.

I can make any ststement you wish that can be lie detected or have me spied upon. Ive made

But I am not scared.

Lie detect that!

"why in the world would you think I would gome out with my role anyways?"

That makes for a dull game" ;)

Meanwhile, Ben Law was walking along his usual route home when he came upon a large smattering of glass shards on the sidewalk. He paused and looked up to see a large jagged hole in one of the apartment units on the fourth floor. Strange, he thought, I wonder what happened here?

Oh well, Y-S4N or L1S will probably send maintenance bots over to clean it up soon. He shrugged and continued on his way.

this is curious. wasnt a character thrown out of a window earlier? But that was from day 2 right? So I guess that

character did survive.

brb lemme check.

and just an FYI, I checked up on Frozen, and found he also is a Mafia...

I believe since most everyone has already voted, we should stick with Joe's Student, but whoever has a killing role maybe should focus on him...

merely a suggestion...

ha..i knew frozen was a mafia...great u checked him dusty ;)

we just need to know one more name now...i dunno why but i doubt woon

In fact I am also puzzled by the statement of

"19) Brandonb - DEAD??? [?] (killed by Seven)"

Why there are so many ??? after the word DEAD?

Seems like YSan will make Bb alive again. After in Affinion 7, anything could happen........

I Think our AI wants to keep us in total suspence :D

In fact I am also puzzled by the statement of

"19) Brandonb - DEAD??? [?] (killed by Seven)"

Why there are so many ??? after the word DEAD?

Seems like YSan will make Bb alive again. After in Affinion 7, anything could happen........

Could be....there was all that broken glass that ben law walked by.

Andit couldnt have been from that previous fight or the bots would have cleaned it up.

Mekal and all the rest: I give up. But i honestly am the Wraith.

Y-S feel free to cut the voting short...

:(

JS I dont believe you because you could easily put Kat in jail as previously requested, to prove your innocence.

If you were the wraith.

QUOTE (crazypainter @ Aug 29 2008, 08:30 PM) *

Kat, I dont believe you.

My thoughts are now that you are a baddie discovery role

and know that someone dead was the mad scientist and

are claiming that role to protect yourself.

So what baddie are youu?

a baddie discovery role ???

Like MengalaBot ??? "Will give the order to dispatch of anyone who gets in the way, think nothing of it and that's just for fun. "

It is indeed a dangerous role blink.gif

OK now this is why I am questioning BenLaw. Call it reverse psychology or whatever.

I dont know if he is innocent or badd. The underlined statement sounds like a brag/boast.

He came on the defensive with an offensive attack on me when I questioned his faction bad/good.

It just went down so fast that I cant help having my suspicions raised.

sorry bud. B))

Edited by crazypainter

Meanwhile, Ben Law was walking along his usual route home when he came upon a large smattering of glass shards on the sidewalk. He paused and looked up to see a large jagged hole in one of the apartment units on the fourth floor. Strange, he thought, I wonder what happened here?

Oh well, Y-S4N or L1S will probably send maintenance bots over to clean it up soon. He shrugged and continued on his way.

this is curious. wasnt a character thrown out of a window earlier? But that was from day 2 right? So I guess that

character did survive.

brb lemme check.

Gaaah....no clues, except to secrets in the storyline! Y-S4N didn't clean up the scene for the same reason it turned off the alarms for Zero to enter the Genevron building...it knew what would happen and it wanted to let it happen! This should be interesting, mused Y-S4N...

But I am not scared.

Geesh ... I hate typing ... specially long posts :P

Ben, these reasons you give dont have any weight. =>> Can you tell me what type of reasons carry weight ?? How will you define it ??? How many reasons you have given so far carries weight ??? Can you give examples with the post numbers so it can be easily validated ???

I dont remember what I was going for. =>> You are losing it ;P

I said I was suspicious of you earlier When and which post number ?

Will carry on with you in the morn after I wake up ... Waiting for your reply ... Good Night

ha..i knew frozen was a mafia...great u checked him dusty ;)

we just need to know one more name now...i dunno why but i doubt woon

You doubt me is or you doubt me isn't?

So do I doubt you............ <_<

Ben, these reasons you give dont have any weight. =>> Can you tell me what type of reasons carry weight ?? How will you define it ??? How many reasons you have given so far carries weight ??? Can you give examples with the post numbers so it can be easily validated ???

I dont remember what I was going for. =>> You are losing it ;P

Will carry on with you in the morn after I wake up ... Waiting for your reply ... Good Night

crazypainter - am sorry for what I said in pt#2. I was just joking and hope you do not take it seriously

Ben, these reasons you give dont have any weight. =>> Can you tell me what type of reasons carry weight ??

Nope I cant. I just didnt believe you

How will you define it ??? How many reasons you have given so far carries weight ??? Can you give examples with the post numbers so it can be easily validated ???

I didnt believe you so I thought I would say so and see what your reaction would be. Obviously it was rather strong...

YOu know what they say about those that protest too much...

I dont remember what I was going for. =>> You are losing it ;P=====

That is subjective. I lose things all the time. My contact with reality, um, could be.

I have this theory that the more you study/learn/get higher degrees, the more your

brain is full, so you have to let some other info go. I need more RAM. Or it could

just be my MS. :P

"Posted on: Yesterday, 12:04 PM

So does Bb know who zero is then?

Who do you think Zero is?

My guess is woon or benLaw "

Sweet dreams

ps thanks for the apology.

Edited by crazypainter

i think herbalis need to save dusty tonight please. we listened to grey cells and killed brandonb like he said because he can detect bad guys but now grey cells is dead. so we need to keep dusty alive she detect bad guys for us to kill. joe student will die today but we need to know who is bad guy for tomororw.

mekal why you want night to come faster? is maybe so you can kill us?

It's more like we have nothing to do, since it's obvious JS is going, and all there is left to do is wait. I feel the same way, and I'm no baddie :P

~Kat

Edited by Kathleen