BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Who Found BrainDen From Google Gadgets?

i have to say i didn't find this through the Google gadgets. i was scouring( meaning using the search engine scour.com) and i was looking for optical illusions. i love this site to the best and :thanks: for creating it site admin!!! :thanks:

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

It seems I already voted but, didn't make a reply. I remember long ago I was surfing through google and came across this riddle that I was just dying to find the answer to so, I clicked on it and it brought me here. Once I noticed how much there was to it, I immediately decided to register and play along in the Puzzles/Riddles forum. About a year or more later came the first Mafia game and later the Games forum. Lucky to have stumbled into here as one of the older members.thumbsup.gif

Edited by akaslickster

this was the first gadget i had on my igoogle page 2 years ago. it was only a couple months ago that i found i had a good enough puzzle to join and post. now i'm addicted!

this was the first gadget i had on my igoogle page 2 years ago. it was only a couple months ago that i found i had a good enough puzzle to join and post. now i'm addicted!

just wondering...what was that puzzle???

i think i already said, but i got on through google. i have ALL (i think) of the brainden igoogle gadgets - i have 3. Rookie: are there anymore?

just wondering...what was that puzzle???

it was a pattern puzzle, not a word riddle: 1,11,21,1211; find the next number

that sort of thing...it got solved on the first post :dry:

• 2 months later...

somewhere in the month of april 2009, i stumbled upon brainden.com through msn search.......at first, i was just happy with the paradoxes, illusions and riddles on the main site. then on 14th june 2009, i accidently clicked on the forum link and ended here....i was sooooo excited that on 15 june 2009.......i became a proud member of brainden!!! :thumbsup::D

now.....a year, and 28-29 days later, my family and friends just can't get me off the site!!! :D :D :D

Edited by EDM

I found Brainden through google. One day I got bored and decided to look up some logic puzzles and stuff like that. I saw like a dozen sites or more, but this one really caught my attention. I saved it on the favorites and started to see all the cool things in the site, then in the forum, and eventually I made my account.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I too founded it through google gadgets, I would see the puzzles and all. If you notice at anytime, there are far more numbers of guest on the forum then members, google gadgets did it all.

For my own, when I was selected for my math olympiad, I started to go through previous puzzle of this site. I stumbled upon one by bononova. I couldnt find the answer so I made an account just to PM bononva , I dont regret the moment ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...