BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The Coal, the Carrot and the Scarf

unreality

Question

Well i didn't really have a chance to guess because my resolution shows the second post as well as the first. And since savagegamer didn't use a spoiler it ruined the puzzle <_<

Five pieces of coal, a carrot and a scarf are lying on the lawn. Nobody put them on the lawn, but there is a perfectly logical reason for their being there. What is it?

any answer that relies on building a model man out of big balls of snow is hardly logical. :D

Well. I drew this totally awesome ASCII snowman that was going to make everyone who saw it giggle. Then my spaces melted, and Frosty was no more.

Edited by Budouka

Okay guys, we get it, the snowman melted. I think we all figured it out by now!

Unless you get creative and discover...

~someone threw them on the lawn because he was pissed that the snow didn't stick enough for him to make a snowman in

~The guys name is Nobody. Nobody put them on the lawn. That's how they got there.

~Bruno, the family dog carried them out on the lawn because the family was gone and he was lonely. To relieve his boredom, Bruno dragged these items out of the garage to entertain himself with

~Why does it have to be a snowman? Couldn't it be a snowwoman, snowdog, snowmonkey, etc?

It was a Witch's golem, a creature shaped into a human likeness from a magical substance that can be formless as a ghost, gentle as a caress, or unyielding as bone. Its eyes were cold and dead, and yet they could burn with terrible intensity. Its shawl did not protect it from cold, for cold was itself its element. And while most creatures are made of what they eat, a part of this golem was made of what we eat.

It was a Witch's golem, a creature shaped into a human likeness from a magical substance that can be formless as a ghost, gentle as a caress, or unyielding as bone. Its eyes were cold and dead, and yet they could burn with terrible intensity. Its shawl did not protect it from cold, for cold was itself its element. And while most creatures are made of what they eat, a part of this golem was made of what we eat.

The part of the golem that was made of what we eat was as such because it eats us!