BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

i know your #!

Question

Think of a number one to ten...Dont type it!! Add 14.........add 6........now subract the number that you first thoght of.......now is your number....20??? I got your answer by adding the #s I told you to add!

8 answers to this question

This wasn't even worth posting. It's easy to fool someone doing a more elaborate version of this verbally, but on screen it's hardly ammusing.

For those who want to know how it works, x+14+6-x=20. subtracting x from x is zero and you're left with whatever junk the other person fed you.

This wasn't even worth posting.

And the above was worth posting? How about following the golden rule of message board etiquette? Don't be a jerk!

It was worth it, I revealed the BIG SECRET.

It was worth it, I revealed the BIG SECRET.

I quoted what wasn't worth posting. It wasn't the part where you helped other with solving riddles and using formulas.

There are people of all ages, familiarity with riddles, etc. that would join this forum. Positive criticism I have no problem with. Telling a first time poster that his/her riddle wasn't worth posting- not cool!

chill guys, the buddy was just trying to share a puzzle, its cool even though there are many versions of it. take a break guys dont get upset over little things.