The Island: Unreality

1) GC

2) Taliesin

3) Marv

4) Puzzlegirl

5) LM

6) ROF

7)

8.8)...LIS - he he - conditionally - i rember very little about Lost and the twists, turns and back to the future flashes

9)

I know some one will correct that little mess up there, else put me as spare pls

YS could mean Y-san or Ysub lol so I'll say "Ysub" if that's all right ;D

LIS: like I said, No LOST Knowledge Required, though you won't get most of the jokes or little references, but that doesn't matter ;D

The Island: Unreality

1) GC

2) Taliesin

3) Marv

4) Puzzlegirl

5) LM

6) ROF

7) Ysub

8) LIS

9)

one more person :P

Edited by unreality

UR

I have to commend you on this idea.

Not only do I think it is a good idea but the way

you have written the intro really makes me laugh.

I'm trying to figure out what you are planning on

doing when you get out of dodge. Writer perhaps?

BTW, Heard of Oingo Boingo? If not I recommend

you get a few albums. I think you will love them!

CP

Ps. Have fun stormin the castle bois!

Edited by crazypainter

am off to see will smith's Hancock

FanQ GC - will catch up midnight (GMT+1) - youtube for lost probably folks - If someone else wants a spot, I can duck, otherwise I return later via oceanic flight 815

Also, Lost Season 4 was great! The only time I thought the show was losing it was during that 6 episode stretch to start the 3rd Season when their quality writer was off writing some movie I forget now. But they successfully undid all the bad crap they put out then. Except for one of my favorite characters dying that is, but that couldn't be undone too much. Also, it may have been planned. Maybe he wanted off the show. I don't read the Lost boards for fear of spoilers so I don't know all the details.

I hate Will Smith movies. I'd rather see Dark Knight 100 times before checking out Hancock.

Hancock was awesome!! You're missin' out! (although Dark Knight would have pwned it in a hand-to-hand combat!)

Hello, I am new member to brainden. My name is PrettyPrincess, I am just borrowing PG's ID for a while. She and I would both like to play Lost-Mafia, so can you assign us 2 roles, and we will let you know which one of us is which during our posts. :)

wat twoaday offed from mafia or was it a mutiny??? got have a read of that

Hancock was ok WS made some rubbish just recently, cant think of a good flick from him since MIB II

Lets hope bobby ewing does not pop in to this somewhere, back from the dead in a reverse psycho theme - just poppped up back to life in the shower with Pam Ewing - worh coming back from the dead for- a winsome wench - knowing my luck winsome lostsome - or something like that - oh yes win some loose some, that's it!

PG can take my role if she wants - or is it PP - cld you make that PE - But I'll wanna be in then ... probably

pg cant play as two people :wacko:

hancock was good until the end where the were all "were the only two superheros left and we are meant to be, but then we get weak oh nooo" i thought that ruined the whole movie, other than that and the realative quickness of the ending it was pretty goood