BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Acronymity

TheCube

This is another word game, of COURSE!!!! :P

Anyways, this word game, based off the title, is on acronyms. I give ya'll a short story that ends with letters that you have to fill in the blanks to. For example:

George was caught driving drunk with his brother Jerry accompanying him, and a police officer was chasing at him at high speed. Jerry said, "What are we going to do? There is a police car chasing us!!!" George said,

ICHYOTPS.

Then you may fill in the blanks with whatever you may please like:

"I Couldn't Hear You Over the Police Sirens."

So yeah . . . .

Hear is the first Acronymity:

Shaggy was trying to find his dog when he came across a woman whom he thought might have seen his dog. Shaggy asked her about it and she replied,

OWISDYWS

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last week, a piemaker sold a batch of pies whose fruit was spoiled. When the pies were returned, the pieman inspected the contents and furiously drove to see his providers--three local farmers. After much yelling, there was no resolution because....

TCOTIWD

Hey ta.

Ivan Walters got up and dusted himself off. He bumped into a work colleague from the lab who had missed the previous afternoon's experiment. He said to him:

WTFWSDYTI

Be very careful my friends.

* Any likeness to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.The names used have been chosen at random and have been changed to protect the community as a whole. Any use of Ivan Walters' or Timmy Ingham's names in future episodes of this thread is to be thoroughly encouraged.