Hello!

2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

My name's Adam, I live in Poland, I study computer science and I'm here to show you my idea of a very difficult brain game. It looks like this is the place where it could get appreciated.

The idea comes from automata theory and the game is extremely difficult for a human, although can be easily solved by brute-force approach so it's something like Sudoku in this context.

I will post one instance of the problem to solve in appropriate section on this forum. We'll see if you like it. Actually I've written this game already but I don't want to be banned instantly for spamming you and leave a bad taste, so I won't give you any link and just wait to see if you want it yourself ;)

From other stuff, I love algorithms and programming contests like Topcoder or Codeforces. Naturally, I'm interested in math too.

I always liked math riddles, this is my favorite: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

Posted · Report post

Hi Adam, and welcome to the Den. I've looked at your problem and will give it a shot when I get a chance.

Thanks for not posting commercial links here.

Have a look at some of the unsolved user puzzles and see what you can do with them.

Hope you enjoy your time here.