Do You YouTube?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone else seen this video?

what do you think of it?

Do you think there is any merit to it?

I'm just spreading the word incase it is true.

Yeah I received it yesterday and saw it!

I wasn't spending that much time on YT anyway to notice all the changes. Well if it is true, it's really just what naturally follows the development of every media, big guys take over to stomp all over the small ones :(

Yeah I received it yesterday and saw it!

I wasn't spending that much time on YT anyway to notice all the changes. Well if it is true, it's really just what naturally follows the development of every media, big guys take over to stomp all over the small ones :(

yeah, it's the typical self-destruction of anything that becomes popular. youtube will become what this video says it will and then other sites that already exist will become second generation youtube sites. youtube will attract new members with movies and tv shows and lose it's old members to the lesser-known sites which will grow in popularity, become as prosperous as youtube and then get taken over by disney only to make room for other lesser-known video hosting sites, and on and on and on... :dry:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ventrillo harasment is the best, btw SOUSA FTW!!!!!!! <to music

"You guys should be on vent more and then I would come in here 'cause whenever I come in here there's no one on.... *beepbeepbeepbeep* WTF BOOOOOOOM!!!!!! *maniacal laughter*" :lol:

ok ok no need to be mean, sheesh. but i know, it was a stupid question. i just wanted to know why everyone thought it was so funny.

I'm not a meanie chrispen - why did you wanna see a video that was private? Send a message to the up-loaders profile,; can't imagine why he would say "okay stranger". Public for all/everyone/anyone, private for friends or invites - IOW, those you want to see it!

ohh... sorry for being snappy.... hope you can forgive me and i have got a MV for you all to watch. i think it's funny.

i forgot to put in the link before i posted... oops!

Edited by chrispen