BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

because youre mafia

and youre asking why

I'm not mafia. But it's odd that you've taken Brandon's unfounded accusations as fact. Makes me wonder...But I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

Brandon hiding in a "safe" place...sounds familar...hmmm...Be a man, solve the puzzle, and get yourself released.

I think the QAs should target him, since he's so desperate not to be targeted and wants to cast the blame on everyone else...the Innocents already thought he was looking guilty enough to airlock.

And stop associating me with TC for no reason.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok since I think after tonight I'm sure I'm gonna be the one airlocked cause I can't keep my mouth shut and everybody around here is so suspicious of everybody... I guess I'll say my role now...

I'm the Mutant, I don't wanna be saved because Zero is alive and the QAs would just waste their time trying to kill me because of that very reason...

Did everybody overlook that part of my role or did I just read it wrong?

And btw Joe I didn't even think of saying a different role Joe lol that wasn't where my mind was at at all...

I overlooked it... sorry man. :blush: If/when Zero dies it will be important saving roles protect you.

Sorry again

(btw i don't know why but i do just believe you)

Edit: be back after some food :)

Edited by Joe's Student

okay... deeper thoughts...

1)when Y-S4N said that phaze was useing the "i am a mafiso" strategy... i started thinking what roles that could apply to... no innocent would say that... they would have no reason... so phaze must have been a mafioso, so BB most likely wasn't lying...

Actually Phaze told me his strategy before the roles were randomed...;P

I'm not mafia. But it's odd that you've taken Brandon's unfounded accusations as fact. Makes me wonder...But I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

Brandon hiding in a "safe" place...sounds familar...hmmm...Be a man, solve the puzzle, and get yourself released.

I think the QAs should target him, since he's so desperate not to be targeted and wants to cast the blame on everyone else...the Innocents already thought he was looking guilty enough to airlock.

And stop associating me with TC for no reason.

Yeah it's ruining my good name ^_^

Just kidding OT =P

I don't care if BB makes it through the night I'm still gonna target him or Sinistral tomorrow to be lynched.

I just have a bad feeling about BB and Sinistral solved Mekal's murder with ONE FREAKING POST!

It's not good enough that I killed you in a blazing inferno Sinistral, you have to die in Mafia too ^_^

And it's fine Joe, you just made me reveal my role which I was gonna do earlier anyways...

But now you medical team need to try to save me in the nights because I think more than just the QAs are gonna start going after me now... :ph34r: :ph34r:

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by ThunderChicken

Nonsense post, strike one...

If you want to post nonsense, do it in the sign-up thread...or where you killed Sinistral so cleverly...;P

Lol sorry it just seemed like the perfect opportunity to say something like that...

And will Zero please either A) tell us who he is, or B) tell us who he is attacking?

Cause I need to figure out who I'm saving tonight...

Plus there's really no point in me killing anyone tonight. Using the M4f14 kill ability tonight will not bring me any closer to winning the game. In fact it could severely hinder my ability to win the game if I were to accidentally kill Zero OR Seven OR The Mutant OR a QA. Strategically it's in my best interest to not kill any of them tonight.

Yeah, it's definitely better if I just stay in jail tonight.

Lol sorry it just seemed like the perfect opportunity to say something like that...

And will Zero please either A) tell us who he is, or B) tell us who he is attacking?

Zero is the equivalent of the Grim Reaper, right? And the GR will never come out with his/her role usually becuase he/she is a BADDIE. If the GR reveals his/her role just so you can save tonight, we're most likely going to lynch that user the next day because he has a high possibility of killing off an innocent. SO why would he/she come out? Unless you mean Number Seven...

I know I'm not playing, but I couldn't help but point out that B would require A to happen first ;D Oh and the GR wouldn't give himself/herself up. No baddie would/should

Zero is the equivalent of the Grim Reaper, right? And the GR will never come out with his/her role usually becuase he/she is a BADDIE. If the GR reveals his/her role just so you can save tonight, we're most likely going to lynch that user the next day because he has a high possibility of killing off an innocent. SO why would he/she come out? Unless you mean Number Seven...

Lol...the sad (and funny) thing is, I think he actually does mean Zero...;P

Waiting on some more PMs...hmm...this is an interesting night...must think how I'm going to structure the Night Post... B))

I know I'm not playing, but I couldn't help but point out that B would require A to happen first ;D Oh and the GR wouldn't give himself/herself up. No baddie would/should

Unless Phaze was playing Zero, but he's already dead. :D

Waiting on some more PMs...hmm...this is an interesting night...must think how I'm going to structure the Night Post... B))

Wow I was just kidding I don't want Zero to come out with his role...

EDIT: How many more PMs do you need Y-San?

Edited by ThunderChicken

lol at first my eyes thought they saw 'PMS', and I was like "what!?" lol

/leaves the topic now

Edited by unreality

@brendonB: Just to comfirm BrendonB has decided to stay in Jail? and you dont want to be released?

**posting at work**

I don't want to, but yeah, it's in my best interest so that I A) Don't get picked off tonight, and B) Don't accidentally kill someone crucial to my role succeeding.

lol at first my eyes thought they saw 'PMS', and I was like "what!?" lol

/leaves the topic now

Ok first of all Unreality, you aren't playing, so you shouldn't be posting in this topic.

And second of all, that was a nonsense post. So strike one for you.

Also strike two for posting in a Mafia game you weren't playing.

And strike three for doing it twice, not to mention two nonsense posts at that.

Lol so you're officially kicked out of this topic ^_^:D

And Taliesin yes, BB likes his 'safe' house again...

EDIT: Didn't see BB had posted while i was talking.

Edited by ThunderChicken

I don't want to, but yeah, it's in my best interest so that I A) Don't get picked off tonight, and B) Don't accidentally kill someone crucial to my role succeeding.

Sorry guys but i don't trust Bb as quickly as that, that he will be staying in jail tonight. He might just be saying that so that a kill isn't attempted on him and he might actually try and get out of jail to use his ability.

I'm not sure what he's doing but put it like this, i wont be surprised if we see in the night post that he has escaped... ey Bb? :P

Sorry guys but i don't trust Bb as quickly as that, that he will be staying in jail tonight. He might just be saying that so that a kill isn't attempted on him and he might actually try and get out of jail to use his ability.

I'm not sure what he's doing but put it like this, i wont be surprised if we see in the night post that he has escaped... ey Bb? :P

You never know B))

Yeah, nvm, I'm gonna come out to play. I have the identity of a new baddie (from the use of my spy ability), plus some more info about something else... Of course, none of this will be shared tonight. So unless I get the help of a saving role for the night, then this VERY VALUABLE info may die with me... Make your choices. Save me so another baddie dies? Or don't save me and allow a worse baddie to live?

Yeah, nvm, I'm gonna come out to play. I have the identity of a new baddie (from the use of my spy ability), plus some more info about something else... Of course, none of this will be shared tonight. So unless I get the help of a saving role for the night, then this VERY VALUABLE info may die with me... Make your choices. Save me so another baddie dies? Or don't save me and allow a worse baddie to live?

Lol BB I always love your ultimatums... I know that it didn't work last Mafia game...