BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

It's more like we have nothing to do, since it's obvious JS is going, and all there is left to do is wait. I feel the same way, and I'm no baddie :P

~Kat

*Cough* you could try to figure out the identity of the baddie with the most imminent win condition *cough* it is going to be night four *cough*

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Cough* you could try to figure out the identity of the baddie with the most imminent win condition *cough* it is going to be night four *cough*

i think only dusty can figure out bad guy identity, not kat. what is imiminent mean? we will win condition if kill three more bad guys but soon will be night four and we not kill on night four. we need dusty to stay alive so dusty tell us which bad guy to kill next after joe student

i think only dusty can figure out bad guy identity, not kat. what is imiminent mean? we will win condition if kill three more bad guys but soon will be night four and we not kill on night four. we need dusty to stay alive so dusty tell us which bad guy to kill next after joe student

Imminent = quickly, soon

Hey Enso, welcome to the game. Where are you from?

Ysan was saying that you can find out who is a baddie by

figuring out who can kill tonight or if they kill tonight then they win.

If you have a question about a words meaning you can always go to an online dictionary. ;)

edit:

Zero will be killing tonight...

Edited by crazypainter

Now Why is Ben not voting for JS ??? The game may be over the next day :o There are more important target to air-lock

DAY THREE

Dressed to Arrest

The (artificial) rays of the setting (holographic) sun highlighted the smug grins of the citizens of Affinion 7 as the guard bots dragged Joe's Student towards the airlock. "Wait, wait!" he cried. "You're making a huge mistake, I'm the Wraith! Y-S4N gave me a secret mission to arrest everyone with roles starting with the letter M..."

But his pleas fell on unbelieving ears. "Uh-huh" replied Mekal. "Y-S4N would never make you arrest Innocents."

"Yeah!" asserted Woon. "I know Y-S4N is benevolent. I am a great judge of character!"

Nayana and Kat nodded. "Plus," they said in unison. "We know that Y-S4N is most definitely not fond of secret missions..."

"If you're the Wraith, prove it!" challenged Dusty. She glared at him with her hands on her hips. She, as a woman, knew that men are all liars.

"Uh..." JS improvised. "I can't...since I failed, Y-S4N took away my abilities..."

"Airlock him!" was the roar of the masses. The guard bots continued moving towards the airlock with their prisoner.

"Okay, wait, wait!" JS yelled desperately. "I'll show you, I'll show you!" The crowd quieted down. Their eyes were fixed on him in anticipation. The guard bots let loose their grips on JS. JS was crouched down with his back to the (holographic) sunset, so that the red-orange light created a halo around his dark form. "Yeah...I'll show you all right!"

His form shimmered and began to lose its shape. His body absorbed the artificial light and distorted the scene for the onlookers. Then the streaks of orange and red intermixed with black began to swirl, and finally they came together to reveal: a M4F14!

Someone screamed. Others began to panic at the terrifying sight of this epitome of evil. The M4F14 transformed part of its body into an object that the history files had called a Gatling gun and begun to fire what had been called "rounds" into the crowd. The citizens ran this way and that trying to avoid the projectiles. The M4F14 let out a low pitched whine which could have been interpreted as its version of maniacal laughter. Then, suddenly, waves of electricity enveloped its body. It cried out a long, high pitched whine of pain and then fell down to the ground, revealing CP standing behind it holding a ray gun.

"Well," murmured CP. "That's what you get for accusing Y-S4N of being random. I'm glad Y-S4N put this ant-antimatter gun in my care in case of circumstances like this."

The guard-bots drug the body of JS into the airlock. CP closed the inner door and cheerfully pressed the button for the outer door. As JS was sucked out, the blackness that was were his head should have been lifted up. Grey-green eyes materialized for a second and glared at the citizens of Affinion 7, and then he was jettisoned out into space.

The crowd congratulated themselves on a job well done. As they headed back into the populated area, Ben Law stopped. "Hey, wait a minute..." he said with a confused look on his face. "Where is Ocular-Enso?" Everyone glanced around, searching without success for the missing member. Then someone gave out a shout that they had spotted a holosticky note tacked onto a artificially grown tree. Everyone crowded around and read: Hey, I've arrested Ocular-Enso - your friendly neighborhood Wraith.

Host AIs: Y-S4N and L1S

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken - DEAD [?] (killed by...Everyone???)

4) onetruth - DEAD [QA] (air-locked)

5) Ocular-Enso

6) Kat

7) Crazypainter

8) GC - DEAD [?] (killed by M4F14)

9) Nayana

10) Slickster - DEAD [bioEnginner] (killed by M4F14)

11) Dusty

12) Dawh - DEAD [QA] (air-locked)

13) Sinistral - DEAD [?] (killed by Zero)

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

17) Phaze - DEAD [?] (killed by Mimic)

18) SoKrisky

19) Brandonb - DEAD??? [?] (killed by Seven)

20) Joe's Student-DEAD [M4F14] (air-locked)

no!! wraith why you arrest me i am on your side! you are lucky that i escape, my english is not good but i am good with math so it take me some time but i answered math puzzle right. please do not arrest me again tomorrow it will be night 5 so very important for me to not be arrested. wraith i hope you understand. herbalist need to save dusty so wraith please do not arrest me or herbalist or dusty.

You doubt me is or you doubt me isn't?

So do I doubt you............ <_<

hey woon chill....it is nothing personal :)

while tracking pm activity one night, frozen was using pm for a long time.....then came dawh and next in line was you...so i had suggested frozen to be checked as i couldn't get any lie detectable statements from him.....he hasn't posted much....

then i lie detected dwah which proved he was a baddie, at the same time i guess dusty too had checked him....so onetruth and dwah got airlocked that day :D

i have seen u checking the thread but not posting anything for the last few hours...that increased my suspicions...we, innocents could use some of your suggestions

I am a confirmed innocent . I am Robbie :)

hey woon chill....it is nothing personal :)

while tracking pm activity one night, ............

i have seen u checking the thread but not posting anything for the last few hours...that increased my suspicions...we, innocents could use some of your suggestions

I am a confirmed innocent . I am Robbie :)

That's simple, because I am checking thread at office, I can read but can't focus on thinking what to response. Bosses passing-by..........

oh great so JS was a mafia :D

we know who we are going to lynch tomorrow ;)

Medbot/herbalist pls save dusty tonight. we need her.

i think medbot will not work on dusty so herbalist only should save dusty. medbot should try to save other innocent please

i think medbot will not work on dusty so herbalist only should save dusty. medbot should try to save other innocent please

but the abilities of both are same. it doesn't matter who saves her. one of the saving roles should save her.

Right... Medbot doesnt work on Uber-Hacker because it does not want to be hacked. I am to lazy to quote Ocular cause i quoted the wrong person and it doesnt automatically requote if I edit.

Edit: Took out quote DUH :P!

Edited by SoKrisky

Right... Medbot doesnt work on Uber-Hacker because it does not want to be hacked. I am to lazy to quote Ocular cause i quoted the wrong person and it doesnt automatically requote if I edit.

Edit: Took out quote DUH :P!

oh yeah..i am sorry yeah...there was a new rule .....only herbalist cab save her -_-

Edited by Nayana

The Uber-Hacker: A 133t programmer who can hack into the mainframe and discover identities. PMs me the name of a player each day and I PM their role. Can also choose to swap IDs with the player they choose after I tell the UH the role. Swap ID does not work on the Space Agent.

you got confused I guess ;)

medbot can save the uberhacker

Med bot: Uses its knowledge base form 31458. All medicine is now practiced by machines (who would want to waste time and money on Med School? ). A few elite programmers continue to update it's database. Picks a target to save each night. Cannot pick the same target to save twice in a row. Can save self only once. Since it does not want to get hacked, it cannot save the Uber-Hacker (save fails).

Read the bolded part... Medbot can't. You got confused. :P

nayana i think medbot will not work on dusty because dusty is hacker. rules for hacker do not say this but rules for medbot have this information. i know this because host make me read all the rules before she will let me join this game.

nayana i think medbot will not work on dusty because dusty is hacker. rules for hacker do not say this but rules for medbot have this information. i know this because host make me read all the rules before she will let me join this game.

I explained it above your post. :D

Med bot: Uses its knowledge base form 31458. All medicine is now practiced by machines (who would want to waste time and money on Med School? ). A few elite programmers continue to update it's database. Picks a target to save each night. Cannot pick the same target to save twice in a row. Can save self only once. Since it does not want to get hacked, it cannot save the Uber-Hacker (save fails).

Read the bolded part... Medbot can't. You got confused. :P

yes..u r right..that rule was introduced later...i have saved the rules and stuff which were made earlier before the start of the game...