BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi, this was the hardest i this group for me too. Its kinda of tricky, and might be hard for me to explain. First, obviously activate the bomb in upper left and get the klondike. Then activate the one in the bottom left hand corner (so that it destroys the gray block). The next part is tricky, and the way I do it might not be the easiest but it works. activate one of the ones in the cluster in the top right hand corner. When it gets to 3/4 green dots, activate the bomb 1 down and 1 left from the flag. Now you have to time this correctly, but once the first bomb you activated (the one in the cluster) blows up, the pusher cannon will push the bomb at the very top to the left. Time it so that you can go to the top, (thus stopping the top bomb from going all the way to the end) that way you can get to the next section. Now teleport yourself to the teleporter to the left of the 2 klondikes, then go stand one square above the cracked floor. Shoot ONE of the klondikes (make sure its just one) ad then leave this areaa and cross the cracked floor. Now the other klondike will move to the space where the teleporter used to be, and you can get it. Also, go get the klondike near the bottom that is now reachable since you killed the gray block earlier. We're almost done! now cross th ice and go down to the bottom section. Activate the bomb 1 left and 1 down from the rotating pusher cannon. As soon as you activate that, go across the ice on the top and stand at the end of the ice 1 level from te top(so when the cannon pushes the other bomb, it will stop right in front of you) Now time this correctly, as soon as you see te pusher cannon aim in your (and the bomb in front of you) position, activate that bomb, and as soon as the cannon faces away from you again, get the heck out of there. (the bomb should explode, killuing the flag, before the cannon reaches around again to push it away) Now activate the last bomb, allowing the pusher cannon to go through the converter and kill the flag. Once thats done, just go to where the flag used to be, teleport to the teleporter, and get the last klondike. Hope this works!