BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

(Game Thread) NBM

Magic_luver101

It was the night before Christmas and all the holidays were in their places. In Halloween town a party was in full swing; everyone was there - or so it seemed. In came Zero, dragging the smallest member of the band whose instrument was shoved though his chest. A gasp rang out. The horror of the murder shook even the residents of Halloween town. “Who could have done this?!” Yelled Jack the Pumpkin King, “We mustn't let them get away with this! Every day we must get eliminate someone till the killer is gone but for now, we go home. Lock your doors, come tomorrow we kill.”

Baddie: Wincon: kill all goodies
Oogie Boogie: one kill each night

Goodies: Wincon: Kill the baddie
Jack: Redirect
Sally: Block
Mayor: Vote change (gets an extra vote or can remove a vote)
Sandy Claws (aka Santa Claus): Save
Zero: Finds out a pervious target

Inddie: Wincon: Survive longer then Oogie Boogie and Jack
Lock, shock, and barrel: kidnap

1. Flamebirde

2. BMAD

3. phil1882

4. bonanova

5. Kikacat123

6. plasmid

7. Framm18

Backups

8. akaslicter

9. dee_tot

Block>Redirect>Save>Kidnap>Kill>Find target
If a tie occurs a dice role will decide who is lynched, the only time this does not hole true is day one. If a tie occurs then there will be no lynch.

This game will run on PT!

If you have questions for me put them in 18pt font in red.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed.
Just want to make sure about the indy wincon:
If Oogie Boogie dies before Jack dies, would that make the game end with a loss for the indy?
If that's the case, then the only way the indy can win is by making sure Jack dies first and trying to keep the baddie alive as long as possible until Jack is dead. So the indy should probably be considered to be sided with the baddie, at least until endgame.

Confirmed.

Just want to make sure about the indy wincon:

If Oogie Boogie dies before Jack dies, would that make the game end with a loss for the indy?

If that's the case, then the only way the indy can win is by making sure Jack dies first and trying to keep the baddie alive as long as possible until Jack is dead. So the indy should probably be considered to be sided with the baddie, at least until endgame.

Woops forgot to update the wincon! Goodie wincon is Kill Baddie and indy!

confirmed.

I may need some general info about the game.

I get the good/bad guy roles.OP is a bit cryptic regarding the others.

I would suggest you take a look at this (to tired to Format)

I will be back at some point tomorrow (after 6pm) to answer more questions and give answers but i got to be up and out the door for work in all to few hours...

1. Flamebirde

2. BMAD

3. phil1882

4. bonanova - confirmed

5. Kikacat123

6. plasmid - confirmed

7. Framm18

Backups

8. akaslicter

9. dee_tot

Edited by Magic_luver101

1. Flamebirde

2. BMAD

3. phil1882 - confirmed

4. bonanova - confirmed

5. Kikacat123- confirmed

6. plasmid - confirmed

7. Framm18 - confirmed

Backups

8. akaslicter

9. dee_tot

Ok so I was out a lot later then i thought i would be and we are still missing two confirms so i will hold off on posting more info till i sleep some.

1. Flamebirde - Kidnapped
2. BMAD
3. phil1882 - DEAD
4. bonanova
5. Kikacat123
6. plasmid
7. Framm18

Kikacat was trying to get home tonight but anyway they turned they were hitting a dead end. As they were leaving the town hall Sandy Claws offered Bonanova a ride home in his sleigh. As Flame was walking home he stepped on a loose cobble “boing” sprang a trap leaving him stuck there all night. Phil had not a care in the world well walking home, that was until the bugs started to get to him. They crawled all over him surrounding him, until there was nothing left of him to look at.

Day one ends at 5pm PT on the 6/26

you are getting extra time because some of you are new and i want to give you a better chance at being active. Don't expect this ti be the norm we will run on as close to 24 cycles as we can after this day