BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Villager, Villager, Mafia

Yoruichi-san

Not that it matters at this point, but im going to go ahead and abstain. If A blocks B and B blocks C, does B's block still go through? And The instigation can't be blocked, right? Okay, gonna finish my s/s today, and hopefully be able to participate more fully soon. I'll also probably be able to share my views by this evening too.

Edit: forget the question, just saw y-san's reply. :)

Edited by MissKitten

Roster:

1. Hirkala - abstaining

2. Framm 18 - voting for Yodell

3. MikeD - voting for Hirkala

4. EDM - voting for MIKI

5. Flamebirde - voting for Panther

6. mew - voting for Hirkala

7. Panther - voting for Hirkala

8. Thalia - abstaining

9. ShadowAngel - voting for Panther

10. Aaryan - voting for Panther

11.TheCube - voting for Panther

12.Yodell - voting for Panther

13. MiKi

Edit: Changed Shad's vote.

Edited by Framm 18

DAY 1

"Now, this is the first level of the experiment," Y-san said as the villagers accrued in a room with 13 doors. "Everyone pick a door."

They did so. "Now we open them?"

Y-san nodded, but frowned. "I haven't done this in a while," she admitted. "I can't help but feel like I'm forgetting something..."

"I'm sure you're doing fine, I believe in you," Panther reassured her. As encouragement, she confidently threw open her door...right as a ball of lighting shot out, disintegrating her on the spot.

"Oh yeah, that," Y-san said calmly. "I knew I was forgetting something..."

PI: Y-san

Roster:

1. Hirkala

2. Framm 18

3. MikeD

4. EDM :D

5. Flamebirde

6. mew

7. Panther - DEAD [sAVE, Villager] Lynched

8. Thalia

9. ShadowAngel

10. Aaryan

11.TheCube B))

12.Yodell

13. MiKi

Night 2 starts now, ends 11:59AM tomorrow!

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Not so good of an outcome :( .. not only did we not lynch a killer, we ended up lynching a save :(( bad bad bad....

since I haven't played Mafia in a while now .. I have one q : save only saves you from a kill, right ? not from a block or a spy ...

thanks yodell

what for Cube ?

Not so good of an outcome :( .. not only did we not lynch a killer, we ended up lynching a save :(( bad bad bad....

since I haven't played Mafia in a while now .. I have one q : save only saves you from a kill, right ? not from a block or a spy ...

Yes, I think I answered that previously...

And apologies to Panther for getting your gender wrong in the post...I should have double checked before posting. :blush:

what for Cube ?

showing me the OOA

Everyone is so upset that a village save was lynched... What if you turn out to be Mafia? That was a great lynch for you! I will remain apathetic until the instigator takes a look at me and reveals me as Mafia or I have seen the Mafia of my action take an action... Be nice to me, Framm. We are playing this game with the same strategy. :P

Everyone is so upset that a village save was lynched... What if you turn out to be Mafia? That was a great lynch for you! I will remain apathetic until the instigator takes a look at me and reveals me as Mafia or I have seen the Mafia of my action take an action... Be nice to me, Framm. We are playing this game with the same strategy. :P

Same strategy, but it seems that I am suffering more of the bloodwrath than you... :P

Anyways, seeing as we both are assuming Mafia until otherwise proven false, I am sure that you understand the reasoning behind targetting you. :P

(BTW: I am not claiming Kill)

Do failed blocks show up in the post as well? I.e., if a person doesn't act but they're blocked, does it show up? Also, say the Instigator is Player A. If Player B blocks Player A, will the NP show the Instigator acting, as well as the block? Sorry, if that's confusing, it's kinda late and I'm not good at articulation at the best of times.

As to the game... I'm not really a useful role at the moment. But I will be later, whether I'm villager OR mafia. Let's put it that way.

As to the Panther lynch.... Why'd you have to lynch mah friend? :angry: Lol, kidding. :P

edit: typos and stuff.

Edited by MissKitten

Do failed blocks show up in the post as well? I.e., if a person doesn't act but they're blocked, does it show up? Also, say the Instigator is Player A. If Player B blocks Player A, will the NP show the Instigator acting, as well as the block?

Yes, blocks that go through (whether they affect the actions of others or not) show up. I don't consider the block 'failed" unless it was blocked itself.

The Instigating itself is unblockable. What will or will not be shown in the NP is exactly what was specified in the OP. I only wrote the Instigator acting on Night 1 for the story (but there really is no reason for the Instigator not to choose to Instigate...or their replacement should they die). The mafia kill itself is blockable.

Edited by Yoruichi-san