BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Who's Got The Ball?

Brainiac100

Question

Alrighty. This is my first puzzle posted on Brainden, so I hope it works.

It's going to be extremely obvious almost as soon as conversation begins progressing because it's so much better if you are listening to it instead of typing, but hey.

Also, it's a kind of progressive puzzle. So every time I post an answer, I'm going to post a new 'puzzle'. This may sound confusing, but it'll get really simple as we go through it.

I have the ball. I give the ball to MissKitten, who throws it to MollyMae. MollyMae tosses the ball to Rookie1ja. Who has the ball?

Edited by Brainiac100

12 answers to this question

Thalia, you do have the ball. But why? :wacko: :wacko: ^_^

Thalia has the ball. She tosses it to EDM, who shows it to Aaryan. Aaryan grabs it, and hides it in a corner. Flamebirde is walking down the street when he spots the ball. Curious, he goes and picks it up. Who has the ball?

Yup! You've got it!

The person to respond first has the ball!!

This makes it really fun when you're doing it to a group of people in front of you. You ask "Who has the ball?" and the loudmouth always assumes that they know who has the ball. So you get to call them a ballhog, and they get really confused... ^_^ ^_^

GOOD JOB THALIA!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:blink: Why would I show the ball to Aaryan? & What colour is the ball? Is it turquoise, or pink? If it's pink, i'd rather Aaryan had it...:P

btw, can we have another riddle? I missed this one & i knew the answer but came online too late...:blush:

*wonders if this should have been in the games section, but then thinks, "NAH!!!" :P:D