BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I might as well use my ghost post now...I think Dusty was just teasing Frozen... :lol:

And I also want to say that this game is continuing my conviction that I'd never make it in Vegas as I'm a terrible gambler. <_<

I guess I might as well use my ghost post now...I think Dusty was just teasing Frozen... :lol:

And I also want to say that this game is continuing my conviction that I'd never make it in Vegas as I'm a terrible gambler. <_<

Bad luck but that was a nice try, a valiant attempt ... You had me convinced for a while :wacko:

where's peoples sense of humor! :lol: it was a joke!

so when does the night end? in 9 hours?

Night is 18 hours and now it is almost 11 hours since the "Day Two" post ... so accordingly ... 7 hours remaining

Two roles who need to come out:

Robbie: I simply can't understand why you are not coming out? You help us remaining innocents in the following ways by coming out:

1. You can lie-detect.

2. Your coming out will help us in closing in on the mafia.

3. You will prevent #7 from wasting a kill.

ok..I am robbie :) i decided to come out with my role b/c the game is interesting now...too bad i couldnt help earlier..i knew dawh was a QA....i tracked pm activity hence lie detected him :P also my baddie list includes frozen....dunno abt that though....havent got any lie detectable statements......would love to lie detect him :P

my two lie detections...

1. by brandonb- "I can be massively beneficial to the innocents, but my goal is an independent one"

answer from Y-s - the person who said it does not know whether it is true or not.

i really dunno what to make out of it...it seems that he is more likely to be a baddie than an innocent...

2. by dawh- "With OneTruth being a QA, that means there's only one left after that."

answer- Uhh...this is pretty much a logical statement so the answer is TRUE.

:rolleyes: You know I have to say sorry to Frozen.

I was thinking that you were frost.

Why? My synapses were miss- firing..

So when I was asking where frozen was

in my head I was thinking 'where is frost?'

LOL Frost isnt playing this game...

duh....

edit:

I was thinking that Phaze was the MengalaBot.

If he was a QA then he was definetly the Grav Enforcer.

So we have no clue who any of the M4f14 are do we?

Nobody has made me think they possibly could be except for

Phase. I'm gonna go through the posts and remind myself

why I thought that.

Anyone know?

Edited by crazypainter

edit:

I was thinking that Phaze was the MengalaBot.

If he was a QA then he was definetly the Grav Enforcer.

So we have no clue who any of the M4f14 are do we?

Nobody has made me think they possibly could be except for

Phase. I'm gonna go through the posts and remind myself

why I thought that.

Anyone know?

phaze has to be a QA. and onetruth and dawh were the others. then my lie detection statement by dawh makes sense too

Kat, I dont believe you.

My thoughts are now that you are a baddie discovery role

and know that someone dead was the mad scientist and

are claiming that role to protect yourself.

So what baddie are youu?

a baddie discovery role ???

Like MengalaBot ??? "Will give the order to dispatch of anyone who gets in the way, think nothing of it and that's just for fun. "

It is indeed a dangerous role :blink:

How about Kat saying "I am the MAD SCIENTIST."

can't test direct to test statements..had tried testing CP like that...but Y-s said can't lie detect it....so i cannot detect if someone says "I am this ...or he/she is that..." -_-

I wouldn't waste the detection. kat is the mad scientist. I hacked her role identity, as I am the uber-hacker. those are all lie-detectable, but I think that would be a waste as well, since I was able to successfully challenge Dawh's claim to be the uber-hacker, and proved him wrong when he died a QA.

can't test direct to test statements..had tried testing CP like that...but Y-s said can't lie detect it....so i cannot detect if someone says "I am this ...or he/she is that..." -_-

sorry, I guess my statements don't really help then...

What type of statements can be lie-detected ??? :blink:

What type of statements can be lie-detected ??? :blink:

hahaha..that was a real challenge for me...cuz the rules have changed for this mafia...in the earlier one, one could lie detect those direct statements....i had to read through 22 pages or so to get those statements,...i am a lazy gal..i want u all to help me now :P

hahaha..that was a real challenge for me...cuz the rules have changed for this mafia...in the earlier one, one could lie detect those direct statements....i had to read through 22 pages or so to get those statements,...i am a lazy gal..i want u all to help me now :P

I am willing to help but what do I look for ??? What type of statements ??? Give me an example

1. by brandonb- "I can be massively beneficial to the innocents, but my goal is an independent one"

answer from Y-s - the person who said it does not know whether it is true or not.

i really dunno what to make out of it...it seems that he is more likely to be a baddie than an innocent...

That should've been lie detectable! Y-san just didn't want me to get over on the innocents with the statement I had made. At the time I made that statement, I had already beneficial to the innocents by killing a QA. :P Oh well. Now lets see.... who to pick.... :rolleyes:

Edit: LOL! Looks like someone deleted my signature.

Edited by Brandonb

That should've been lie detectable! Y-san just didn't want me to get over on the innocents with the statement I had made. At the time I made that statement, I had already beneficial to the innocents by killing a QA. :P Oh well. Now lets see.... who to pick.... :rolleyes:

Edit: LOL! Looks like someone deleted my signature.

Statements that declare you abilities ??? that contains verbs and adverbs, I presume :blush:

I am willing to help but what do I look for ??? What type of statements ??? Give me an example

hhm...like this one by dawh which i lie detected

"With OneTruth being a QA, that means there's only one left after that."

even i dunno...i had 2/3 statements ready for the previous two days....if Y-s says its not detectable, i choose another one...it is difficult...i want some statement from frozen..but he hasn't made one though...i checked... <_< lets see what we get...its still night...we have a lot of time...