BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Me myself and I

Quag

Hello all, I'd pretty much given up on BD then accidentally clicked on it the other day and lo and behold BD is back up and running!

For those whose memories are short (like mine)

I'm Canadian living in Montreal, Quebec, you knwo where you can actually find history in North America :)

I like the games here, though i've never tried mafia (ok go on give your spiels now)

I like history, airplanes, motorcycles, puzzles, triathlons, reading, jumping up and down for no apparent reason, singing (though no one else seems to like hearing me sing) and lots of other unconnected activities

It'll probably take me a few days to get back into BD but it will be fun to hear from the other crazies here and meet some new one. Heck maybe I'll even find a sane person, not that I would recognize one.

I'm Canadian ... (ok go on give your spiels now)

Joke: Your money smells like maple syrup and works well for games of monopoly. Your chief export is snow. Everyone makes fun of the RCMP.

Serious: Wheat and lumber export (you guys rock at Settlers of Catan). Any given Mountie is only one lance away from being feared by anyone. Your money still smells like maple syrup.

/endofspiel

Joke: Your money smells like maple syrup and works well for games of monopoly. Your chief export is snow. Everyone makes fun of the RCMP.

Serious: Wheat and lumber export (you guys rock at Settlers of Catan). Any given Mountie is only one lance away from being feared by anyone. Your money still smells like maple syrup.

/endofspiel

And how exactly is money smelling liek maple syrup a bad thing?