BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Hi, Everyone!

Brainiac100

Hello, my name is Brainiac100, as you can probably tell from my username.

I heard about this website from a friend, and I must say that it really seems pretty neat. I've always been into the brain-game/word puzzle kind of thing, so this seemed pretty enticing to me.

I can't wait to meet everyone on here! (and I mean that in the uncreepiest way possible)

Brainiac100

Hi & Welcome to Brainden.com!!! :D

I'm EDM, or Li, as you can call me ( my proper intro...:P)

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy it here...my dear friend (& honourary little sis), MiKi, will pop up shortly & introduce BD to you...properly...;):P:D

If you have any questions or need help in anything, either the mods or even us members would be glad to help...I'm there, if you have any doubts...:D

Enjoy!!! :D :D :D

Li :D

Lol, thanks for the intro, li. :) It's true, I'm here. :D

Hey there, brainiac!!!! Welcome to the Den!!! I would usually give some long speech about who to watch out for, but there a few things wrong with that:

1) I usually just copy and paste it, but after the Great Brainden Blackout, it seems to be lost.

2) It's probably in serious need of an update

3) After the Great Brainden Blackout, I no longer know which items in my speech even apply anymore.

So I'm just gonna leave you with this: Welcome to the family, and good luck keeping your sanity intact. :P

Also, you should check out the brilliant game of mafia. ;) It's awesome. It's in the Games forum, if you're interested, or at forum.mafiamaniac.net as well.

Once again, welcome to the Den! :D

Thanks for the warm welcomes! :P

I took a look at mafia, and it seems pretty cool. I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Please, be our guest. We need everyone we can get for our latest Newbie Mafia in the Games section.

I know I said it in the Mafia thread but I guess I'll say it again here: Welcome to the Den! As MiKi said, good luck holding on to your sanity. It is possible. We just don't make it easy. :P lol. Your comment didn't come across as creepy (Well, I can't speak for those who have completely lost their sanity but. . .) Oh, by the way, you might want to watch out for MiKi and her taser. . . You have been warned. . .

Hi Brainiac & welcome to the Den!

If these younglings haven't scared you off yet, you should do just fine here. If they did scare you off, come back anyway, they're really quite harmless (except in mafia - they will virtually shank you) & there are other games & mind games to play.

*quickly pulls flamebird in front of her to shield against MiKi's taser* (Sorry flamebird, you'll be gone anyway.)

Hope you enjoy - lots of interesting characters around here, whether you like gaming, logic problems, debates, riddles, etc. ;)

@Thal :( *cries* Technically, the taser warning doesn't apply yet, because cavenglok hasn't been back to restart his Brian Dennis series. So no taser atm. :(

We will indeed shank you. ;)

@MiKi- hug.gif Still love you.

@Brainiac- Take note: She doesn't have the taser "yet" but she will shank you.

Hey, Brainiac. Good to see you around.

Some points of interest right now include Shakee's Riddles in this section, a plethora of awesome logic puzzles from PG, Bonanova, phil, and SuperP in this section, and an awesome story filled with puzzles, riddles, high quality poetry and prose, and a great mastermind behind it all, weaving it into one heck of an enjoyable story (and I'm underselling it).

Stick around. There's a lot to see. And a lot to do that can't be seen.

• Upvote 2

Wow. I can already get a vague idea of who has lost their sanity... :P

Fortunately for Brainden, there is really no chance of people scaring me away. Just give me a day or so, and I'll accidentally show you how weird I can be.

Boy, I sure can't wait to be shanked! :huh:

Edited by Brainiac100

@Thal *points to Brainiac* I like him.

@Brainiac :P Then you'll fit right in. :D It's awesome to see you already getting into the Bden spirit. And re: shanking, lol, as long as you're a fast learner, you won't be shanked too bad. I promise.

Or do I? :ph34r:

:lol: It sounds like you will fit in. I'm not sure I dare risk pairing you two in Mafia. Hmm. Would MiKi shank her mentee or drive me up the wall instead? I am still trying to hang on to some shred of sanity here.

Umm. Just to be clear (because BD definitely screwed up with me), you are a "her", right?

Edited by Thalia