BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I logged on now. I was under the impression that we were starting this on Aug 10th.

What happens to those on vacation or who dont log on till the official start date?

heres my last code

htsazhatwzheszaidszhozmizsizontztehzeytizadnzmizllistzintzruzmmo

its a real code that actually says something true, if anyone can figure ut out it will only benefit them, and it may make them laugh

its written in the same way my last code was, its not just random letters

*waits for night post* the deadline is within the next few hours, most likely sooner (45ish minutes maybe?) but I don't know if Frost will be on time, cuz he might have to extend it cuz he's on vacation. We'll see :P *waits*

in the meantime, nobody should post in this topic except if it's game-related of course.

And the insanity begins...;P

Haha, thought of this while riding the bus home today...sorry, can't resist...O_o

You have this ginormous Scales of Justice. You know that baddies weigh more than innocents (due to all those concealed weapons XP). What is the minimum # of weighs you have to do in order to identify all the baddies? :D

The level on the bevel has the weigh that will sway, but the scales that never fails, have the bolts that can jolt ........... Danny Kay or was that the chalis from the palace has the brew that is thue?

just to note that I'm observing

Edited by Lost in space

I was like "wow, 8 pages, the day must've started"

...how wrong I was :lol:

I forget when this topic was started, but it can't be more than a few hours before the 18-hr night deadline, unless Frost extended it for his own purposes

Haha...my thoughts exactly...

*waits for night post* the deadline is within the next few hours, most likely sooner (45ish minutes maybe?) but I don't know if Frost will be on time, cuz he might have to extend it cuz he's on vacation. We'll see :P *waits*

in the meantime, nobody should post in this topic except if it's game-related of course.

Hehe...if they get sick of people posting random things, the mafia could always get rid of them...XP

The level on the bevel has the weigh that will sway, but the scales that never fails, have the bolts that can jolt ........... Danny Kay or was that the chalis from the palace has the brew that is thue?

just to note that I'm observing

Oooh...big brother is watching...;P

Oooh...big brother is watching...;P
:P Well, I am on stand by for stand in - hopefully i can just enjoy the ride - I have no prejudices on who wins - Go CL! - sorry that slipped out, I have had a lot of cheriies this week.

I have no prejudices on who wins - Go CL!

OMG! You must be the masked lovers!! :rolleyes:

...the fact that you are on the waiting list is an obvious front! I know it! I know it! Down with LIS!!! (okay, I'm over it now.) :P

OMG! You must be the masked lovers!! :rolleyes:

...the fact that you are on the waiting list is an obvious front! I know it! I know it! Down with LIS!!! (okay, I'm over it now.) :P

I do love trees - never hugged one though!!

hey everyone, "quiet"

Seriously though... the night post hasn't even came.

Please do not post:

* if you're dead (nobody yet :D)

* if you're a non-player (such as LIS)

* if you're going to post 'nonsense'

if you were listed as one of those three, or know that you were doing one of those three, don't even post to apologize. That defeats the purpose- just don't post :P You can post all you want in the Mafia V Sign-up thread of course, post to heart's content

but let's at least wait until the night post, k?

Hey everyone, sorry I'm too late to join. :mellow: I'll be watching and if anyone needs me to fill in for someone, I'm here! :D Still can't believe none of the mafia died (not that I'm complaining ;) ) Go MAFIA! Good luck everyone!

~Kat

hey everyone, "quiet"

Seriously though... the night post hasn't even came.

Please do not post:

* if you're dead (nobody yet :D)

* if you're a non-player (such as LIS)

* if you're going to post 'nonsense'

if you were listed as one of those three, or know that you were doing one of those three, don't even post to apologize. That defeats the purpose- just don't post :P You can post all you want in the Mafia V Sign-up thread of course, post to heart's content

but let's at least wait until the night post, k?

I think we should get one ghost post

Couple things:

1-I have a bad internet connection, so when I'm on, it's slow. You guys posting a ton doesn't speed up the process, which brings me to #2

2-Stop posting so much!

3-Sorry for not being on, I was gone all day, my brother needed to buy stuff for his apatment, and he took forever inspecting it

4-Anyone not on because they are gone is temporarily replaced by a computer.

Last but not least, night post coming, though it might be a little, have to write it. As unreality would say, please no one post until the night post.