Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blind Men's Socks

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Two blind men went to two different stores at the same time. Both bought a pair of red socks, a pair of blue socks, and a pair of green socks. All the socks were of the same texture and size. Afterwards, they both were walking back home and they bumped into each other-- knocking all the socks out of their hands and onto the ground. Nobody was around to help them. After a while, both men left the scene with pairs of red, blue, and green socks. How did they do it?

The two men gathered all the socks, and separated each pair, each man keeping one sock from each pair.

Posted · Report post

This would allow them two of each color, but not paired. Am I correct in understading the question?

Posted · Report post

This would allow them two of each color, but not paired. Am I correct in understading the question?

Well, if you wanna be technical... but I guess they can get some help figuring out the pairs at home

Posted · Report post

I dont get it oh wait there blind RIGHT

Posted · Report post

I dont get it oh wait there blind RIGHT

lol

Posted · Report post

They live together.

Posted · Report post

Are these socks are brand new and just bought from the store?

if they are... every pairs of brand new socks are bunched together by a plastic line, right?...

One blind man just need to collect all the pairs and detach "every pair" and give "sock" to another blind man. So all of them will get "pairs of socks"

im not a native english speaker, please do all your best to understand my english,

Posted · Report post

stupid and not politically correct answer:

they are blind - why do they care?

Posted · Report post

Are these socks are brand new and just bought from the store?

if they are... every pairs of brand new socks are bunched together by a plastic line, right?...

One blind man just need to collect all the pairs and detach "every pair" and give "sock" to another blind man. So all of them will get "pairs of socks"

im not a native english speaker, please do all your best to understand my english,

Quite right.