BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Heyyy my name is ravyn, like the bird

I like to draw manga

I love cats cause they is adorbz

saying: I reject your reality and subsitute it with my own.

One time my teacher told me I made a mistake and I told her "That may be a good thing, because without imperfection neither you nor your life would be in existance." and she gave me a detention!

And I'm awesome.

9 answers to this question

Hey Ravyn! You seem like a girl after my own heart! I like manga too, but I can't draw it worth crap. :dry: Well, unless I have a few hours and utter peace and quiet, I mean... Catz be amazing!!!! My avatar was a cat, and my profile pic was too, before BD changed, but on my second anniversary of joiing BD, I changed my pic to one Of Nova-kun from Bleach. Ahahaha, that sounds like something I would say if I knew my teacher wouldn't mind a little cheek! Yush, I be awesome too. *nods*

I do have a few things I say to all noobs, but I'm too lazy to type it all out, and I'm supposed to be doing homework, so I'm sneaking getting on here when my mom isn't watching [it'll take me forever to do my homework and my mom doesn't want me getting distracted...]. But I did post it in David's Intro [he's the other noob] so be sure to check it out there. DO IT.

And also, because I like doing this,

MAFIA!!

:P

Hey Ravyn! You seem like a girl after my own heart! I like manga too, but I can't draw it worth crap. :dry: Well, unless I have a few hours and utter peace and quiet, I mean... Catz be amazing!!!! My avatar was a cat, and my profile pic was too, before BD changed, but on my second anniversary of joiing BD, I changed my pic to one Of Nova-kun from Bleach. Ahahaha, that sounds like something I would say if I knew my teacher wouldn't mind a little cheek! Yush, I be awesome too. *nods*

I do have a few things I say to all noobs, but I'm too lazy to type it all out, and I'm supposed to be doing homework, so I'm sneaking getting on here when my mom isn't watching [it'll take me forever to do my homework and my mom doesn't want me getting distracted...]. But I did post it in David's Intro [he's the other noob] so be sure to check it out there. DO IT.

And also, because I like doing this,

MAFIA!!

:P

all right! will do

Hi Ravyn!!! Welcome to BD!!! :D

I'm EDM, the Smiley Queen...& the single most dangerous person around (except for MiKi)...;)

You'll defo enjoy it here...:D

btw, about gallery...you need permission to upload, i think...:unsure:

Here's a link...:)http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=25

but by link, you can post pictures here...:)