BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

This is me

Hi all . My name is Neil.

I was born about 50 years ago at a very early age.

I think the 1st question i want to ask is how do you do that spoiler thingy?

I think i got it.. I do .. i really think i have it LOL

ok next I want to do a signature how does me do that?

And finally for tonight. Me wants to win millions on the lottery any sugestions? LOL

Hi Neil, welcome to the Den! Hope you enjoy it here. If you get a chance check out the games section and Mafia (and the riddles/puzzles of course). We're always looking for new players. If Mafia isn't your thing though, we understand. (Er. Most of us do. But that might go with MiKi's insanity speech so I'll leave that to her. She'll probably be here soon. . . :excl: MiKi may or may not be armed with a taser. . .)

As for your question about signatures, if you look at the upper right corner of the screen, you should see your username and a drop down list. Click on "My Settings." That should take you to a page with some options on the left hand side. One of them should say "Signature." I think the rest is self explanatory from there. Can't help you with the lottery. :lol:

Hope to see you around the Den!

Edited by Thalia

Hi Neil,

Everyone i know was also born at an early age!

as for winning the lottery it is very simple

1.Build yourself a time machine

2. go into future find out winning numbers

3. come back to present and buy a ticket with those numbers

4. give me 10% for explaining how to do it

and no Miki this does not constitute a nefarious plot i simply answered his question -_-

Hi Neil,

Everyone i know was also born at an early age!

as for winning the lottery it is very simple

1.Build yourself a time machine

2. go into future find out winning numbers

3. come back to present and buy a ticket with those numbers

4. give me 10% for explaining how to do it

and no Miki this does not constitute a nefarious plot i simply answered his question -_-

If i was to go into the future and get the winning numbers and then on returning to now shoot past it a little into the past then you wouldn't have told me how to do it so i could keep the 10%.. Yes?

Hey Neppy! [woot! Annoying nicknames FTW! :P] welcome to the den! We hope you really really enjoy it here. :) Defo check out the games forums, we always need new mafia players! In fact, were running a Trainer's Manual Mafia RIGHT NOW. Go sign up! You really should try it out. ;) also, use lots and lots of smileys, it'll get you on Li the Smiley Queen's good side faster. :D And as thal said, I have an insanity speech I give. I'll pot it here in a sec. And omigod guess what I figured out I could do I can put in a spoiler so it doesn't take up too much room! :blush: Yeah, miki's a little slow today.

@thal Nawp, no taser today. :( it was part of my punishment.

@Quag Its still a nefarious plot, you're trying to make money off of it. :)

@all YES MY INTERNET IS BACK AFTER ALMOST A WEEK IT'S BACK IT'S BACK IT'S BACK!!!!!!!! They had to mess with our modem or something and they killed our Internet but then they fixed it and IT'S BACK. Miki is excited. :)

The Speech will be in the next post. :)

I would like to give a short [well, maybe a little long] speech that serves to warn those unsuspecting noobs of what goes on behind the scenes here in the den. Basically, it tells you who to be afraid of, and why:

Molly Mae [aka Molly or MoMa]: He is just generally crazy and will fry your brain. No joke. He will scare you half to death, then do it again just for the heck of it. He is also extremely confusing at times.

Maurice [aka Mo]: Again, totally crazy. Like, MoMa, but a genius at mafia. He's really fun thought, so I guess he's okay. He makes funny riddles.

Curr3nt [aka curr]: Outside of mafia, he's pretty awesome. But in mafia.... His posts are amazingly long, and his convoluted logic will fry your brain. He can be mean sometimes.... Like when he stole my avatar/sig during a game. MoMa did it too, but he stole EVERYTHING. Like my sig, location, info, personal bio, et al. It was creepy.

Araver [aka sometimes Av or Ah ah, but usually Araver]: his posts and logic are just totally crazy. Or so I've heard. Not a lot of first hand experience with him, so IDK, really.

EDM [aka.... EDM]: She is the SMILEY QUEEN. Use lots of smileys if you want to get on her good side quickly. And trust me, you do. Although, she's pretty amazing. I don't even know why she thinks she belongs on this list... Maybe it's because she rubs off on people? She definitely rubbed off on me....

Quag [aka Quagmire ]: .... I really don't know. Bad typing skills, maybe? Him and EDM threatened me last time, though, because they weren't on my list. So now they are. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO THREATEN MY SAFETY ANYMORE!!! *curls into ball*

Hotterthnfire [aka ho...fire, Roy-chan]: I know him IRL, so believe me when I say you need to stay away. He's not really active anymore, as finals and stuff are coming up, but he primarily shows up in the games forum. He's absolutely crazy and weird and oh, the things I could tell you... But I won't. Since they would compromise his privacy. And then he would kill me. And you wouldn't get half the stuff anyways.

And last but not least, MissKitten [aka MiKi, MK, MissK, Kitten, etc. etc. etc.]: She is bipolar. She is crazy. SHE WILL FRY YOUR BRAIN!! She has an affinity to tasers. She :wub:s them. cavenglok had a series called Brian Dennis out a while ago, where you're a detective, and you have a taser. The way she handled things was by using the taser to its maximum potential [read: tasing everything in sight Kidding, it wasn't that extremem]. According to Quag, she is hatching several nefarious plots, but she has not put them into action. According to herself, she has no nefarious plots, althought much evidence has been found. And yes, she knows she is talking about herself in third person. :D

Enjoy! :D

Hi Nepton!!! :D

I'm EDM, the Smiley Queen (I LOVE Smileys!!! :D)...welcome.gif to BD!!! I Know You'll Enjoy it Here!!! :D :D :D

The reason I'm supposed to be on MiKi's list is because when someone disses my smileys or annoys me, I get really very :angry:...& I can drive people insane!!! :P

If there are any questions on how the site works & you're not sure how to do certain stuff, we'll (well, i know for sure that I will) be happy to help!!! :D

Oh, and those people on MiKi's list are actually really awesome & not completely insane (barring MiKi & myself, of course... ;))

Well...ENJOY!!! :D

*There's a restriction...10 smileys per post...that's why my smileys haven't taken over the post...and a couple of them are actually images...sad.gif

Edited by EDM

no because my plan is now on the internet and once something is out there in cyberspace it is out there! Time travel does not affect the internet,it is immune, appart, timeless and immortal.

plus i could really use the 10%

But..But .. my keyboard has a Delete button

I would like to give a short [well, maybe a little long] speech that serves to warn those unsuspecting noobs of what goes on behind the scenes here in the den. Basically, it tells you who to be afraid of, and why:

Molly Mae [aka Molly or MoMa]: He is just generally crazy and will fry your brain. No joke. He will scare you half to death, then do it again just for the heck of it. He is also extremely confusing at times.

Maurice [aka Mo]: Again, totally crazy. Like, MoMa, but a genius at mafia. He's really fun thought, so I guess he's okay. He makes funny riddles.

Curr3nt [aka curr]: Outside of mafia, he's pretty awesome. But in mafia.... His posts are amazingly long, and his convoluted logic will fry your brain. He can be mean sometimes.... Like when he stole my avatar/sig during a game. MoMa did it too, but he stole EVERYTHING. Like my sig, location, info, personal bio, et al. It was creepy.

Araver [aka sometimes Av or Ah ah, but usually Araver]: his posts and logic are just totally crazy. Or so I've heard. Not a lot of first hand experience with him, so IDK, really.

EDM [aka.... EDM]: She is the SMILEY QUEEN. Use lots of smileys if you want to get on her good side quickly. And trust me, you do. Although, she's pretty amazing. I don't even know why she thinks she belongs on this list... Maybe it's because she rubs off on people? She definitely rubbed off on me....

Quag [aka Quagmire ]: .... I really don't know. Bad typing skills, maybe? Him and EDM threatened me last time, though, because they weren't on my list. So now they are. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO THREATEN MY SAFETY ANYMORE!!! *curls into ball*

Hotterthnfire [aka ho...fire, Roy-chan]: I know him IRL, so believe me when I say you need to stay away. He's not really active anymore, as finals and stuff are coming up, but he primarily shows up in the games forum. He's absolutely crazy and weird and oh, the things I could tell you... But I won't. Since they would compromise his privacy. And then he would kill me. And you wouldn't get half the stuff anyways.

And last but not least, MissKitten [aka MiKi, MK, MissK, Kitten, etc. etc. etc.]: She is bipolar. She is crazy. SHE WILL FRY YOUR BRAIN!! She has an affinity to tasers. She :wub:s them. cavenglok had a series called Brian Dennis out a while ago, where you're a detective, and you have a taser. The way she handled things was by using the taser to its maximum potential [read: tasing everything in sight Kidding, it wasn't that extremem]. According to Quag, she is hatching several nefarious plots, but she has not put them into action. According to herself, she has no nefarious plots, althought much evidence has been found. And yes, she knows she is talking about herself in third person. :D

mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Hey Neppy! [woot! Annoying nicknames FTW! :P] welcome to the den! We hope you really really enjoy it here. :) Defo check out the games forums, we always need new mafia players! In fact, were running a Trainer's Manual Mafia RIGHT NOW. Go sign up! You really should try it out. ;) also, use lots and lots of smileys, it'll get you on Li the Smiley Queen's good side faster. :D And as thal said, I have an insanity speech I give. I'll pot it here in a sec. And omigod guess what I figured out I could do I can put in a spoiler so it doesn't take up too much room! :blush: Yeah, miki's a little slow today.

@thal Nawp, no taser today. :( it was part of my punishment.

@Quag Its still a nefarious plot, you're trying to make money off of it. :)

@all YES MY INTERNET IS BACK AFTER ALMOST A WEEK IT'S BACK IT'S BACK IT'S BACK!!!!!!!! They had to mess with our modem or something and they killed our Internet but then they fixed it and IT'S BACK. Miki is excited. :)

The Speech will be in the next post. :)

I looked at the MAFIA page too many rules sorry. I would probably love it if I could get into it. Infarct my addictive personality disorder would have me submerged in my role. BUT I also have the attention span of a gnat (no dis meant to any gnats reading this). while reading one spoiler I easily forget what the previous spoiler said, also while reading one spoiler I easily forget what the previous spoiler said.. so unless someone took me by the hand and took me step by step though a game ( i am a kinaesthetic learner) so unless someone took me by the hand and took me step by step tho oops did i say this already?

So as I was saying it is hard to keep me...oooh look there is a cute kitten over there

I looked at the MAFIA page too many rules sorry. I would probably love it if I could get into it. Infarct my addictive personality disorder would have me submerged in my role. BUT I also have the attention span of a gnat (no dis meant to any gnats reading this). while reading one spoiler I easily forget what the previous spoiler said, also while reading one spoiler I easily forget what the previous spoiler said.. so unless someone took me by the hand and took me step by step though a game ( i am a kinaesthetic learner) so unless someone took me by the hand and took me step by step tho oops did i say this already?

So as I was saying it is hard to keep me...oooh look there is a cute kitten over there

That's what mentors are for. ;)

@Nep-chan [And the nicknames continue! :P I'm really into anime and manga. Just an FYI. ;)] The TMMs are to help people learn what mafia is about. Simple roles, not a lot of development, mentors who answer any and all questions...... They were meant for noobs. I agree, the guide takes FOREVER to read. So a condensed version is in order. I'll get that posted soon. :) But it's a really fun game. Any other complaints/questions/general annoyances that you want to bring to our attention? I can offer answers. :)