BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

An interesting paragraph.

Question

Study this paragraph and all things in it. What is vitally wrong with it? Actually, nothing in it is wrong, but you must admit that it is most unusual. Don't just zip through it quickly, but study it scrupulously. With luck you should spot what is so particular about it and all words found in it. Can you say what it is? Tax your brains and try again. Don't miss a word or a symbol. It isn't all that difficult?

Yes. I often am unable to word a riddle correctly and I copy and paste it from other sources. I do not claim a riddle to be my own unless I specifically say so. However I almost always have heard the riddle before hand.

This is a good example: I have seen this before but was not able to memorize the paragraph.

We just had this same paragraph a couple of weeks ago. However, in that thread, the OP did not properly divide the paragraph from his instructions and everyone got fubared trying to figure it out.

Study this paragraph and all things in it. What is vitally wrong with it? Actually, nothing in it is wrong, but you must admit that it is most unusual. Don't just zip through it quickly, but study it scrupulously. With luck you should spot what is so particular about it and all words found in it. Can you say what it is? Tax your brains and try again. Don't miss a word or a symbol. It isn't all that difficult?"

"the" most commonly used word in the english language is missing also.

16 e's in the sentence but if you dont count the "e's" theres only 14

Actually think about what you just said. If you don't count the "e's" part and you only take out 1 e, therefore making it 15 e's...

Actually think about what you just said. If you don't count the "e's" part and you only take out 1 e, therefore making it 15 e's...

But there are two "e's". If they are omitted, then "e" appears 14 times.

The only oddity that I spotted is that the most common letter used in English the letter E was not in the paragraph at all

now a quick edit later i see i that this was solved quite a few posts ago

Edited by divinityman

But there are two "e's". If they are omitted, then "e" appears 14 times.

Ahh...Good point...I missed the fact that he had "e's" in there twice. I was still counting the e in the first "e's" since I'd have figured he'd not think about the last e since it's after he stated the number of e's in his sentence.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Ahh...Good point...I missed the fact that he had "e's" in there twice. I was still counting the e in the first "e's" since I'd have figured he'd not think about the last e since it's after he stated the number of e's in his sentence.

Ahh, but if the sentence had been grammatically correct there would have been 15 e's excluding the "e's". =D

In what location do I find Mindtrap. Look mom no E's (except that one)... (And the ones I just used there)... I suck

This riddle was actually quite EEasy if you ask me.