BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Miniature LOST Themed Mafia

unreality

Help! The Others have invaded the survivors of the Oceanic Flight 815 crash on a mysterious Island!

The game moves in cycles of night then day, night then day, etc. The game is split into two groups: Crash Survivors (Losties) and Others

There are 3 Others and 6 Losties. The Others are sleeper agents within the Losties who are killing the Losties off one by one at night! :o (Yes, not exactly LOST, but bear with me :P). The Others can communicate with each other and can help manipulate the Losties during the day, which is when they kill one person among themselves, trying to rid themselves of the Other menace!

Others:

* Ethan - creepy surgeon. "Wasn't on the manifest, dude"

* Goodwin - handsome heroic man. Ana Lucia pwns him with a stick. Too bad in this game he goes to the Losties' beach, not the Tailies' beach

* Tom - the "bearded guy" who isn't really bearded. Also gay, as revealed in season 4. Tom reports back to Richard (who reports to Ben) or Ben (who reports back to Jacob). Because of this, Tom gets info from Jacob Himself, and can learn one person's role each day

Losties:

* John Locke - is attuned with the Island and the Black Smoke Monster, and thus is told the identity of one Other each day

* Jack - the Losties' doctor who has a soap opera life. Chooses one person each night. If that person is targeted by the Others, Jack slams their chest repeatedly and yells "Come on, dammit!" until they come back to life

* Charlie - plays the guitar

* Kate - resident Island b*tch. Also, the center of a love triangle which involves Jack and Sawyer. If Kate dies during the day, there is a 1/3 chance Kate is lynched as normal, a 1/3 chance Jack dies in her place, and a 1/3 chance Sawyer dies in her place. If Kate dies at night, Charlie makes a song about it

* Sawyer - needs huge reading glasses to peruse children's books. Steals stuff. Cons money. He steals stuff every night- if he steals stuff from an Other, he realizes who they are, but the Others figure out that he was going through their stuff and learn his identity after the night is over

* Sayid - pure badass Iraqi. Can snap people's necks with his feet and torture you with a rusty wrench. Sayid can torture someone on the 2nd day, and their role is revealed to him

oh how I wish I could make this bigger, I could have lots more LOST characters (Hurley, Ben, BSM, even Jacob... you name it :P) This could be epic. But I'm keeping it down to 9 people for quick signup and quick play

The Island: Unreality

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

remember: only play if you are not playing Mafia V or have died in Mafia V :D This is Miniature Mafia and shouldn't last long

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, this is meant to be a very light game of Mafia, comical even. Certainly not to be taken seriously ;D

BUT a great introduction to Mafia games, and perfect for new players who might be interested in playing Mafia VI (which I'll be hosting) but aren't sure or think the game is too complicated. This is a perfect way to understand the concepts of the game :P

how much does that job pay? :D lol

(I'm talking about your supposed Janitor role, not your real-life laywerness which I'm sure pays a sh*tload eventually, heheh)

I will give it a go, since I got expelled from the big game..

(I'm talking about your supposed Janitor role, not your real-life laywerness which I'm sure pays a sh*tload eventually, heheh)

Yes, eventually. Plenty of time before I get there. In the mean time, the janitor role does not pay well. I find myself with alot of spare time b/c of the way things have worked out :P . Though it will be different in the next one!

This sounds like a lot of fun and the character descriptions are hilarious. lolz. They are all perfect for the characters especially Jack having to pound his fists on the person to revive them. Priceless.

Whoa...BB's a lawyer? That explains so much...like that aura of unease that leads everyone to be suspicious of him :P