BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I'm an old veteran to the Den

Rav3nHat

Hiya, my name is Raven and I used to have an account on the Den more than a few years back with loads of posts and comments and such. I guess when high school started to get a bit more, em, time consuming, I left for a bit. (A "bit" being 2006-present day whoops -_-) Now here in 2012 I see the new face of the site and a lot of the old stuff of mine and the good people I had befriended here are lost. Although sad, I am still glad to see the Den is still here, haha. It's good to be home. ;)

Hi Raven!!! I'm EDM... :D

I love smileys & I just wanted to (WARM)ly WELCOME you BACK TO BD!!! :D :D :D

My honourary sis, MiKi, will do the honours again, later... :wub:

Well, I hope to see you here mingling with us 'newbies' more often... :D

ENJOY!!! :D :D :D

*oops, MiKi already posted...Ok, I'll come online tomorrow & post a big welcome...;)

Edited by EDM

Lol, kk, here we go.

Li is one of the awesomest older sisters ever. She's totally crazy for smileys, like that weird rabbit you see in the Trix commericals. Except for cmileys, not Trix, lol. :P She uses them to the max in ALL her posts. She's totally cool and awesome and helpful and stuff, but you're a vet, not a noob, so you probably don't need help with anything, lol. Li's kinda weird in her own right. Let's just say that. But she's weird in a good way. :P SHE WILL RUB OFF ON YOU. I promise! :lol: And that about sums her up, really. :)

Also, before they come along saying I have a taser, I DON'T HAVE A TASER. :ph34r: Cavenglok still hasn't returned it to me, so I can't do anything with it. NO TASER, PEOPLE.

• Upvote 1

Hi Rav3n, welcome to the Den!

Also, before they come along saying I have a taser, I DON'T HAVE A TASER. :ph34r: Cavenglok still hasn't returned it to me, so I can't do anything with it. NO TASER, PEOPLE.

Well. . . I think TC would disagree there. . . :P

• Upvote 3

Ok, so MiKi introduced me...she's such a sweet sis...:wub:

Of course, our 'family' of BDenners are AWESOME!!! But you already know that...;):D

Well, there isn't much I say in posts...but in chat, fb, gtalk, etc...yeah, I over-talk... :P

ENJOY!!! :D :D :D

• 5 months later...